- Twenty Nine

Stage Thoughts

Dasom's P.O.V.

-=- Jay Park: Tonight -=-

I finished cooking the food also a side dish of some pickled vegetables, they better like it or they can make their own food.

Sigh I wish someone helped me everyone seems to be having fun over there....

---Bora's P.O.V.---

Ugh I'm sooo bored, Soyou is just watching the groups on TV and Exo is conversing among themselves commmenting along with Soyou about the TV...

"Their live was pretty good." Chen commented

"I guess, I mean yeah they were good." Chanyeol said in a monotone voice.

"I'm done...Kai can you help me?" Dasom calls

I watch as Kai gets up and flies to her side, giving her a light pat on her shoulder, she turns around and slides her arm around Kai's waist and they talk softly to eachother. I want this in my life, but I kind of don't want an entirely serious relationship...I'm so undecided.

"Bora, you okay?" Chanyeol caught me staring at the couple in the kitchen.

"Yeah? Well are you okay?" I ask Chanyeol who shrugs and then snuggles up to Chen.

Chen ends up making some stank face and shrugging him off and Chen crawls to Suho who is talking with Soyou about organization...i'm not sure why though.

"But wouldn't adding in shelves make the place look more organized?" Soyou argues

"Well if you keep them neat..." Suho pushes Chen away.

---Kai's P.O.V.---

"You know, we eat a lot of spaghetti and random fruits." Dasom holds onto my waist

"I see, well now I know to give you other foods when we go out to eat." I kiss the top of her head.

She lets go of me and grabs some plates, after directing me I help with carrying the heavy things for her.

We finally get everyone together to sit around the small table, trying to pry apart soyou adn suho from their arguement so they can eat and then argue was a bit tough.

"I am right though, shelves and closets make everything better." Soyou takes a seat next to Hyorin who started serving the plates of food.

"I'm pretty sure i'm right, seperate bins and labels make everything better." Suho hyung sits on the other side of Soyou.

"Shall we eat?" I make that cheesy formal voice and ask Dasom.

"Just eat Kai." She pinches my arm and starts to eat.

It was mostly quiet the whole time except a few small conversations, sort of like.

"What are we going to do?" "I don't know" "A game?" "Maybe." "Eat."

Now we have cleaned up and we are just sitting in a circle waiting for Hyorin who came back with an empty bottle....

"Unnie, what is that for?" Dasom makes the cutest face, if no one was here I would've been out of control by now.

"You don't know!?! This would only mean one thing, spin the bottle." Hyorin places the bottle.

We do a rock paper scissors and it turns out the person to spin first is Dasom, so she will be spinning and then who ever it is Hyorin gets to choose what she has to do with them. If they don't do it then they get a punishment (as if the mission isn't a punishment...) I honestly don't know why it is Hyorin, but it is that way I guess.

We watch as it turns and turns in the middle of our circle of people. As it slows down I get super tense hoping it only lands on me.

"Chen!!" Soyou yells out as it stops on Chen.

"Okay, lets see~" Hyorin starts to think and I glance at Dasom who got all nervous and Chen is laughing a little.

-=- Ain't No Fun by Big Bang -=-

"Give him a hug and then slap him with water." Bora starts to laugh I bet she is imagining it.

"I'm sorry Chen, but I must." Dasom gives him a friendly hug and then recieves the water glass from Hyorin.

We all start to smile and hide our faces, we hear a splash of water and Chen holding onto his face, everyone spazzes and we can't stop laughing at how Chen is rolling around holding his face.

"Okay Okay, Chen now you have to spin." Hyorin directs the game.

It lands on Suho, he ends up giving a cheek kiss to Suho, in which Suho cringes and starts to rub his cheek.

"Suho it's your turn now~~" Soyou calls.

I hope he gets Soyou, they would probably kill each other or something.

 I was right XD

"No way! I'm not doing that!" Soyou kicks around 

"Do it! Just give him a forehead kiss and then hold his face not too hard~" Hyorin teases.

I look at Suho who is complaining to Chen.

Suddenly a flash passes by and Suho gets his forehead kiss and a pair of hands cup his face.

Soyou then slaps her hands again on his face making him screech of shock.

"I can't believe I did that, I need a shower and then a disinfectant and then another shower now." Soyou rubs her arms.

Soyou gets Hyorin and they give eachother hugs, Hyorin gets me and we shake hands.

So far Chanyeol and Bora haven't done anything, who am I going to get though...

I mean I could get another person that was picked, but who knows~.

 

-=- I am listening to old songs like ain't no fun adn it just reminds me of why I loved those songs so much. I had my Winter Concert and our teacher said it was amazing, i messed up though not to be noticable, but was by me and I didn't like it. It was during my solo too. Plus that is rare for a violist to get a solo. I think I got a small stage fright, I was cramping and going numb my heart beating abnormally really fast and I was dizzy. I hope that doesn't happen because in March we will be preforming/competing on a national stage in Utah. Thank you so much for reading, and being patient with my horrible varying schedule, Hello new subbies!! Hope you continue to enjoy this story!-=-