- Twenty Two

Stage Thoughts

Dasom's P.O.V.

-=- Exo-XOXO-=-

"Dasom~....Yah! I'm going to eat your chocolate if you don't wake up~" I grumble around in my seat.

"Fine, I'm up...Unnie please don't use such a horrible threat to wake me up." I look at Bora unnie.

We slowly make our way out of the airplane letting the elderly off first, then the staff, and then us and the managers/bodyguards who are escorting us to our van. I already hear all of the fans and non-fans and who ever it is...screaming. I keep my eyes to the ground or on Hyorin's back, simply because I don't want to see any hate...I know there will be, especially for me. 

I sort it out with my manager about sneaking out of the dorm to go to Exo's concert. My manager is suprisingly leneint on the topic of letting me go about. We plan to have me wear something simple...no matching clothes (all black) because that would draw more attention. I'll be going along with a stylist to make it seem like i'm going with someone and not alone... I'm kind of nervous, what if I get caught? What would happen to me in front of all those Exo L's? We got tickets that Kai chose for me, right next to the stage. 

---After a few hours of resting and getting ready to go---

"Unnie! I'm going now." I call out to the members

"Be safe Okay?" Hyorin calls back

"I wil! Bye!" I shut the door and I watch the stylist look around before signaling for me to come out of the building.

-=-Exo-Lucky it feels so fluffy like xD-=-

We hurry into the taxi and make our way to the concert venue, as we get closer to the destination I see more and more fans around holding signs and posters. Some in cosplay, some with their groups of friends and family. I wish I could go around with my family like that... 

"Look its Kai's poster." She points to the poster we pass by.

 

We get dropped off at a round about near by and thank the driver. Whoo here we go. 

I pass by a bunch of people crowding around a small dance group covering Exo's dances, since we have seats closer to the stage we get let in first so we don't get trampled. I feel like everyone is staring at me...are they? 

After a while we finally see some progress and watch as the fans start filling the venue, the noise getting louder and louder until I have to yell to communicate and the others would still not recognize me. The lights soon grow dim and we see the previews of the members. Then all of a sudden they burst out of the stage flooring and start to dance their first few songs straight. I couldn't help feel excited and care free everyone's identity disappeared, we were all the same, Exo fans...

"Everyone Okay out there!!!???!!" Suho yells out into the mic

The area starts rumbling with screams and replies.

"SO we have a special performance by one of our members and he would like to perform it now...is that okay?!?" Suho yells out into the mic again.

The lights soon turn to a single spotlight on a piano surrounded by three or four buckets of roses and a single white rose in a vase on the piano. It's Kai...and Chanyeol, Chanyeol starts to play the piano as Kai makes a shy smile and wiggles around embarassingly.

-=- Teen Top- Love you...its so freaking cute and makes me feel loved ^^-=-

He starts to sing in an awkward shaky tone and the fans start to make awwing sounds. He grabs a bucket of flowers and walks around to the fans, he tries to throw them as far as he can and soon empties a whole bucket. After going through the rest of the red flowers, he steps over to the last white rose and makes his way to the left side of the stage, he stops singing.

He makes his way to my direction and abruptly a spotlight is only on the two of us. 

Kai opens the gate in front of us and holds a hand out to me... I shakily reach for his hand and he pulls me up to the stage. He flashes me a reassuring smile, as if he is saying 'Only look at me'. 

"I want you to know how much I love you, I am willing to give up the stage to be with you...so will you trust  me?" He hands me the rose and holds one of my hands

He rummages around in his pocket and pulls out a box...(Kai is using a face mic...so he won't have to hold it)

"I bought us couple rings, I'm wearing one now." He shows the ring on his finger and opens the small white box

... The fans are screaming so loud. 

"Aww Oppa is so cute!!" "So cute" "KYAAAA SO CUTE!!" and the obvious "Ew! No!" There were alot of No's....

I stare at him for a little bit and hold his hand. 

"Idiot, I already put my life in your hands, so you better take care of it." I watch with a blushing smile,

as he plucks out the ring and slips it onto my finger.

I didn't notice anyone else as if it were only us two, Chanyeol sat at the piano not bothering to turn around and waited till' it was over, The lights go out and he pulls me along with him backstage. 

"Whoo! way to go Kai!!" The other memebrs clap and soon place kai into a headlock teasing him.

"Everyone hurry and get into your next costumes!!" The director yells out

"Sorry, I have to go." Kai holds onto my shoulders.

"Jeez just go already." He quickly pecks me on the lips leaving me there in a slight shock.

"Stop doing that!" I yell at him as he runs off to the dressing rooms.

I fumble with the ring and I see in the corner of my eye something running past.

The presence was familiar...is it someone I know?

 

-=-So I made it official, I will be uploading every other day due to my gradually busier schedule, Finals TAT and semester Exams TAT. So I will update the day after tomorrow. I hope that is alright, anyways~~~I recently fell into the starlight fandom....Vixx have become a new group I love. Me and Leo are very similar, I really rarely make much expression even around my friends, I am a fairly quiet person. The thing is Leo is 8 years older than me xD, they are making me feel better, because I have been upset over BAP. I think I have a small habit for leaving chapters like that. Thank you to my new subbies and readers, Thank you for the frequent comments as well!!  I wish I would get less busy soon, so that I can get back to uploading everyday. See you in the comments!-=-