- Five

Stage Thoughts

Kai P.O.V.

Chanyeol Hyung paused a little he put a finger and pointed up

"One year, one year" 

I just nodded, looking down a little embarrassed. I bet the fangirls would decipher this one way or another, they always do. So Dasom is one year older....I don't like it but I guess I'll have to admit it...

I like her, she is someone who caught my eye and I think everything she does is cute, that had to be a sign. Her front is the best, her back is the best, even her walk is the best, from her head to her toes she's the best. -=-Bangtan!!! Get my reference?-=- I think, I think a lot and I don't talk much like her so we can have more time to think, I wonder what she thinks about does she think about stupid people? Does she think about tiring things? Food? Everyone thinks about food.

I saw her smile then I smiled, I was straight blown away, mesmerized by her beauty. That's kinda what I thought of if I were to describe my image of her in my head.

We finish watching Sistar's performance and we all head backstage to get some interviews done and go over our stage, to see if we did alright.

"Hyung! Can I stop by somewhere?" I ask Suho and Chen Hyung

They both turn around smiling and come over to me, slinging their arm over my shoulder

"We heard you were interested in Dasom's age..." They pull me close "you know you can't date very openly right?"

"W-what are you talking about?" I stare towards Chanyeol Hyung direction "can I go now, I just need to deliver something..."

They end up letting me run off, can you guess where?

To find Dasom

I walk normally to make it seem less supicious and I end up finding her by the door to one of the stairs, she's playing with her phone standing without her shoes on. I walk over making sure I don't look creepy.

"Um Hey" I look at her forehead

She shoots her head up all cute and just cute

"Oh um hello........Kai" she said my name XD

"Are you alright now?" I lean against the wall next to her she stares at me and then turns slowly to look foeward

"Yeah thank you for earlier, it's just that now I can't walk to the waiting room so I'm waiting for someone to pick me up..."

Is she hinting something? Should I offer?

"Uh. Er. I could help you...again" I guess it's out no turning back.

"What? How? But yeah if it's no trouble." She turns to face me and we were unnecessarily close to each others face she turns back

"I...

I... Could uh carry you.." I did it...breathe Jongin breathe

"What?..oh uh y-ye-yeah sure thanks..." She slightly smiles to herself her big eyes looking back at me 

"Are you an oppa? Dongsaeng?"

" oh I'm a year younger.. But if we can could I just call you Dasom?"

"Should we go?" I bend down a bit

I feel her arms slowly slink around my neck as she climbs onto my back, she isn't as heavy as I expected, where do I hold...? I pause for a second, her body just laying on my back awkwardly, I eventually help her up and hook my arms under her legs...I didn't know her dress was this short...

"Um hold on, get off" I slip off my blazer and wrap it around her waist...she is staring at me I can feel it.

I bend down again, she climbs back up and I jump a little to get her in a better position...she makes a little squeak and then laying her head back towards my neck.

"Thanks Kai." She mumbles into my neck...oh my god I'm gonna die

"Do you like cake?" "Yeah I do" "I liked your performance today" "really?..thanks"  "how are you feet now?" "They hurt but they're getting better."

We start walking taking the round about way, so paparazzi and others don't see us, even though it's longer, I kinda liked that we took the longer way. We talked about our members a bit and then we talked about our selves...

" Dasom? Can I ask you something?" I hope I can man up and ask her this...

"Yea- wait is that a member of Exo?" She grips onto my shirt and hides her face into my back

 No wait I didn't have enough time to hide. 

I know those ears any where, .

-=- sorry for delay, Happy late Halloween xD, i love comments! And thank you subscribers! :) until the next chapter Leggo!-=-