- Thirty Seven

Stage Thoughts

Kai's P.O.V.

[excuse the y pic of Ken-jumma and N-jumma...I am trying out things...euhehehe]

The headlines blew up like crazy and we lost alot of fans when I last checked the 'count' on the fansite....not that, that really matters to me as much. They left because of this well wait until the rest get girls, erm or guys I don't know their ual preference. Ha...ha.

*Bloop* 

My phone sounds, signaling either a notification or text.

Dasom: Kai~ are you busy?

Me: No i'm with the members going to an event

Dasom: okay, just wondering....

Me: Why?

Dasom: well.

Me: is it bad?

Me:I won't get mad.

Me: are sick?

Me: did you get hurt?

Me: What is it?

Dasom: calm down Kai...let me 'speak'

Me: sorry...;_;

Dasom: You know how we have a partner dance coming up?

Me: yea...

Dasom: Today is the first practice and I just wanted to tell you, incase I don't text back or you can't get a hold of me until really late....

Me: Oh. That's fine :) Just do your best ^^.

Dasom: Aw thanks, I'll do my best~ Luv you~

Me: me too.

....That was a lie, I wanted her not to go and dance with another GUY. I don't want her to do her best danceing with another GUY, I don't want her to make contact with another GUY....I am getting a little possesive, no i'm not I have every right to feel this way.

I slightly frown curling up to a ball in my seat.

"You okay? What's with the sudden face?" Lay who is sitting next to me, asks.

"Nothing, nothing. just excersizing my facial expressions..." I make up a quick excuse

"Um that's one way to do it..." He looks at me weird.

He turns back to the front letting me frown alone in the corner of my seat....

----Dasom's P.O.V.---

Today is the first day of practice with a few of the vixx members for the special stage....I wonder who i'm going to be partners with. I'm slightly wishing it were Hyuk because he had a nice and friendly personality. Well he was the only member I made contact with other than the slight eye ocntact with Hongbin...

"I can't wait to meet them, they are really attractive~" Soyou fangirls swinging her feet about in the van.

"I think two members are the same age as you." Hyorin looks up from the passenger seat over to my side.

"Oh...Okay, how am I supposed to react to that?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"True...I mean you can't really show much reaction since you are taken already, how sad." Hyorin looks back to the road.

"I have the partner line up on my phone, you can take a look, my phone is in the blue bag by your feet Hyorin." Our manager mentions as he continues to drive.

"Really? Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Hyorin rummages through the bag looking for our manager's phone.

"I wasn't supposed to until today. So you didn't try to meet up with them before hand and cause scandals to break out." He explains.

The van isn't moving very fast, but we hit a few speed bumps and it hurt like heck. My sides kept hitting the door, I bet I have a bruise there. Hyorin unnie finally pulls out a white phone, turning it on and quickly asking for the password out of excitement. She reads it down without letting us see who we are paired with and then gives a devious smile when she turns to us.

"Unnie who did I get?" I poke at her.

"They paired us up with people in the same position! So you got Hyuk!" She claps her hands.

"Then that means Hyorin unnie got, N-ssi? And Bora unnie-Ravi?" I try to figure each out.

"Yeah and Soyou got either Ken or Leo, it says depends on their condition." Hyorin turns back around to the front.

I hadn't noticed we were that far away from Jellyfish entertainment. 

I guess we are.

Looking over to ask what Soyou and Bora unnie think about their partners, Soyou unnie is passed out sprawled across in the very back her left leg up on top of Bora's seat, her head rolling around everywhere. Bora unnie had her earbuds in not really caring.

"Bora-unnie~ what do you think about Ravi-ssi?" I tap on her arm.

Pulling out an earbud and glancing over at me she answered.

"Um, he seems nice. I mean nothing all that special except his great rapping skills...He doesn't seem like he could 'click' with me." She nods her head then putting her earbud back in.

"Okay..." I settle back in my seat.

Arriving to the company building, our manager lets us out and we get assistance from some person at the front. They show us around, where the bathroom is (it was pretty clean in there), the practice rooms, and the larger practice rooms. Everything was pretty clean and tidy, nothing to amazing just clean and tidy.

"You can either wait here and tour around yourself to make yourselves more familiar or you can wait for the Vixx members to arrive." The lady who showed us around leaves us to go back and sit forever at her desk.

"I'll tour around then..." I decide looking at the lazy members who are relaxing in the lounge waiting for the Vixx members.

I start by making my way down the hallway to the practice room.

Sadly I didn't hear the desk lady mentioning after I left,

"There are a few members here though, although I don't know where they are." 

 

-=-This is more of a filler chapter, sorry about that I lost my writing spirit a little after the New Year chapters. I start school tomorrow T.T I don't mind the learning and what not, I just don't want to talk to people... It is supposed to be 80-90 degrees fairenheight (I spelled that wrong sorry), so I don't know what to wear....Though I'm excited that I can write about Vixx now! Thank you for your supportive comments, I felt alot better after reading some. I'm not at my best, but I am 'good'. See you later~ ^^ -=-