- Fourteen

Stage Thoughts

Dasom's P.O.V.

I stare at the camera before seeing the red light blink on, it has been a while since I felt this way, nervous and wanting to runaway. I can't stop sweating and staring off into space and I can't tell what anyone is saying, just moving mouths.

"Dasom... Dasom are you okay?" Soyou puts a hand on mine and I look up at the interviewer.

"What is your view on the scandal, Dasom-ssi?" The MC/interviewer repeats

I'm sorry Kai, don't be mad at me i'm just thinking of us...

"Oh, Um, my view...its...its true" everyone stares at me and Soyou lifts her hand off mine back into her lap.

I work up the courage, all the feelings and frustration i'm getting from these news articles and comments. Everything will be said here.

"Yes it is true, I love him and I believe he loves me, so please accept us kindly, we just love eachother is that so wrong?" I calmly say with assertion

I slightly feel the camera crew burning holes into my head along with my members and manager....

"O-oh, well, s-so shall we accept this new couple!" the MC claps 

"Thank you for coming and answering some questions, lets see the wonderdul performances coming next!!" The MC wraps up and we clap, I sit there taking deep breaths.

They instantly shut the cameras down and we head off to the waiting rooms, silence sweeps over the hallway as we pass by.

---Kai's P.O.V.---

She said what?

The room falls quiet, even the stylists stare at the TV. Suho hyung comes over with a pillow and whacks me in the head.

"What the hell did you talk about with her, I thought you were going to make everything die down not make it blow up in your face." 

I rub my head, and sit there.

What will our fans do to her? What about my companies rules? Hers? Should I be upset?

Auugh I don't want what happened to Taeyeon noona to happen to Dasom.

I end up kicking the table in front of me over and yelling in frustration. Storming out of the room I ask Suho hyung to come and meet with Sistar.

"Lets sort this out with them as well, if you guys are really going to continue and if you're willing to protect her." we stand in the door way.

"I will, the day she became mine, that's when I promised to...." I breathe in

"Don't get all cheesy with me now, then lets not go ask them...i'm sure they will be alright with discussing things with themselves, we have a stage to present next anyways."

Suho and I head back to the shock filled room, that we never really left.

---Dasom's P.O.V.---

Unnie?...They aren't saying a word, ever since we got back they've been quiet.

"Are you in your right mind?" Bora unnie finally speaks

"I-I said what I decided on..." I defend myself

"Watch what you do from now on, you might get hurt." She replies, leaving to the dressing curtains to change into our stage costumes.

Hyorin quietly wraps her arms around me.

"Don't beat yourself, it'll hurt a lot more later" she whispers to me and then leaving in Bora unnie's direction.

Soyou just stares off, playing with her earbuds, with a blank face. I glance at her from time to time and she just sits there, sometimes checking her phone and then her face darkens.

Is it going to be that hard, like Hyorin unnie says?

 

 

-=- Eric Nam. That's it, he has stolen my heart once again! as well as JJCC's Simba, hot damn....tall deep voiced rapper. Any ways I love you all, you make me so happy btw, not trying to be cheesy, but it is true. Songs listened to while writing: Eric Nam's cover- eye's nose lips; Eric Nam/ Kim Boa's cover- Say Something..... Thank you for sticking by me! This felt a little short to me, sorry about that.-=-