- Ten

Stage Thoughts

Dasom P.O.V.

Just around the corner is the bathrooms, I wonder how Kai's members took our relationship ...

I turn around the corner and see the back of an Exo member, he doesn't seem like Kai's height...and his ears are much larger... Chanyeol! I see him turn around and lean against the wall, then staring at me waving a hand, motioning me to come over to him. I make my way to him and then finally looking up to him with a slight smile.

"H-Hey Chanyeol what are you doing here? Actually why did you need to talk to me?" I look back to the wall infront of us.

"Just wanted to officially say congratulations, you're dating a member who is practically my brother, I should at least introduce myself formally." He continues to avoid looking my direction.

"Ok, is that it?" This is quite ridiculous if this is all he wanted to say.

"Well, I wanted to ask if, uh, you had a thing for me in the past." He finally turns to me.

He what?! How does he know this... wait how do I answer...

"No...I didn't have a "thing" for you. I'm sorry if I seemed like I did." Ok Ok good job i'm making it seem like a mistake on his part.

"Okay good, because you might've still had some sort of attachment to my beautiful face, if you did I would've made you break up with Kai before breaking his heart when he finds out." He rambles on.

"PFFT beautiful face? Please, lets not tell ourselves lies." I laugh a bit. I think I am more comfortable with him now.

"Well at least I embrace it, thanks for talking to me Dasom, looks like you made yourself a friend ;)" He sticks his face out and stops leaning against the wall.

"Yeah I think so too, we better get going our managers must be freaking out..." 

We wave good bye and he leaves first so it doesn't look like we left together. I'm happy I became better friends with Chanyeol, now i'm sure of my feelings for Kai (meaning I can be a bit more forward...). 

---Kai P.O.V.---

We are rushing around trying to get things done, where has Chanyeol hyung been? I see him walk into the door with a reassuring smile on his face.

"Sorry I took so long, I had a stomach ache!" He yells over the noisy waiting room to our manager.

"Hyung lets go were on in 15." I motion him to the hallway.

We all pile into the hallway, blocking any space with our large amount of people. We make it to the area just before the stage, I spot Dasom in the crowd. I stealthly get closer to Dasom who is standing there zoning out. She doesn't notice me until I lightly tap her shoulder from behind .

"Eh?" She looks over her shoulder to find me with my hands in my pockets and shoulders shrugged.

"Sorry to disturb you MISS, but you look stunning ;)" I flirt with Dasom, while she turns back around and continues to listen to me.

"Its alright SIR, you look quite dashing yourself hehe" She giggles and nudges me to come closer.

I get closer to her, my knee touching the back of her leg. She smiles and sticks a hand out I swiftly hold onto it hiding it behind our backs. No one would be able to see this probably, there is so many people in the pre stage area. PD, Directors, Managers, some reporters, idols, MCees, and stylists doing last touches. 

"Isn't this exciting, a secret-ish love." I mention as she squeezes my hand as a reply, staring at the stage before her.

"Sure people will find out sooner or later, I wouldn't mind letting everyone know now." she leans her head back, close enough for me to feel her hair. Stop ing Kai....

"I need to go, lets go on a "secret" date later, we don't have any shows right?" She looks in the direction of her members leaving to the stages.

"Fine~~" I let go of her hand and she slips off into the crowd.

I turn around and start heading to my members, I feel something slip into my pant's pocket. I turn around quickly to see a black and gold dress run off into the crowded vicinity. Dasom...she runs so cute xD I reach into my pocket and pull out a piece of notebook paper.

 

Sorry Kai I forgot to give you this ;) call me later, or text me 

if you're in public call me so they don't see my texts and name.

+++ - +++ - ++++ 

-Dasom <3 

 

Oh yeah... I forgot about her number, thank goodness I would've made a big mistake. 

I head onto the stage with the members, I think I'm in my best condition for a preformance...I am really happy and I can't wait to see her later :).

-=- So looks like lots of people don't like triangles...xD I don't like them very much either, they get tiresome after reading about 20 love triangle, squares. So I will focus on Kai and Dasom as they progress. I'm not sure what other couples from Sistar and Exo can be formed, if you want I can include a side couple idk just comment about it. Thank you as always!! -=-