- Forty Nine

Stage Thoughts

Kai's P.O.V.

She just passed right by me! She could've at least looked in my general direction.... I felt a nudge to my left, looking over to Chanyeol who was looking straight ahead. Did he do that on accident?

"Just text Dasom. I know you're regretting anything that happened...plus you two should talk it out more." Suho commented in the van

How did he know about our break up?

Suho noticed my confused expression and sighed.

"I figured something happened, you aren't smiling over your phone like you used to and you aren't trying to sneak out of the dorm anymore....anyone could've guessed."

I shrug ackowledging his explanation, fiddling with my phone I stare out the window. Thinking to myself, What should I do? Didn't Sistar leave somewhere? .....then getting utterly confused about Chanyeol's unclear feelings, I know he still feels something and I don't like it.

I know I was wrong to jump to conclusions...I should've trusted her....ugh i'm regretting things now.

Curling up in the corner of the van farthest I can in my seat I tap my texts, the last one I sent to Dasom was a while ago......A long while ago... 

Dasom's P.O.V.

We had arrived at our hotel I am honestly still tired out from the jet lag and I can't focus on a lot of things right now for some reason...We are planning on shooting for the KaKao games later though. Soyou unnie said her leg was hurting so I was a bit worried earlier she just went to the nearby clinic to check it out. Fiddling with my phone again I get the feeling someone was behind me.

"Hey, we are alone right now...so you should just be honest with at least me you know..." Hyorin unnie?

I turn around in the lounge chair...yep it's Hyorin unnie, she is sitting on the bed behind me er now in front of me since I turned around.

"Unnie, what are you talking about?" She sighs to my reply.

"I know you were dumped...or you dumped Kai." What? How would she know that.

"..haaa....I guess you're wondering why? Well first of all you are so out of it, not just now but a bit recently and you aren't trying to sneak out of the dorm." I shrug and slouch back in my chair leaning against the table behind me.

"I just didn't want to make a big deal out of it." 

"So did you dump him?" She gets to the point

"It wasn't 'dumping'...I just told him how I felt and I said it was for the both of us..." I turn my gaze else where.

"Right~, you probably regret it now..." She slides to the edge of the bed and hangs her feet on the edge.

"It's not that..." 

*Bloop*

I look to the notification, Hyorin checks her phone first and shakes her head signaling it was my phone. Turning back around to the table, my screen shows a text notification. 

Why is he texting me now?

 

-=-OMG OMG GUYS I MISSED YOU!! Thank you for the support these past weeks/days, I came home from my trip yesterday and i'm currently quite jet lagged (lol I just noticed the chapter mentioned that). Our orchestra placed 3rd, I would normally be a little upset, but this time I am super excited and HAPPY~ This means my high school orchestra is placed as the 3rd best high school orchestra in America....the US....the USA! I have a lot of make up work to do though, so I am not fully back yet. I missed writing and replying to y'all. Sorry for the short update since you've been waiting this long. I'll do my best and plus I know how much I hate waiting for the next chapter....so please bear with me -3- -=-