- Thirty Five {NEW YEARS SPECIAL!! enjoy :P Part 1}

Stage Thoughts

(this will be a long~ chapter ^^ I might continue the story from here or disregard this totally i'm not sure...)

Dasom P.O.V.

Waaaah~ it's New Years! I can't believe a year has passed already. I've had such an eventful year...today we have a large end of the year stage, but right now we are just hanging around the dorm. My unnies keep screaming and dancing around in their pajamas.... 

"Dasom~ get up and celebrate with us don't be such a ." Bora jumps up and down with her arms flinging around.

Our dorm is a mess, the once tidied up living room (that Kai sort of cleaned) is wrecked, the throw pillows all around the floor, the curtains on the side window have come down and are hanging around Soyou and Bora's neck like a cape. 

"Why?"

I'm acting cold on purpose...just to mess with them. I am trying to get myself hold in my party mood for later during the end of the year stage.

"Yah! Listen to us and don't talk to your elders like that!" Soyou snaps her head at me, running around letting her 'cape' fly behind her.

"Oh~ so you are acknowledging that you guys are old?" I lean back in my chair refusing to move from my spot.

"AUGH! You sound like Chanyeol." Bora squeals from the hallway

I spot Hyorin unnie rubbing her back as she walks in to where Soyou and Bora are 'partying'.

"Unnie you'll join us right?" They hug Hyorin's arms.

"N-not now, my back kind of hurts, I need to rest a little so we can dance later." She shrugs them off, then making her way to the bathroom to look for some cooling patches.

"....Well we can party later I guess...." Bora pouts and starts to untie her 'cape' from around her shoulders.

This may be weird since i'm younger and a girl as well, but they look so cute pouting and all sad because they can't party.

I lazily get up to help around and rehang up the curtains since my height was needed. I mean I couldn't just stand and watch Bora unnie jump around struggling to hang them up....actually that would've been better. Oh well.

After an hour or so of cleaning up the so called living room, we finally take a seat on the couch. Hyorin just now walks in, strolling as if she didn't see us working hard to clean up.

"Unnie. Why are you coming just now? Why didn't you help us~" I whine a little.

"O-Oh just cause, my back hurt soooo bad..." She made an excuse and ran to her room with Soyou running after her.

"Dang it, she got away. You should've helped us~" Soyou stomps around.

"I'm not cleaning up a mess I didn't make~" She yells from the other side of the door.

"Unnie! I cleaned though and it wasn't my mess." I yelled as a reply

"YEAH? GOOD FOR YOU MAKNAE!" She yells back to my reply.

Soyou, Bora and I are rolling around the floor now, because we are bored....yeah...rolling, like back and forth between the space of the TV and couch...boredom brings the weird out of you.

"Should we get going? It is almost time to get to the venue." Bora brings up.

She abruptly stops rolling with us causing Soyou's face to collide with my neck and chest.

"Ah-" I look at Soyou who has faceplanted into the 'area' below my neck

"Did you grow?! OMG I think she grew!" Soyou sticks her head out and pokes at them...

"U-Unnie...please...stop poking them..." She retracts her hand I look over to Bora who is cracking up at the sight.

We get up from our positions and head over to the closed door where Hyorin resides.

"We should get going it is almost time we need to be AT the stage location..." Bora knocks on the door.

"Yeah Yeah, Lets go we need to get ready and I want to rehearse early so that I can check out how well I can dance with my back like this..." Hyorin opens the door and we all gather our coats and belongings. 

"Come one kids, we have to do really well on this stage." Hyorin slips her arms around Bora and my waists, letting Soyou hug her from behind and we wobble out the door to our manager waiting outside in the falling snow.

 

---Kai's P.O.V.---

I'm watching Chen and Xuimin hyung ballroom dance....what? Chanyeol hyung is laying on the couch like an antisocial potato and Baekhyun hyung is doing something stupid probably. At least that's what he does when everyone else is excited...

It is already the New Year! I miss Dasom so much on days like this when everyone is excited and happy. I want to be with her is that so wrong? 

I decided to make an event for Dasom since I haven't been able to do much for her. 

It will be like a three course meal. 

1) I will give her the smallest surprise DURING the end of the year ending stage

2) A medium gift backstage

3) and then the most meaningful gift when we can get some time alone....

"Kai! Dance with me I'm bored." Suho shoots up from his fetal position.

He was in a corner trying to remember where he put his phone. Again.

"Noooo I am not waltzing with you." I dodge Suho's flying hugs

"Get back here we need to dance!" Suho starts chasing after me as we run around the already....er still dancing Chen and Xuimin. 

"Why are you so tall?" Xuimin complains as Chen and him break away.

"Its called genes." Chen grabs my arm causing me to fall over onto Xuimin and him.

Who the heck is grabbing my behind?

I feel someone poking at it, but I can't tell because I am tangled in Chen's arms who is on top of Xuimin hyung.

"Yah. When did you get so squishy, that is Xuimin's job." Chen says, I figure it is him who is poking at my .

"Hyung get your hands off me before I knee both you and Xuimin hyung in the nuts." I stress

"What did I do?" Xuimin struggles under Chen "And both of you get off me, you guys are so heavy..." 

Suho helps Xuimin hyung out as I squirm out of Chen's strange position.

"HaHa, no seriously why are you so squishy?" Chen sticks his hands onto his hips.

"How should I know?" I get up poking at my own .

