-One

Stage Thoughts

Dasom P.O.V.

I slip off my sunglasses as I slide into the free makeup chair next to Bora unnie.

"Have you seen BAP? They have an interesting concept ... I kinda like it :) " Bora unnie continues to talk and she doesn't expect me to reply so I just focus on getting my makeup done.

Bora unnie and I are the last ones to get our hair done so we could get to rehearsal faster we moved out of the waiting room for more space.

"Unnie? Do you know who we're sharing a waiting room with?"

"What? Oh no sorry, I forgot to check...I hope it's BAP though I want to be friends with them they seem like nice people." She moves her head forward so the stylist can easily move about.

"Oh ok well, We shouldn't get to friendly because of scandals and what not..."

"Dasom." She turns to me and with a serious face "don't worry about it, this is why you don't have very many friends...dont be afraid Ok?" She turns back and starts to wrap up the styling

"I'm fine anyways can you wait for me when you're done? I'll feel lonely"

We both finish up and rush to the stage to rehearse and then right after we preform.

---During rehearsal break/review--

"Soyou unnie! I think we got a little to the left on that last part ." 

Everyone is stressed, breathing hard, and trying to get things done...am I not working hard enough? We have a special remix of Give it to Me and not only do I have a hard time trying to be y, but my dresses have been a slightly hot topic. The dresses have been shorter each time and I used to wear black shorts under until our stylist said to wear matching shorts to my dress so it's not noticeable. I'm just worried about a slip or something.

"Dasom make sure to not frown during your solo dance at the beginning ok?"

"Hyorin keep in mind your hair...meaning don't let it get in the way."

"Ok one more time then, we'll do touch ups, CUE THE TRACK, LOWER THE BACKING!!"

That's the director. She is quick about everything, Sistar has worked with her before she just seems mo-

"PLACES LADIES!?!"

--about 30 minutes later--

~Heavy Breathing~

"Unnie 'huff' are we done yet 'huff' my legs are gonna give out" I place my hands on my hips, can't sit down because of my dress...

We walk off the stage and we catch our breath trying to go over what we just did, I was so caught up in thoughts that I didn't notice where I was standing.

"Um excuse me."

I whip around and look up Oh...

 

-=-XD I have ideas!! Can't wait to put them in...Thank you to my first few subscribers :) -=-