- Forty Seven

Stage Thoughts

Bora's P.O.V.

We are finally getting started on our next album all of us have been busy, mainly getting our selves prepped up. The usual; skin treatment, hair care/cuts, outfit/style revisions, also the basic dance and vocal trainings. I don't pay as much to guys as I noticed before, which I think is good. Sistar must come first because it is what feeds me and puts a roof over my head. Of course I love the other members, I just consider all the other reasons as well.

"Hello?" Dasom picks up her phone.

As others do I look over to her and I either could brush it off or try to see who she is talking too....2nd one~

"Chanyeol? Why does it come up as an international call?" Dasom takes a seat in the corner of the dance room.

I avert my eyes to my phone screen, but leave my ears with Dasom. What is up with them...I can't assume anything or else i'll become jealous. Maybe she is talking about Kai? They haven't spoken to eachother for a while now....and why is he international? Well I guess he is part of one of the most popular current kpop groups...

"Oh...really? Tell her I give my greeting and my thanks as well."

...A long pause and then Dasom smiles lightly fiddling with her tank top. What now? Ugh i'm so curious, what are they taling about!

"...He did? Oh indirectly? Okay, well same thing."

Who? Geez this is going to kill me I can't keep doing this to myself, as they say Curiosity kills the cat. Should I just stop? I've already started so I can't really help, but listen in....

"I guess i'm okay, thanks...How is China?"

So he is in China....

I glance over at Dasom again to find her staring at me..I mouth 'what?' she shakes her head and mouths back 'nothing...just zoning out' which I had a hard time trying to read.

"Oh i'm still here, um practice room? ah~ I see well I hope you have a safe trip."

"Yeah."

"Kay"

"mmhm"

"Bye"

She taps her phone to disconnect the line, suddenly a long sigh comes out of her and I plop down on the floor next to her, looking up I poke at her thigh.

"Unnie, did you need something?" She looks down at me, with her never changing calm aura.

"Not really, just bored should we get something to eat? I'll pay." I offer

"Yeah i'm hungry and bored too~ What should we eat.....Pasta?" She gets up to grab her sweater and I hop up as well going off to find hyorin's sweater since I can't find mine.

We turned off the ipod laying on the floor and made sure to change out of our shorts and into sweats because we don't plan on picking up s while we are pigging out....

"Unnie, why were you constantly looking at me when I was on the phone?" Ah~ I guess she noticed.

"I was just curious...you uh made it sound like an important phone call." I try to change things and make her accidentally tell me.

"It wasn't anything special...What type of pasta are you getting? I'm going to get the angel hair olive oil pasta." She is changing the topic~

"hmmm, probably Alfredo, it is simple....hopefully the sauce isn't too heavy I can't gain too much....afterall we are on diets ;)"

"true...let's not say anything hehe~" Dasom cutely rubs her hands together like an evil villian.

Soon we end up eating our fill on pasta and bread sticks, with our healthy side of salad.

 

-=-Lots of conversation this chapter... My arm is extremly tense, the doctor said I have tendonitis that is slowly increasing now, but as long as I constantly put heat on it when I can it should loosen up. Looks like Orchestra is finally catching up to me, we are playing Mendelsshon's Sinfonia X for those who know what's what in Classical Music. It's Friday!! OMG VIXX TEASER!!! It was released this morning on my way to school adn my teacher let us use our phones...so I was internally screaming and slightly squiming every now and then, my desk partener kept giving me weird looks. aha the struggles of trying not to fangirl too hard in class. What did Chanyeol talk about~? Also that ChanSom article on AKP was suprising xD kinda made me happy though~ anyone else see it? What do you think? -=-

 

-=-wow I've been writing short chapters lately..sorry~ I write it out on my ipad and it looks longer, well I should keep watch of word count. (-_- ;) -=-