"You guys seriously and I thought I was a little weird." Chanyeol says from behind me

"Ey~ Look at mister 'i'm too cool to be wiht you idiots' over there~" Suho strolls in from behind Chen and Xuimin.

"Hyung we aren't idiots and did you find your phone?" Tao pops in from behind the table in the kitchen

"....No...." Suho walks away to look for his phone.

"We should get going shouldn't we? You guys have been doing random things for so long...." Sehun comes out of the room he was in this whole time.

"Wait! I found my phone!!" Suho exclaims from the bathroom

Most of us gather by the door to see where he found it and it was on top of the medicine cabinet....how?

Suho hyung I think you have a talent.

 

---Dasom's P.O.V.---

We had our stage, I watched Exo's stage from our waiting room since I didn't want to disturb the idols that are preparing around the stage to go on next. Now we (all the other idols/singers/performers) are heading to the main stage for the final song. 

The stage was a dark blue hue and confetti fell from the ceiling...er the things that it comes out of to be exact. Vixx is to the left of the stage, Bora unnie and Soyou unnie are hanging around Snsd sunbaenim, Exo are strewn across the stage since there is so many of them. I try to find Kai but it seems i'm stuck doing the awkward clap with Hyorin unnie. Hyorin unnie doesn't really socialize all that much unless she is with someone she knows. 

"Unnie?" I move up to her ear since it is quite loud

"Yeah!?" She yells back instead

"I help me find Kai? Please?" I hesitate a little before asking her this.

" FINE!!!" She screams over the loud cheering

We start off by slowly getting closer to where most of the Exo members are. Looking around cautiously checking to see if it was too noticable or not. Hyorin unnie ends up slipping away from me leaving me in my tracks with a bunch of other idols I know, but don't exactly "know".

"Um excuse me?" I hear a voice behind me.

I whip my head around making sure not to stick my face into someone else's space.

"Oh-h Sorry Chanyeol." I stutter a little surprised b how close he was.

"Ha, you always seem to be in my way don't you?" He pats me on my head and slips around me to s

-=-Vixx: G.R.8.U. -=-

---Kai's P.O.V.---

I am currently with some of the members and some others (Taemin hyung, Jonghyun hyung, Taeyeon noona, and just other idols around us). I am trying to hold out and wait for Dasom to come to us since we can't move all of us, it would be too noticable.

The loud atmostphere and crazy lights make us really hard to see and the audience can't see what we do if we get really close together.

I finally spot Chanyeol hyung who makes his way over to us.

"I found her." He gestures over to the spot he came from.

Dasom is doing that awkward group clap thing, she looks so lonely. 

My girlfriend is so cute.

I lock eyes with her and she hurries over, then she slows down to make herself less noticable as she makes her way throught the crowd to my side behind Taeyeon Noona who gives her a small hug as a greeting.

 

"Hey." I poke her 

"It took so long to find you." She whines

"Come here." I look to Suho, giving him the signal.

Everyone who knows, forms a small circle around us, making it impossible to see us two behind all the people blocking the camera views.... even from above. Mainly because Chen and Baekhyun hyung are so excited they are waving their arms like mad men.

"What are you doing?" She gets pushed into me. I end up hugging her from the waist.

"What I want to spend time with you on New Years~" I slide my face to her, letting our foreheads touch.

"Did you plan this?" She smiles into my eyes

"Who else?" I feel someone poke me.

I look over to Chen who is telling me to hurry up before we get found out by the hawk eyed audience

"I gotta hurry, I will see you backstage okay?" I lean down again to give her a sweet kiss on her lips.

No it wasn't a peck or a super tongue tied kiss, just something sweet, enough to get her pink fuschia lipstick on my mouth.

She gives me the widest eyes and cutest smile a man could ever wish to see and she reaches up to quickly wipe my lips as the cover circle pulls apart revealing myself alone as Dasom slips away hugging her cheeks off into the crowd.

I can't wait for later -/////-.

----Dasom's P.O.V.----

I run off into some direction I don't even know. holding my cheeks I stop in the shadows of the other taller idols. I turn quickly to check if Kai is okay with me running off, instead I am face to face...actually face to chest. I move my head away from the guys chest and look up after staring at the lipstick stain I left on their white suit.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I will get that cleaned off with my manager, I'm so sorry!" I bow and then look back up to a tall blushing handsome face.

"It's fine, really it is! I have another suit, hehe it's nice to meet you again it has been a while, i'm Vixx's Maknae Hyuk." He politely bows and shakes my hand.

"A-Ah, Oh it has been while, sorry for not realizing, I am Sistar's Maknae Dasom." I shake his hadns back and give him a bos holding down the back of my dress so it doesn't flip up.

I can't stop staring at how different he looks.....he is so tall too and there is the pink stain on his white suit....letting the white and pink confetti fall he picks off some of the papers out of my hair.

"Sorry I have to get going~ the Hyungs are probably wondering what took me so long in the bathroom. See you when we have that partener dance!" He waves and trots off to his other tall members.

I know Kai is tall but dang....

Tall guys are nice...

 

-=-XD Yessss~ Vixxx~~~~~~~  Happy New Year~! It isn't 2015 yet for me, but it will be soon and I want to make this special. The 2nd part will be uploaded tomorrow and I want to know which chapter is your favorite so far! :) Hyuk said Dasom was his ideal type around the Rock your Body time and he was super cute when she was interviewed with them. Thank you for all the love and support this year for this story I hope to see you guys again in my next stories even though they may not be Exo or Sistar. See you in the comments or next chapter! Thank you readers! <33-=-