- Fifteen

Stage Thoughts

Dasom's P.O.V.

It has been two days since the news, Sistar started to wrap up promotions for Give It To Me and Exo had concerts which were always popular no matter what news came out. The problem is we (Sistar) noticed our sales significantly dropped and we decided our last promotion was yesterday.

"Unnie I got accepted for a drama series." I mentioned to Bora.

"Oh I see, work hard. I'm going to be training some of the rookies while we wait for our next album." She heads out of the dorm slinging her duffle bag over her shoulder.

The other members?

Soyou is off working on a collaboration with some other artists and Hyorin unnie headed onto Immortal Song to become better known as a singer. I have my acting that I can keep myself occupied with. Everyone has been the same around me and eachother since our sales dropped, short responses and less interactions, we only really see eachother at the dorm. It has been quiet, too quiet for comfort about the dating scandal.

I head out to a nearby park to get some fresh air after locking myself in since we stopped promotions.

"Hey, hey it's her isn't it, I bet she lied about dating Kai oppa." "Yeah she just wanted more attention, she did that with Henry too she got some articles about that."

I hear those a lot more often especially during rehearsal breaks where we can walk around and interact with the audience...

"Kai oppa wouldn't lie to us, its her fault people are leaving the fandom." "Let's go she disgusts me, I can't believe such selfish people exist."

Ignore it Dasom, look they left, the truth is always right...

I pull out my phone and sit on a nearby bench. I text Kai, he ends up texting me to call him instead.

Dasom: Hello? Kai?

Kai: Hey, I missed your voice (he sounds tired...)...

Dasom: I-I'm sorry about making things worse, you know...the interview...

Kai: mmm...I wished you atleast told me, it was reckless.

Dasom: I know...

Kai: I don't think I should be mad now, there is no use of it...i'm tired and I miss you.

Dasom: So you're not mad? I'm at a park now the one a block away from my dorm. Where are you?

Kai: I wanted to be mad, I just finished a concert heading to our next schedule

 now. I'm in the car with everyone...er well some of the members.

Dasom: I guess we can't see eachother now then...

Kai: I'm busy the rest of the week...

Dasom: Oh...well I got accepted into a new drama role! You can see me in that.

Kai: I want to see the real Dasom though. Oh I have to go, Love you.   -Hangs up-

I put my phone down and stare off,

I'm bored...

---Kai's P.O.V.---

I hang up the phone, I am honestly tired of having to worry so much over this issue.

"Hyung should I be feeling this way?" I scratch my arm

I felt uneasy when I heard her saying that she got accepted into a drama role, I won't be able to see her, even now when she isn't too busy I barely see her.

"I don't know anymore, people are too confusing, so I don't bother anymore." Chanyeol replies from the back

"What do we have next?" I ask our manager.

"Concert, Interview, Photo Shoot,...etc." Even our manager was exhausted, you could hear it in his voice.

"Dasom..." I mumble as I fall asleep in the car.

---Dasom P.O.V.---

It's been a few days now, I barely see the members anymore...Kai is to busy to even call me. He occasionally texts me saying good luck on your drama and saying good morning/night. I feel so locked out, no one is around anymore, because of this netizens suspected Sistar's disbandment and Kai and I's break up. It really is frustrating and it hurts, Kai's fans have been pretty quiet as of now, but yesterday I got a letter written (BE PREPARED, YOU RUINED OUR LIVES).... I'm so scared right now, but no one is here.

After a few hours of filming I finally head to the dorm, as I see the living room, our manager and the members are gathered in the room.

"Oh Dasom you made it." Our manager turned to me.

"We are here now to discuss the rumors, we got a show to help us relay some topics and clear up the misunderstandings." Hyorin mentions.

It's been a while since I have seen her face to face, she lost a lot of weight...

---During the Show---

-=-Sorry for skipping around places, I just didn't want to make a whole chapter just for the show-=-

"Thank you for having us here today, we will be addressing the rumors around our group." Hyorin unnie solemnly says.

She passes the mic over to Soyou.

"Regarding our supposed disbandment, is untrue. The members have been busy with individual activities and we just haven't been around eachother very much...yes we still see eachother, but not enough for fans to see. Please do not worry..."

She passes the mic to me, I look at her with a 'what' face.

"Could we please here your relationship status, if we aren't being to nosy?" The MC asks.

"Oh....I am still dating Kai, I love him very much, and I believe he does to..." I think he does....

---Back at the dorm---

Hyorin unnie steps out saying she has somewhere to be, Soyou unnie says she will stay with he rmom for a bit. Bora unnie just stays in Soyou/Hyorin's room. I haven't been on my social media because I haven't had time, I whip out the phone and check on my social media...

~Die

~Dasom we miss you!

~You , first Henry now Kai? Who's next?

~Gold Digger

~Worthless

~

~Watching your drama, Fighting!! Ignore those haters!!

~Talentless, you should be kicked out of Sistar.

I see so many kind comments, but the worst stay in my head...I turn off my phone...slowly making my way to the bathroom, I stop infront of the door.

I need to stay strong, I can't cry now....for Kai...for Kai...I talk myself into a calmer state before making a call to Kai.

Kai: ...urrg uh hello?

Dasom: Are you asleep? sorry...

Kai: It's fine I'm up now...

Dasom: I missed you...

Kai: I missed you more.

I make a small smile, starting to tear up thinking of the comments..

Kai: Dasom?, why are you crying?

Without realizing I was sobbing into the phone, crouched down in front of the bathroom door.

Dasom: Nothing, Kai i love you so much.....

Kai: Was it the fans? WHat did they do? Tell me?

I calm myself down and reassure him.

Dasom: Don't worry Kai, I just missed your voice... tell me something, anything.

Kai: ....Dasom, My manager is calling, sorry I need to go...Love you.

Dasom: Wait....

The phone is silent.

Who knew fans could get any scarier....I certainly didn't, until the next few days began.

 

-=-Wooh~ I have been in a gloomy mood, that's why this chapter is so dark...Well I listened to SM The Ballad: Tae/Jong Breath on repeat...it really set the mood for this chapter. I don't know just a lonely feeling. xD Seeing some of your comments made me happy though, as well as reading fanfics and what not... Thank you for reading, commenting, subscribing, they are all greatly appreciated and I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I am writing this!-=-