- Thirty Three

Stage Thoughts

Kai's P.O.V.

Suho hyung decided to try and plan out the 'escape' route, as if we are in some spy movie...

We sit in a stiff silence waiting for one of us to throw out a comment or idea, I mean we have to leave some time.

"Okay...How about we leave at different times again, but this time we have to take different forms of transport." Chen suggests.

What? Oh~ the things we do to stay hidden.

"Actually How about we find our own ways of getting back and take the blame if one of us gets caught." Chanyeol nonchalantly stretches himslef across the couch as if it is his own.

"We are a team and we decided to come here together. So we must take the blame together." Suho stands proud, well he is sitting so sits proud?

" Ha~ then do you have a better idea hyung?" Chanyeol sits up on the cream colored couch.

"We will do Chen's idea then. I know that we won't want to take certain transportation so we will do rock paper scissors..." Suho gets up and gathers some of his things.

"Rock~ Paper~ Scissors!"

 

Me: Rock

Suho, Chen, Chanyeol: Paper

 

Ugh So I get to choose what transportion last.

So Chanyeol ends up winning and he chose the car.

Suho and Chen are going to bike together and I'm taking the bus...

I know fans have this ship thing like how there is that 'ChanDara' thing, Chanyeol hyung says our fans are cute when they make signs for them. I wonder if they ship Suho and Chen together, I mean they are always together off stage...

 

"Soyou, do you know where there is a bike rental place?" Chen scoots over to where Soyou is standing.

"About a block down that way...won't you guys be tired?" Soyou points to a wall behind her.

"Don't worry we don't live too far it should be around three or four bus stops away. I mean we can just rest if we want..." Chen leans back.

I turn around noticing where Chen is looking. Chen looks up from where he is sitting and accidentally looks up Soyou's skirt.

"You really want to die don't you?" She places a hand on Chens face and covers her skirt.

"I-I didn't mean to, You know right?" Chen slides to my side.

Soyou rolls her eyes and heads to the kitchen.

"You did that on purpose didn't you?" I elbow Chen hyung.

Chen turns to me and gives me a sly smile.

"Hyung~ You shouldn't do that to girls you don't like~" I my head to the right.

"Who said I didn't like her....Lets get going." He gets up from his seat to help Suho hyung make sure he hasn't lost anything.

"Wha-... If they get together...Oh god." I sigh and move over to Dasom who is playing around with her phone.

I lean my head back without a word and lay on one of her knees. She doesn't move and continues to focus on her phone, her crossed legs on the chair and her hand slowly combing through my hair. It felts so calming, no one was around, um nevermind, Suho, Chen, and Soyou were running around trying to find Suho hyung's belongings...

"You guys leaving?" Dasom speaks up still combing through my unstyled hair.

"Yeah...Sorry I can't stay longer." I look up to her, it seems she isn't paying any attention to what she is doing because she sometimes rubs my cheek instead of going through my hair.

"It's fine, that's just how we are...idols I mean...just a few seconds on music shows would be enough for me." She unfolds her legs making me sit up and turn to her.

I watch as she comes down from the couch onto the floor next to me. We strangely didn't say anything, I briefly looked around, everyone was elsewhere, the room was cold. I hadn't noticed that before... I turned back to her as she just naively smiled at me.

"What?" I pinch her cheek

"Auah! Wet gwo!" She pinches my cheek.

"Woo wet gwo!" I retort.

"Oh gross, love birds do this when we aren't around." Bora folds her arms standing in the distance behind Hyorin who is curling her fingers.

"Lets get going Chanyeol already left." Chen mentions as he holds Suho's backpack.

He came with a backpack? Chanyeol left? I look at Bora unconciously and she looks slightly upset, I don't think she got to say bye.

Sorry Bora I didn't help you very much.

I give Dasom a kiss on her right cheek and I head out behind the 'couple' (Suho and Chen if you didn't know...) We all said our good byes and thank you's. We actually had fun, the first time for a while, i'm glad I coud see Chen hyung smile and laugh, he hasn't been recently so I was worried and of course, I got to see Dasom.

The heavy air begins to rise as we get farther from the dorm. We took the back way out because there were some sit around reporters in the front.

"See you back at the company Hyungs!" I wave to them as they head in the opposite direction to the bike rental.

This'll be a boring ride back, I slip on the mouth/face mask I always keep with me and put up my hood on my jacket. I feel like this draws more attraction as an idol but who cares.

Then again the ride will be boring.

 

-=-Hope you had a great Christmas, I didn't really, but it was nice to see some family I hadn't spoken to in a while. I started writing a Vixx x OC story (haven't put it public yet) and it will be a totally different genre than this one, action, mystery (not too much), romance, etc... My writing style will change a little according to it. I hope you guys might be interested in it when I do make it public. The title will either be 'The World We Live In' or something else that may fit better... Thank you for sticking with me this far, I noticed I did rush the story line and the character development is minimal so I apologize. I recently got back a review on this story (wasn't very good 60/100) ^^ it is their opinion though, thanks to them I did notice more faults in the story so I apologize for those as well. Hello new readers! See you next chapter/in the comments! :)-=-

 

Nothing much happened this chapter sorry 'bout that~