- Twenty Three

Stage Thoughts

Kai's P.O.V.

I run off after giving Dasom a quick kiss...my heart is going to burst...I can't believe I did that, I asked Chanyeol hyung last minute and then I went off to tell the other memebers...

"Hurry! Hurry! we have to get on stage, and you are just changing your shirt and shoes okay?!" Chen hyung yells as I run past him to the dressing rooms.

"KAY!!" I yell back.

"We Are One!!" We say together and head up for our last song, XOXO.

-=-Vixx- Eternity lol xD-=-

--Dasom's P.O.V.---

I peek around looking fo rhe person that passed by, I thought it was someone I knew...guess not.

I walk back over to the stadium, hearing Exo singing and the fans screaming. I spot my seat and rush over to it zipping up the black hoodie I borrowed from a staff member.

"Hey~Let me see the ring." Stylist unnie tells me in my ear.

"Here" I stick my hand out to her and she starts squirming around and pokes at me.

We jump around cheering and screaing our lungs out until the concert is over, I need to find a way out of here...

I hold onto Unnie's arm and she looks around with me for an exit that isn't very crowded.

"Dasom!!" Kai whisper yells at us from behind the curtains beside the stage.

We scurry over to him and some of the staff escorts us as Kai runs off to change.

"Hey, do you wanna have some time with Kai?" Unnie holds my hands

"Really?" I perk up.

"I'll leave and make sure, Kai gets you home safe okay?" She pats my shoulders and then moves off to the taxis waiting out front.

"Thank you! See you whenever!" I wave to her.

I walk around backstage, greeting people every once in a while. I stop at the  lounging room, I knock on the door.

"Yah its probably a director or something." A female voice says from behind the door.

...

I stand there staring at the face in front of me and she stares back at me.

"Unnie?" I question.

"D-Dasom I-er can explain why I'm here..."

"Bora unnie.... I thought you were going to help out at the trainee center..." I look as she fidgets

"I uh had some things to do here." She walks back in to collect her things.

I follow her in, I spot Chanyeol staring at me then turning back to his phone placed on the table.

"I'm going to go first...bye." She rushes out of the room only looking in front of her.

"Why was Bora unnie here?" I walk over to Kai who is leaning on the back of a chair.

"I'm not sure either... She watched some dances though." Kai rests his chin on my shoulder sticking his hands in his pockets from behind me.

"Okay....Oh I can spend some time with you, my...friend left before me." I poke at his head.

"Really?" He does that whisper thing again...-/////-

"Guys I'm leaving first!" Kai pulls me out and we catch a taxi.

We arrive at a scenic small neighborhood.

"Why are we here? Actually where are we?" I link arms with Kai

"It's a place I stayed around my trainee days." He drags me along

"Come on hurry the sun is going to set soon!" He pulls on my arm

We hook around a fence and he helps me over onto a medium ledge filled with flowers and long grass flowing around with the wind.

"Can we be here?" I worry

"I come here when I need a break because it feels like another world, plus look." He points to the overview

-=-Vixx- Love Letter...omg Leo please TAT Such a sweet song and Ken dang your voice is life as well.-=-

I turn my body to where he is pointing...its so pretty, the sun is setting too...the buildings look so small and the little lights are so cute. I stand there absorbing the scene, that I don't notice Kai wrapping his arms around me.

"Did you ike the ring? It took me a little while to pick out the ring and getting the right size..." We sway back and forth gazing at the scenery

"Of course I like it, I can't believe you did that though, do you know how many people are going to come after me? Millions Kai millions...." I hold his hands that are wrappeed in front of me.

"I said I would take care of you remember? I hope you can lean on me some more." He pulls out his phone.

He turns it off and I notice some of s were spamming him.

"Sorry I needed to..." He turns me around to give me a hug.

"Lets head back...you need your sleep." He pats my head then setting an arm over my shoulder.

"I think you need it more than me though." I look up at him

"Well how about sleeping together." He winks and then runs forward and I end up running after him.

I run after him with a red flushed face and he sticks his tounge out and fake runs to tease me even more.

 

-=-Wah some more Kaisom~~ I might focus on Bora a little for like a chapter or two...and I will actually go into her perspective maybe. I have always done Kai and Dasom I think xD. I got my friend who I got into BTS into Vixx, she says she is between Hyuk or Hongbin as her bias. She has a thing for maknaes or something...I have a thing for quiet guys because I'm quiet and also rappers, tall guys and deep voiced guys too...sigh~ and maknaes....I have a problem because I also like leaders T.T. I'm craving cookies again, sugar cookies actually. Well I need to think up of the next chapters and how its going to be set... I haven't thought too far in the future though...Thank you for your comments!! Hello new readers and subbies, the weekend is nearing!-=-