- Seven

Stage Thoughts

Kai P.O.V.

Our timing is really amazing, or should I say their timing...

We continue interlocking our fingers and turn to the noise, the door. Sistar's Soyou and Bora were standing there hitting each other's hands as if they've just seen Park JiSung score a goal... I look at Dasom and she stares back at me, then flashing a 'it's your call' smile.

"Um so... As you can see..." I lift our intertwined hands up.

Soyou and Bora start running towards Dasom and tackle her, my hand gets sliced out of their hug and I look back over to the door where Hyorin is staring at me. She crosses her arms

"Dasom you should know well enough this isn't a good time to date. We are in the first half of promotions and we should be focusing on our work instead of other....things. I'll let you do what you want though because, you're old enough, well 20/19(american age)" she unfolds her arms and the other girls get off of Dasom to pack up there things to leave the music station.

I am currently worried and concerned. Dasom and Hyorin might be awkward because of me, plus there's the fact we have to hide and be ten times more careful. I reach over to help Dasom up from the couch and she hands me my coat or blazer I'm not sure what a blazer is but it's what they call my jacket thing... 

"Dasom are you alright?" I ask as she helps me slip on the jacket

"I'm fine, she will understand it's not like Hyorin unnie hasn't been in a relationship before." So I'm assuming Hyorin has dated whether before or after debut.

"Thanks Kai." She holds onto my arms before sliding her hand down my arm, she doesn't want to let go, does she -///- this girl.

"For what?" I look over at the others

"Just because." She smiles and let's go of my arm

I look around once more and quickly hug Dasom....WAAAH! So embarrassing 

I let go and scurry off to pack up my things turning around to see her covering and trying not to laugh...what? I look into the mirror and see her feathery jeweled hair piece stuck in my hair and her makeup all over my shirt... 

I pluck the hair piece off and place it onto Baekhyun Hyung who just finished packing up and is heading out to the car, I look at Dasom again who is squatting down and laughing, which made me laugh because she is so cute.

Yep it's final she is perfect for me, she laughs at my pranks and jokes unlike the hyungs...

---back at the dorm---

We arrive at our dorm well into the 'night' or should I say...I check my phone...1:25am

The members where exceptionally quiet which was strange, were they tired? Well besides Chayeol Hyung he was attempting to sing Taeyeon Noona's song Set Me Free...Baekhyun hyung was staring him down and after about two verses, Chanyeol Hyung was drinking water like an angry man and Baekhyun Hyung was happily looking out the window. Yeah.... Back in the dorm.

"Sooo~ have you all heard of Our Jongin's new girly friend?" Chanyeol Hyung suddenly mentions while we are around and about the dorm. I drop all I'm doing and run to my room and lock the door. They all run after me, well I'm not sure all but enough to make the dorm floor shake.

"YAH! Open up!!" "Who is it!?! Is she pretty?" "Our baby is growing up, now open the door so we can interrogate you!"

"Just admit It! I already told them about the piggyback incident...I didn't say who, all while you were confessing your love~~" that's Chanyeol Hyung for sure.

I crack open the door and see their eyes all up in any open space.

"Hyungs, it's Dasom..." I closed the door quickly and jump into my bed, hiding under the covers hearing them freaking out in the hallway.

It seems like its quiet now and they have gotten over it, I walk over to the door and crack it open to see if everyone is gone. The first thing I see is Chanyeol hyung and then the rest of the Hyungs sitting on the floor waiting outside my door. Sigh...well they aren't Exo Hyungs if they aren't like this...

I walk around them while they stare at me shuffling over to the couch.

They end up following me and gathering around, our couch doesn't fit most of us because Xuimin hyung sprawls himself across the couch. He poses like one of those draw me like your french girls poses, I can't tell if he is happy our something else...

"Sistar huh?" Xuimin Hyung speaks up

"Yeah, Dasom, you guys alright?" "Yep we're good" "I'm a little shocked but I hope you will be good to her and NOT mess up" "Don't worry I will be a man." 

"Don't hang out in a car, you'll get caught..." Baekhyun Hyung mentions looking away and shrugs into the bean bag he is sitting on

"Erm Okay Hyung, I wonder how you got that valuable piece of info..." I try to lighten the mood.

"Shut up, just take my advice, also dance rooms are pretty safe for short 'dates'" He offers another peice of 'info'

We sit around and talk for another few 10-20 minutes just about dating and ways to keep it on the down low.

"Thanks guys, you took it quite calmly :)"

"Come on Kai why would we be upset about it?" 

"Well Hyorin of Sistar didn't seem to be so thrilled..."

"Don't worry about it, just focus on making the right desicions."

Everyone is telling me not to worry, which makes me worry. We get ready for bed and then leave in 2 hours to our next broadcast, I think we'll see Sistar there! I can ask Dasom for her number because I just remembered when I was laying in my bed hiding from the members. I wonder how Dasom is now. 

-=-:) I actually got this up earlier than I expected, Thank you for subscribers and comments!! I am listening to BTS Cypher pt.2 and 3 it totally doesn't suit this story xD but I love those songs, thus I listened to them. My first audition for the Chamber Orchestra is tomorrow, I hope I pass the first audition atleast.-=-