- Forty Three

Stage Thoughts

Kai's P.O.V.

J-Just friends? Why would she even think of that? ...

"Kai?" She tilts her head to the side, staring at my blank face.

"W-why?" I lean back on the wall.

We stay silent for a few seconds, which felt much longer. I watch as her eyes waver from left to right along the floor. I dragged her out here so we could talk privately actually. I know we don't have too much time since I have to leave for a fan meet, but I have calmed down a bit...

She takes a deep breath and looks up at me signaling she was ready to speak.

"Think about it Kai, I know you're smarter than this. Okay first: We started dating very suddenly, I don't know alot about you. Secondly: We haven't been as open as I wanted with eachother and thirdly: you don't trust me and you won't respect my speaking rights. I thought about this for a while you know. I love you, I really do, but this isn't good for us. The way we are headed..."

I stood there straight faced, I was going through our time together, I guess I was being blinded by jealousy....I should've done better.

"I- Dasom...I know I wasn't trusting you, but I can do better. We can find time for just us and talk alone about things if you want, I'll do better. Don't do this now, yes we are both busy people, but I will do better, just give me another chance." I was urging for her to rethink, practically begging her I felt the need to hold her hand.

I almost ended up on my knees, she just smiled lightly giving me the saddest sweet smile you could ever see.

"You know I can't do that, I made up my mind. I'll see you around Kai-ssi."

Ha~ ssi huh?

She ruffles her hair and gives me a slight bow, shuffle walking back down the hall. I need some time to think, now isn't a good time for this. I clutch my head staring intensly at the floor which was starting to blur.

Was I crying?

---Dasom's P.O.V.---

I ruffle my hair out of trying to vent a miniscule part of my feelings in a physical action...I bow and hurry back to Exo's waiting room to gather my things and quickly leave. I wanted to hide. The hall was getting blurry and I was being kind of rude not bowing to the sunbaes that passed by, sorry. Hastily wiping away my tears that never fell I straighten myself out and knock on the door.

"Hey you're back. Where...." I was staring at the ground, referring to the voice it was Chanyeol, it felt as if he was staring at me.

His voice had drifted off and he opened the door wider letting me in, I quickly gathered my things and bowed ever so silently. I left the room. Glancing at them as I left, the members had looked confused, I turned to Chanyeol and said bye. He smiled and I think as I turned his smile melted into a smirk... I think.

"Yah! Dasom! Where have you been? OMG we need to go, I think we might be late." Soyou starts to freak out since she doesn't have a watch and her phone died.

"Okay." I nod my head and flash a slight smile, before she drags me off to the waiting van in the loading zone.

---Kai's P.O.V.---

I made my way back to the room to pack my things up so we could get going and leave for the fan meet venue, but the members kind of got the drift and Lay came up behind me to rub my back a little and pat it to then leave to load his things onto the bus. My shoulders were drooping and I bet some members were thinking 'See you should've let her speak..' Knowing them that would be what they thought. Chanyeol was drowing himself in his earbuds while he packed and helped get some things down for the cordinators, He was super tall afterall.

"...Ey you cut it off?" Chanyeol eased in.

I hesitated a bit, looking over at him I scratch my head "...Sure I guess." Well I was pretty much dumped, actually no I was

Friendzoned.

"Ho~ I see well she has quite a bit of guys waiting on her, look out." Chanyeol cracks his neck and head out to the group bus.

She does doesn't she?

Hyuk....Henry sorta...and I think Chanyeol...the past is catching up huh.

 

-=-I passed the audition for the Talent Show, for those who didn't know already I had auditioned as a dancer. I did Vixx's N's blindfold dance for the audition. Of course I changed parts of it to fit my liking. I'm so happy to do this dance and kind of descreetly represent the starlight/kpop fandom. Well Dasom is going through some internal changes, her views on things are changing as well. Looks like its time for the competitors to step in~ Thank you so much for reading and subbing or just reading which is cool too. Happy to see the comments they made me happy. see you in the comments or next chapter! -3-.-=-