- Thirty

Stage Thoughts

Kai's P.O.V.

It hasn't been long since we started playing, but it got really hot in here...and a good type of tension.

We continue to stare at the bottle that is coming to a slow stop, it is now my turn. 

It lands between Bora and Dasom, since Hyorin is sorta the 'referee' she gets to choose who it is.

"Well...Lets make it fun." She starts off

"I say Bora and let me think about what you have to do..." She continues

We sit there a little, letting the Tv play on in the background. 

"Okay, So you and Bora go into that room with the lights off and Bora gets to ask any questions she likes until we say you guys can come out. Kai MUST answer all of the questions." Hyorin points to a room down the hall.

"We can't hear that far so don't worry about us hearing you guys." Soyou mentions.

Bora starts to get up and make her way over, I hesitate a little until glancing at Dasom who is motioning me to go already.

Down the hall is the closed room that is pitch black, we close the door and she sits in the chair across from mine.

"I guess I should ask you a few questions then..." She trails off

"Why do you like Dasom?" She asks.

"Er She caught my eye when we first met, um she fills up all of my imperfections." I think up.

"How do you know she really likes you?" 

"...She cares for me...and listens to me well...i'm not really sure." I struggle a little with the question.

"What do you think about Dasom's possible feelings for another man?" She pauses before.

"I want to hear it from Dasom, if she truly had those kind of feelings for another guy, anything else I won't believe that she does." 

That didn't really make any sense did it? ...um i'm just a little flustered.

"......Will you help me 'get' Chanyeol?" She slowly asks.

Wait what? What does that mean? Get. She likes Chanyeol? She wants my help too? ...If Bora gets closer to Chanyeol then he can stay away from Dasom...

"........Yes." I say after a long pause.

"Okay guys!! Come out now!" Soyou yells.

We make our way out of the dark room letting our eyes adjust a little. I feel a small sense of atmostphere change when we make it back, I look at Soyou who is a little red and Chen who has his head turned the total opposite way of Soyou. 

"Oh yea...we had another round when you guys were in there and Soyou and Chen went. Okay so Bora's turn, you spin now." Hyorin looks over to Bora.

I glance at Dasom who is sitting quietly, eating snacks that we put out. She looks like a squirrel, so cute.

---Bora's P.O.V.---

Looks like Kai is going to helps me...I wonder if he really will help me though.

We all watch the bottle and it luckily lands on Chanyeol. I wonder when we are going to end this.

"Wow we aren't getting many repeat couples xD" Dasom mentions.

"Lets see what else is there." Hyorin thinks.

"Bora you kiss Chanyeol on the nose and he can respond with either a kiss on the hand or a high five." Soyou squirms around holding onto Hyorin's arm.

Let's do this, I hope he replies with a kiss on the hand, it would be kind of like a reassuring message that he is ok with my feelings. Actually i'm thinking too much of this, ha ha...haaa~.

Chanyeol keeps a straight face as I get closer and he stares straight into my eyes. Soyou's fangirling gets louder and Hyorin ends up hitting her for squeezing Dasom's arm till' she makes a painful squeal. That's Sistar for ya.

I give him a quick kiss on the nose and he thinks a little staring at the ground. He reaches for my hand and holds onto my wrist.

He gives out a slight sigh and a tired face then pecks the back of my hand, placing it back where he took it from, he scratches the sid eof his head turning away from me. 

.

.

Wait he kissed the back of my hand.... He just kissed the back of my hand.

---Kai's P.O.V.---

"Hmm hold on let's just have Dasom spin the bottle since she hasn't gotten anything for a while, is that okay Chanyeol?" Hyorin fixes the bottle in the middle.

Chanyeol straightens his posture and looks around, "That's fine, Dasom should spin then."

The bottle just landed on me. Soyou and Chen starts freaking out and jumping up and down with eachother... We all stare at them a little and then they quickly let go and plop down to their seats.

"Dasom I want you to simply explain how you feel about Kai." Hyorin holds Soyou's hadn who seems to be suppressing her excitement. 

-=- Thank you for Being Born by Vixx ( no seriously listen to this song, it sets the mood and I will listen to this on my birthday!)-=-

Dasom blinks her eyes and looks down in embarassment. As she lifts her head she looks me in the eyes, that causes me to start blushing and look around.

"Uh...I uh. I care for him very much, even though I can't see him very often, I think about him more than it seems. I hope he does too, I can't think of much else." She turns a pink color.

"Is that it? I know you have a three more words left to say." Hyorin hints.

I end up looking at the ground folding my hands and feeling my cheeks getting hot.

She tugs onto my shirt so I will look at her, she hold sonto my shirt and says.

"I love you."

Soyou ends up screaming and flying onto the couch rubbing her face into the pillows.

Dasom covers her face and curls up.

Bora starts to laugh and poke at Dasom. Hyorin, Chen, and Suho (who was in the bathroom for a little bit) laugh along.

Chanyeol sits quietly, he normally talks quite a lot, whats wrong with him lately.

"Alrighty now that we ended on a good note, lets go a get more food." Bora leans back.

Soyou splits us up in pairs and they make Dasom stay at the house to clean up the mess around us.

Soyou and Chen

Hyorin and Chanyeol

Bora and Suho were the decided pairs.

As they leave off to seperate places to buy food (so that they don't get caught as a group.)

I stare at Dasom who gets up to start cleaning.

I sneak up behind her and hug her from behind, sticking my chin on her shoulder.

I put some of my weigt on her and say,

"Oh~ Did you think we were going to actually clean?" 

 

-=- Whoo~ 4 more days till' Christmas, I went shopping quite a bit last week. I'm actually craving some sour cream and onion chips right now...oh well. I'm thinking of starting a Seohyun x N story after this one. Would anyone read it? I'm not sure if I want to make it, I might not. I don't know it is just a thought (literally just now I thought of it), Wow 30 chapters! TIme flies by doesn't it. Thank you sooo much for reading my story, I will enjoy your comments whether they are good or not so good. (what ever that means...) Next chapter on the 23rd. See you then~ -=-