- Twenty one

Stage Thoughts

Kai's P.O.V.

After texting her I smile to myself hopeing we had more time together. Making my way to the shower so I can finally wash my flour seasoned hair, Suho peeks his way into the dorm.

"Oh hey hyung, you just got back?" I strip off the shirt I was wearing.

"Er no I was here some time ago, then I left..." He places his jacket into his suitcase.

"Why are you covered in flour and something..."

"It's eggs...I was out with Dasom and this happened." I shake my hair over the trash can letting excess flour fall in.

"A-Ah Dasom I see."

"I guess I'll wait a bit before taking a shower because I'm kind of lazy." I sit in the lounge chair where my drink and Dasom's was set.

"You know...Dasom is actually really pretty..." He sits on his bed and slouches over

"Have you ever noticed her figure?" He looks at the painting on the wall....Well of course I have thats one of the things I love about her...

"Hyung can you stop hinting you like my girlfriend?" I shoot a sarcastic look.

"I'm just messing with you, you know I wouldn't go for a taken girl." He chuckles.

"I know, so don't do that." I get up and head to the shower.

---Dasom's P.O.V.---

-=- Tell me by Taru, Her voice is cute, but still pleasing to hear its a good song.-=-

I feel my phone buzz as I am close to the hotel, Hah-what is this...

He texts me such cheesy lines...they are still sweet though. I head up to my room, our company was treating us by giving us our own rooms. I change into my sleep wear and throw my, sad, but dirtied dress into a seperate bag. I decide to lay there and take a deep breath. I really do think a lot I think...

"Today was quite eventful..." I mumble to myself

I'm happy I got to see Kai, dress up nicely and have some time alone with Kai as well. Ah...and Chanyeol. I slowly move my right hand to my lips which were basically stolen today by two guys, one I love and one I did.

Chanyeol loved me? I loved him, well not really loved but it was a 'thing'...

"Augh. stop it Dasom you can't think of other guys." I roll around on the bed ruffling my hair.

I did imagine dating Chanyeol before...so if I did date Chanyeol his kisses would feel like th- omg no...I can't think about this anymore.

I sit up straighten my shirt and my cheeks gradually become warmer as I re-imagine what had happened.

"But Kai was quite aggressive today as well..." I slap my hands over my face and fall back onto my bed continuing to mess up the once nicely made sheets.

I get up to get ready for bed and pull out my planner that I barely use, I use it mostly for overseas trips. Lets see...leaving tomorrow so I need to get my things together, Oo~ yea I'm going to Exo's concert tomorrow night... That'll be fun I'll bring along Bora unnie so it won't be too awkward with me and the other members.

~~~~Morning~~~~

Our manager calls through the hotel phone to wake us up and all of our stylists, coordinators and staff meet up in the lobby as I walk with the members and leave back to Seoul.

I wonder if I should disguise myself fo rthe concert? I bet I would get killed or something...that is a bit scary, I wonder if saeseng fans do that...hurt other idols becuase they love their idols to hurt their own idol to hurt the other idols. That confused even me... let's just sleep until I get to the airport, i'm exhausted of everything.

 

-=-I came down with a flu, I 'm good now I just had to sleep for a full day...xD School starts tomorrow and my break is officially over TAT So now I wait for winter break and my birthday is coming!! My grades are sort of falling so I need to bring them up so that might mean making my uploading schedule from every day to every other day...even though it is sort of already happening. Sorry this was a short chapter couldn't get my creative thoughts flowing...Thank you for your comments and support Welcome new subscribers!! I really hope you enjoy reading this story and continue to read!-=-