-Twenty

Stage Thoughts

Dasom's P.O.V.

I watch Kai as he scrambles to call his Manager and tell him that he will be heading back first. I dust off the remainder of the ambush off of Kai's jacket, or as much as I could...

"Hyung?, Yeah We- er I will be heading back first okay?" He straightens up.

"Me! The hotel....yeah...yeah...okay." He pauses there for a little and then rolling his eyes

"YES....I'll take a taxi...yes and then make sure no one is following me...okay...bye!" He sticks his phone into his back pocket.

I pull on his dirtied white button down,

"So?" I let go of his shirt

"Let's take a taxi." He wraps an arm around my egg splattered shoulder.

We step into the taxi giving him the address and soon arriving.

"Excuse me could you drop us off at the back?" Kai holds my hand and rubs his thumb around.

"....uhm Sure" The taxi driver pulls around the back,

Kai pays him and we cover our faces to head into the hotel, luckly it was dark and behind a bunch of foliage so no one could spot us from any angle. We get to Exo's floor...yes floor they had to take up a whole floor for the members, I think Kai shared a room with Suho...

We pass by the security who looked at me weirdly, Kai explained a bit and then they let us in.

"Um there is a washing machine in here, er you can take a shower..." Kai motioned to the bathroom.

"Sure, where will you go?" I head to the bathroom stopping at the doorway.

I feel a breath trickle down my spine, a pair of arms slink around my waist.

"Why?, want me to join you?" Kai smirks as I playfully hit his chest.

"Okay Okay, I'm going to get us some drinks from the vending machine down the hall, the security guards don't want us to call room service." Kai leans against the doorway.

"Cool, I'm going now~" I close the bathroom door and head straght to the shower.

"I'll be back!!" Kai yells through the door.

--Few minutes later--

I hear the door open and close.

"Kai?" I yell over the shower.

I soon here someone whistling and I look out of the shower door, its clear and there isn't a curtain...

The bathroom door opens...

"uh. . . !!!"

Suho stands there staring at me.

OH my god....

I start throwing a bottle of shampoo, then a body scrub, the a towel, soon a conditioner.

"ERT!!!, SUHO GET OUT!!!, KYAAAAA!!" I fall to the floor covering my bare body.

"HOLY, DASOM...CALM DOWN" He tries to dodge the flying items soon slamming the door closed.

"S-sorry, I didn't know you were there...I'm gonna leave..." Suho states through the door.

"Just leave..." I hold myself.

...

I hear the door open and close once again. I slowly get out of the shower with newly washed hair and put the same dirty clothes back on...the shower was for my hair...okay?

"Dasom? You done yet?"

I step out of the shower and rub my hair with a towel.

"Kai...i'm pissed off." I sigh

"What? Why? At me?" Kai hands me a soda

"No. No. Just over....thought in the shower...i'm okay now" I flash him a smile and then taking a few sips of soda.

Kai goes over to the chairs and takes a seat, I follow behind him and take a seat across him. We lounge around awkwardly and a slow rises in the air... He gets up and pulls me to the bed, leaving the drinks on the table.

We both take a seat on the bed side by side.

"Don't worry I won't do anything..." Kai leans his head on my shoulder.

"What are you doing later?" I snuggle up to Kai.

"Just going to meet up with the members and have a small group talk, we have those every now and then to discuss stuff." He snakes an arm around my back.

"We have to leave tomorrow morning..." I mumble

"Wah." I spurt as he pushes me down with a hand holding onto my face and the other supporting his body above mine.

"Kai I thought you weren't going to do anything.." I look up at his provacative eyes.

---Kai's P.O.V.---

-=-Cater 2 U: TTS its a good mood maker-=-

Dasom is kind of ...she keeps crossing and uncrossing her legs and then her wet hair is making her dress a little wet as well...

I pull her to the bed out of no intention, I answer some of her questions and I can't take it anymore. From the day I met her I wanted her for me all me. Of course I'll do the more adult things when we get married...wait we're getting married?

um forget that...for now...

"Sorry couldn't take your iness for too long." I huskily say

I start by leaning my face in and then seeing Dasom close her eyes, it gives me the sign that I can continue. I her bottom lip, I think thats my habit now...soon we start making out and she slides her arms around my neck pulling herself up to me. I suppport her back and I trail my pecks to her jawline leaving behind more onto her neck. She pulls my face away from her. T.T

"No more." She gives me a face.

"Fine, but don't blame me when you beg for it later." She slips out from under me.

I lean back on the bed, getting up I give her a back hug and we waddle to the door.

"We won't be able to see eachother soon though~~ Can't you stay longer~" I whine while hooking my hands in front of her.

"We won't be able to ever meet again if I don't get back soon..." She kisses my bicep.

She swiftly turns and I spin her around giving her a good bye kiss.

I wave good bye and she closes the door for me, I quickly take my phone out ot text her.

Kai:

If only I had just one day
I want to peacefully fall asleep intoxicated with your sweet scent
If there’s a chance in my busy schedule
I want to put my body in your warm and deep eyes.

Just one day, if I can be with you.
Just one day, if I can hold your hands
Just one day, if I can be with you.

If only we can be together

Can you please stay with me?
 

-=-Did you catch my drift ^? xD Well alot of has been going around...Jhope and JIn should know we love them very much. Those attention seekers have insulted you and we armies are here for you. B.A.P. Babyz love you and we will be forever with you. My sturggles as a multifandom kpopper. Fanwars between two groups I love, stupid haters to the left and right...etc. Did everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving? I went to Black Friday, got pushed over twice and my ankle started bleeding because of a scratch. Brutal shoppers out there... I have been on my instagram quite a bit so I kinda got lazy...check my (about me) if you wanna know what the username is. LOL i'm sleepy so I'm gonna go to 'sleep' with my friend...my phone....'night~'-=-