- Forty Eight

Stage Thoughts

Kai's P.O.V.

-=- This is the same day when Chaneyol called Dasom, but afterwords-=-

Chanyeol hyung finally came back into the hotel room after making a call and heading out to the terrace, he could've just called in here...unless it was about me.

Did he call Dasom? Wait deos he even have her phone number?

"Kay' lets pack up our manager is waiting and we need to get going for our flight." He tosses his phone into a backpack and luggs up his bags.

I glance at him suspiciously and then gather my bags, he grabs the hotel keys and closes the door behind us. I basically watch his every move, he seems nervous, his hands are constantly fiddling around with his bag straps and he occasionally glances at my feet. What is up with him? I should be a an undercover detective or something cause' I feel like one.

*Bing* The elevator signals we are at the lobby floor.

Okay brace yourself Jongin, the fans are here...

"Let's hurry." Chanyeol and I speed walk through the crowd.

The fans are quiet due to the hotel's request and the cameras are blinding...we continue to speed walk and pile into the car with the other members, they quickly shut the door behind us and ward off the fans from our van.

Well we don't want to run them over....

"What took you guys so long?" Suho pokes my shoulder as Lay pushes Suho into the corner so he can nap on the way to the airport.

"I had a phone call." Chanyeol replies in my place.

"What phonecall would be that important to make us other members suffer in the uncomfortable screaming sea of flashes?" Kyungsoo rolls his eyes, I think he is upset.

The conversation dies down from there, we all die and revive in the car as we arrive in through the airport security. The body guards form a linked circle around us so we can safely get through to the security check. I was patted down and they checked my visa as well as passport, slowly getting through all the process we finally get to our seats and the flight was over in one sleep.

When we stepped off the plane I saw a bunch of Sistar placards and signs....

Dasom's P.O.V.

Sistar is heading to Taiwan for an interview and show, so we are currently passing through the crowds...there are Exo placards here as well...are they here?

"Hey Hey look, we're going to pass by Exo~" Soyou nudges me as we near the circle of body guards.

The fan's screams increase by ten fold and I keep looking straight, we eventually pass by and I feel another nudge.

"He glanced at you, ya know. What's wrong?...ah~ you don't want the fans to freak out over that." Soyou continues,

No I just don't want to lock eyes with him...I have nothing more to say anyways.

We load our bags onto the weighing system and a fan screams out,

"Unnie!! Unnie!" Soyou turns her head.

"Dasom Unnie! I support you and Kai oppa!!" That broke my heart a bit more...

"Look see people do love you two, stay strong and continue the way you two are~!" Soyou smiles...if she only knew.

I'm sitting on the plane, I think the stress of having to keep this break up a secret is getting to me because I feel like a train hit me and then a van ran over me....let's just take a nap until we're there.

 

-=- Omgomg Vixx mv comes out at 8 am pst~ I am super excited, on the other hand I had quite an eventful weekend not a good thing, but I can't let it get me too down. I'll explain in the next chapter, because I don't feel too comfortable talking about it yet please understand. How is everyone? I feel a bit lonely.... see you in the comments, thank you for subbing, thank you for reading! Thank you for supporting me~ See you in the next chapter if not in the comments ^^ -=-