- Three

Stage Thoughts

Kai's P.O.V. 

We were late.

Our black van was filled with screaming and seat jumping, it was the song pretty much...Fantastic Baby...

Also Suho hyung couldn't find his wallet, phone, and shirt. I was getting tired of all the SM drama so I just let it go through the other ear, Taemin Hyung told me to just brush it off like this. I don't get to see him much anymore he is really busy and so am I with Exo promotions and what not. I think it's fun seeing all the pictures of me and Taemin Hyung, that's when I realized how much skinship we have, maybe even more than couples. I need a girlfriend, then there's the fans and we already experienced that...cough Baekhyun and Taeyeon Noona cough...

Right now? Well we as in most of the Exo members are getting ready for our rehearsal...I look towards Xuimin who is jumpin around smiling at the current girl group rehearsal. I'm not sure who it is. Oh! I think they finished next is our turn. 

"Exo on stage in three minutes, please get to your places now though!!" The director yelled 

"Umf..." I bump into Chanyeol Hyung who stops in front of me "Hyung why did you stop?" I look in front of him and a girl breathing really hard is standing in the way. 

"Um excuse me could you please move?" Chanyeol Hyung asks 

She jumps a little...I thought that was cute...um...she ends up moving to the side staring at hyung.

We walk off onto the stage, I turn around and look at that girl again, snapping my head back making sure no one caught me looking at her. I run over to the members and whisper to them 

"What group just went on?" They all stare at me like I just started yelled out about their secret magazine stash of stuff...

"Our little Jongin is interested in something!?!" Suho hyung exclaims at all of us and they start to joke around

"HY-hyung seriously I'm just curious I kinda like that song uh err that's why."

"Sistar!!" Xuimin hyung excitedly pops out of no where....it's kinda expected he is their fan boy.

"Oh ok thanks..." 

As we wrap up rehearsal we take a short break and I whip out my phone moving to the back of the stage area. I searched up the members just looking at pictures and I found that girl, Dasom. 

"Ho~ you like her?" 

"Wah! Hyung! Don't sneak up on me and I don't" I look at Chen hyung all hurt and serious.

"Right~ right~" he squints at me and backs away into the backstage 

Shes....never mind -_- 

Chen hyung comes back over "let's go we need to go to the waiting room now..."

follow behind the members as they take up the whole narrow hallway, oop my shoes untied, I kneeled down to tie my shoe and when I looked up, everyone left...good thing I know where I'm going.

Huh isn't that, that one girl...Dasom right? Is she okay? Maybe I should help? 

I walk over to her casually "Hey are you okay?" 

"Er yeah I'm alright could you call a stage crew or someone over?" Is she scared of me or something...I should check to see if anyone would see us, I don't want any scandals starting up.

I reach my hand out "Here, I guess I can help you, you're from Sistar right?" Of course you are...why am I asking?

"Sistar?" She's so cute, I'm not even paying attention to what she's saying. I pull her up and she leans onto me, she's the perfect height.

I didn't notice how much she was leaning on me until we got to the waiting room, arm in arm she says thank you and I make sure to leave, as far away I can so no one suspects anything.

The other members walk in all rowdy and loud... I thought they went ahead of me?...The other members couldn't stop complaining until Suho Hyung yelled at us... 

"Shut up there are girls here."

We all turn to the left, expecting some girls to greet. Looks like they're busy besides Dasom Noona? I wish I was her Oppa though...it's only a few months...a year... Whatever. She is sitting on a stool with her feet bandaged and wrapped up. It must being a female idol, having to wear those shoes and dance.

"Should we greet them? They look busy" I ask

"It's disrespectful not to greet them though." Suho hyung added..

I honestly wouldn't mind talking a bit more with her, she always seems either flustered or in her own world. I don't think I've ever fallen this hard for a girl, the hyungs will tease me if they find out.

"Find something nice to look at ?"

Chen hyung pokes at me I didn't notice I was staring at Dasom who was also staring at me back, her pale face turning red, so cute..

"Push no what are you talking about hyung?" I blink repetitively turning my head the other way

"Right~ Right~"

-=- sorry for the late chapter, I'm trying to make the chapters longer and my computer is broken so I'm using my iPad, when I type it freezes, when I type to fast or delete too fast. Thank you for Subscribing! And I love reading comments I try to reply to all of them if I don't then that just means I didn't have much to say :D-=-