- Fifty Two

Stage Thoughts

Dasom's P.O.V.

"Uwaah~ it's cold!" I actually didn't know there were this many cuts in Running Man. 

I guess that's what the power of editing does, a whole day can be edited into an hour long episode. So I shuffle on over to the dressing area wrapped in a towel and arm in arm with a stylist Unnie.

"Here are the next set of sponsored clothing you have for the next shooting location and here is your mic which I can help you with if you would like later, and this is..." The Coordinator goes on as I 'accidentally' drown her out as I just watch her movements.

"Alright? Okay i'll be tending to the other guests and we'll see you in an hour, due to the circumstances I mentioned earlier." She makes an okay sign and clicks the door closed.

"What?" I stand there dripping in my wet shirt and shorts.

"So clothes....mic....paper with basic info....erm..." I start to wipe down my legs and arms.

Hearing a knock on the door, I pause and suddenly the door swings open as fast as it is shut, standing there staring at me-which i'm leaning over a bench with my foot propped up exposing my long legs-Kai embarassingly staring at me for the longest time...

"W-......Kai?" I take my leg down from the bench

"ehem...um I just...." He rubs the back of his neck and diverts his attention to a wall.

I wrap the towel around me and saunter over to him trying to a little, of course he gulps and takes a deep breath.

"Go back. I'm changing." I poke his shoulder and smile.

"What it's not like I won't be seeing anything I won't aleady be seeing in the future." He places his hands on my hips.

Which I place my hands over his and peck his nose.

"I see you can predict the future.... you ." I turn him around so he is facing the wall.

I sigh and back hug him getting his clothes alittle wet, he tries to hug me back, but I pull away and quickly open and close the door pushing him out.

"See you in an hour~~~~" I tease and I hear him laugh a little and walk off.

------Time skip (cause I wanted to quickly finish this chapter...)------

I'm curently linked together with Kai with a paper cufflink and we are running away from the Monday Couple. Basically they have to break our link and guess what we're the last two couples, so if we break their link then we win.

Annoyingly enough Kai keeps running and laughing with that stupid smile that I freakin love....great.

"Kai...*HUFF* Omg lets break theirs.." We slip behind the wall with our cameraman behind us.

We hear them trying to find us and they comecloser to the corner where we hid. We jump out due to Kai's excitedness and enter into "combat" ha. Gary holds onto Kai's arms while Jihyo dives for our hand link which is behind our back, I swing around trying to grab their's, but because Kai is being held onto by Gary I get sling shotted back and Jihyo being free to jump forward she tears our paper link and we come to a halt, all of us smiling and Kai giving Gary a hug and likewise I give to Jihyo.

 

It's after the filming and everyone is just talking, saying good byes and i'm hanging around the back near my belongings, getting ready to go. Of course I spot Kai "stealthily" coming my way in a white track suit jacket and jeans. I swear he always tries to come near me when we have free time.

"Are you coming over later?" He leans against the table next to me.

"No....." He stares at the ground and loses his cool guy look, that's Jongin~.

"I have nothing later for ONCE." He emphasizes

"I have Inkigayo perf., I'm actually busy for once." He sighs and places a hand over mine and looks the opposite way of my direction.

He can be so cute, but so hot at times....

"Idiot." I smile and intertwine my fingers in his.

 

 

-=- ...well....Hi. It's been a long time. I got bit better, but I still have Bronchitis/border line pneumonia. I attended two funerals, one of my friend's and one of my cousin's. I've started a fanfic account on Instagram @kpopwhalesdump, I apologize for my absence. I Thank you so much for continuing to subscribe, although you probably forgot that you were subbed... I went to Comic Con on Thursday, it was fun. How are you? I lost my love for KaiSom a little bit, but it's building up again cause I found some things about them...I also started really liking Baekyeon because Tae basically recently confirmed they are still dating in an interview. Please comment, i'd like to know if you're still here. Thank you for being here. -=-