- Eleven

Stage Thoughts

Kai P.O.V.  (language warning at the end of this)

Todays performance was especially exhausting for some reason...maybe its just not our day. We were late, I missed some singing parts because I focused on dancing, chanyeol hyungs coat ripped, Chen hyung spilled water on a rookie...she freaked out and got all y. I think I'm going to take Dasom to an amusement park that would be fun. Although I am tired out I will be energized just thinking about what rides we are going to go on and I hope we don't go into the haunted house though...

Right now I'm at the dorm with the members and they are all doing their own thing whether on their laptops or watching TV to eating random things in the kitchen. I pull out the notebook paper from my bag and input it to my phone....I end up calling her and locking myself in the bathroom so no one disturbs me. 

Dasom:....Hello?

Kai: Hey whats up...

Dasom: um who is this? 

Kai:Ehem...its me.

Dasom:....okay...oh! I'm sorry Kai I couldn't recognize your voice through the phone.

Kai: It's alright you sound a bit different too...sooo I have a place where I want to go.

Dasom: Really? Where?

Kai: Lets go to the amusement park! There shouldn't be alot of people now because today is a weekday.

Dasom: I was thinking that too!...but wouldn't people recognize us?

I hear a knocking at the door and someone continues knocking on the bathroom door...

"KAI! I REALLY NEED TO GO!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE.....are you....you know..." Chen hyung clears his throat

"ITS NOT LIKE THAT HYUNG!! I-I AH_ um GO AWAY!!" I yell back

"uhuh....er I'll go in Suho's bathroom..." I hear his footsteps getting further and then picking the phone up again.

Kai: sorry Dasom, yeah i'm in the bathroom by the way..

Dasom: I figured...becase I am too 

Kai: so about recognizing us and stuff, I can just wear a snap back and a face mask.... they wouldn't be able to tell I think

Dasom: are you sure? I can wear some sunglasses and pin my bangs back...I would look really pre-debut though..

Kai: I think it would work, and your pre-debut pictures are adorable.

Dasom: You looked at them?!? OMG nooo those pictures are so cheesy

Kai: Mine aren't any better, if you even bothered to look at them (I pout)

Dasom: I didn't think of it, why would I?

Kai: Well when do you want to meet up?

Dasom: Meet me in 10 or so, by the park outside the amusement park... it's ##### park right?

Kai: Yeah, I'll see you soon

Dasom: okay... love you- Hangs up

"Dasom?... She hung up :) I love you too" I speak into the empty phone.

I finally get out of the bathroom and hurry over to the room and change into something comfortable but nice, cool but laid back, how do girls do this everyday? 

After looking through a clothing site I picked out a simple pair of jeans, and a faded light blue hoodie to match with my plain white tshirt on the inside. I slip my phone and wallet into my pockets and quietly lace up my black converse. Soon fixing my hat and putting my face mask on, I step out of the dorm making sure no one is going to follow me. I asked Suho hyung to drive me since I don't have my license yet... We soon arrive at the park outside the..park. (that sounded weird)

Looks like she isn't here yet, there aren't very many people here, but there are a lot of couples here....I sit on a bench looking at my phone so that no one stares at me.

---Dasom P.O.V.---

I hang up the phone and put my hand on my burning cheeks...that was the end of our first phone call and many more to come XD. I quietly unlock the bathroom door because Hyorin adn Bora are sleeping, Soyou unnie went off to do her extreme workouts and I scramble to my room to pick out an outfit. I already had it planned out in my head a pair of skinny jeans, a maroon pullover with my jeweled miumiu shoes. I do some light makeup and put my hair into a loose ponytail, heading out with my black cross body bag I slip on my favorite pair of sunglasses. I stop at the mirror to pin my bangs back with a bobby pin...ugh I don't like this...I pull the bobby pin out and leave my bangs as is. 

"Bora unnie, wake up you said you would take me..." I nudge Bora who is sleeping on my bed

"mmmm Ok I'm up lets go after I at least brush my hair it looks like a birds nest" She gets up and brushes her hair.

She ends up dropping me off I do a last check of how I look in my compact mirror and I spot a familiar back who is hunched over awkwardly staring at his phone.

I sneak next to him andsit donw next to him showing him my phone that said...I know who you are....on the screen.

He shoots his head up and starts to laugh after realizing who I am.

" Gosh don't laugh so hysterically people will think you're trying to do something to me." I put my phone into my purse

"Then don't sneak up on me...also" Kai stares at me

"What?" I stare back at him

He leans down to my ear and whispers in his deep y voice

"I wouldn't mind doing things to you~" 

My eyes widen and I hit him lightly....

"Lets go I want to go play now." I pull him up and we walk to the ticket booth interlocking our fingers

We end up going on the tallest roller coaster here...Kai hung onto me and was screaming the whole way, it was hilarious and I couldn't stop laughng at him while he said he wasn't ready. Afterwards we went to eat some random snack and then to some other rides. The last thing I really wanted to go to was the Haunted house...I love them because I end up laughing at the ghosts and/or screaming. 

"Are you ready?" I poke at Kai. He was really unwilling to go in and then I gave him some hugs and held onto his arm, he gave in. 

Around four ghosts in and Kai was hiding behind me and yelling things like "GET IT AWAY!!" "OH MY GOD COME ANY CLOSER AND I WILL-" "DASOM SAVE ME!!!" "NO DON'T TOUCH ME!!" yeah... looks like i'm the man today.

We head out and I stare at Kai who has tears forming in his eyes. He quickly lets go and clears his throat then saying again that he wasn't ready....how cute.

I sit down on a bench near by and Kai comes over after buying some waters.

"Hey unnie doesn't that look like Sistar's Dasom?"

"Let's take a picture and ask some people online."

 

I of course didn't notice this was taking place and Kai and I just carry on flirting.

 

"I think that's Kai, those are his eyes...no way this and Kai."

"I so have to tell my friend this, she is a big Exo-L, she is Dasom right?"

"She should just die, I mean what is she a ? I remember she was all over Henry of Suju."

 

Kai gives me a hug and I peck his cheek, we pick up our things and leave the park. I pull him close when we get out of the gates, my arms around his waist and his around my shoulders. I face him and stare at his perfect features, he all of a sudden gets closer and picks me up by the waist until my lips meet his. Of course i'm shocked, soon he puts me down and stick our foreheads together, he leans near my ear to whisper something leaving me blushing and then I head on home when Bora unnie picks me up.

He said my lips tasted like strawberries...my lip balm -////-. 

-=- Ugh I can't put my cover up! I have it on my tumblr you can see it here and follow if you want I made the account a few hours ago... http://taintedexistentialists.tumblr.com Thank you for all the comments! It gives me ideas and gives me an idea of what you guys likes, I can get to know you just a bit better as well. This chapter was quite long sorry about that if you would like them slightly shorter. WOW 11 chapters already this was originally going to be a two shot....Thank You for subbing, reading, and commenting! Happy Veterans Day!-=-