- Thirty Two

Stage Thoughts

Dasom's P.O.V.

Right now we are quietly cleaning around the dorm and it is actually kind of awkwardly quiet...I have no idea why, but i'm still flustered from earlier....

"Where should I put these?" I turn around seeing Kai holding up some seat pillows.

"Just stack them in the corner by the Tv." I point with my elbow.

I continue to put away dishes that I had washed and dried.

"I'm gonna sit for a bit my back hurts a litte." Kai takes a seat in one of the chairs.

"Okay, I told you to squat all the way down when picking up things, instead of bending down...your back will hurt." I nagged

"I know.." He replies

I close the cabinet and move over to wipe down the counters.

"Ey~ can you help me this thread came undone." Kai was picking at a thread on his shirt.

I make my way over and snip off the thread with the pair of scissors and put the sciccors down to tie the thread.

"Kay, don't pull on it or it will become undone again." I turn back around to go back to the counter.

I feel his hand grab hold of my right wrist and he slaps me back to suddenly sit on his lap.

"Kai! What are you doing!?" I shoot a small glare at him.

"I missed you, you were too far away." He made a pouting face.

His free arm slips around my waist and he pulls me closer still holding onto my wrist. He ends up leaning forward and he starts to pretty much eat my face...

I don't think I can hold out much longer anyways...So I slide my hand up his arm and holding onto the back of his neck to pull him closer with my free hand I return the kiss.

He tries to push further into my mouth even though I tightly close my lips so that we can keep this on a down low...well as low as I can get it.

As I break free to catch my breath, his grip on my wrist tightens slightly but isn't enough to hurt.

"I see you aren't resisting." He stares at me

"How did you want me to react?" I look to the left of me away from his face.

"Just like this." He pulls me to his lips and he continues to place smaller kisses onto the side of my lips and jawline.

He slowly moves his way to my neck, then brings his face back up to my lips.

"Ehem."

We shoot up from our spots and turn to where the cough was from.

Suho and Bora....They came back early....

I hurridly straighten my clothes that has been ruffled when I was sitting on Kai.

"So did you guys clean at least?" Bora brought up.

"Uh. Oh. Yeah We finished cleaning..." I came to my senses after being in a frantic state.

"Well we didn't bring any snacks so we are just going to have to wait for the rest." Bora wraps up and takes her seat on the couch to then play around on her phone.

Kai looks to Suho who seems to have turned a blush pink and he awkwardly makes his way to get a glass of water.

I look up to Kai, he is trying really hard not to laugh, it really shows...

"Um. I'm going to take out the trash." I make my way to the door to take out the bags that have piled up.

---Bora's P.O.V.---

They should've been in one of the bedrooms or something...I wouldn't really care. Looks like Kai is that type of guy that likes 'those' types of things xD. I bet Hyorin unnie is so awkward with Chanyeol I mean they don't really know eachother and their personalities don't click well...

"Unnie can you help me these are kind of heavy..." Dasom calls from the door way.

"Ask Kai to do it. He is just standing around in the kitchen anyways, plus i'm already sitting." I try to convince her.

"Kai~! Help me." Dasom relunctantly asks

"Coming...I said I would take these out myself." Kai hurries to her side.

"No you didn't stop trying to make yourself look better." Dasom lightly hits him.

I'm a little jealous, I want someone to do that with...Well I did, Chanyeol and I used to be that close...

Ugh I'm so stupid why did I have to bring up his ex girlfriend. I only wanted to know if he still kept in contact with him, nothing more. I think that was a little before I realised I liked him. After getting him upset he didn't talk to me for a time and I figured I had feelings for him because I cared so much for him...

...Um when and how are Exo getting back to their dorm?

"Suho?" I look to where Suho is.

"Y-Yeah what?" He gets suprised.

"When are you guys going home?" I hug a throw pillow and lean forward a little.

"I...I actually don't know." His eyes become wider.

At this time everyone else comes back to the dorm, Chen holding drinks, Hyorin holding some snacks for us, and Soyou and Chanyeol come in as well behind them.

I specifically direct my attention to Chen and Soyou who don't show much emotion besides what I caught, nothing that I actually care about will get past me! Soyou makes some small glances at Chen and Chen purposefully rubs his eyes or ruffles his hair to flex his arms when Soyou might be looking. OR...I could just be a delusional shipper...

So how exactly will Exo be getting home? Or can they without getting caught?

 

-=-So I am now a year older and I am so happy to share that with you guys! I am listening to BAP's Happy Birthday I miss them sooo much and I just feel so loved listening to this song. My birthday today was actually kind of sad, I didn't get any congratulations from my family or friends...I only got them from my onine friends, my mom left a note saying she left for a party with her friends while I stayed home alone, my little sister is staying over her friends house. I just felt really lonely. I opened a present from my bestfriend who is in China now and she can't contact me...She got me my first album though!! It is BTS Skool Luv Affair. I will try to update tomorrow since it is Christmas. See yo in the comments and Merry Christmas (eve) or Happy holidays if you don't celebrate Christmas. :) -=-