- Thirty One

Stage Thoughts

Kai's P.O.V.

Dasom starts to squirm under me as she tries to break free and we end up waddling over to the sink. She places the dirty dishes in and calmly starts to wash them, as if i'm not there. Well since she is ignoring me I might as well take advantage of it so she can 'notice' me. ;)

"Kai let go I should clean and so should you..." She washes a cup.

I slide my arms down to her waist and start to move my hands around her sides. I lay my head against her shoulder as she flinches every now and then. That kind of ...

"K-Kai seriously, not here..." She trails off shuddering as my hands trail down her back.

"Dasom just accept that we are alone and we can do what we want." I continue to feel up the sides of her body.

She finally turns off the water and I spin her around, her wet hands hitting my white shirt making it become opaque in some wet areas.

Dasom widens her eyes and whips her head the other way.

"What? It's not like you've never touched me before." I tease

My arms around her hips hers on my chest,leaning against the sink counter. We just stare at each other for a little bit until she pulls away running to her room.

I chuckle to myself thinking how cute she is and then looking in the direction she ran off to she pokes her head out.

"I'm serious Kai. They could come back anytime and I don't want to leave this mess here..." She comes out and leans against the wall

I'm still standing by the sink and she is far into the hallway against a wall, we stay quiet for a little and I come to the desicion to hold off my crazy hormones.

"Let's clean what are you waiting around for?" I call to her

She comes out of hiding and puts her hands on her hips looking at me as I gather some trash up.

"Such a change of heart I see." She walks off to finish the dishes.

I pile up the trash bags by the door so that they can take them out later and I go over to fix up the living room.

I turn around to see Dasoms swaying backside cleaning the dishes, when did she become so hot? She was always my cute flustered girlfriend, why am I getting so aroused by her.

"Stop staring at me Kai~" She says without turning around

"Don't worry I was just admiring your ." I jokingly reply

"Idiot!" She throws a wet towel at me and it slaps me in the back.

"See you just made me wet...want me to return the favor?" I laugh

I watch her trying to process the dirty joke I just made and she whips her head around suddenly realize what I was implying.

"You are so lucky that no one else heard that." She turns back around starting to dry the newly washed dishes.

I really love this girl.

---Bora's P.O.V.---

So I got paired up with Suho...not exactly ideal but we are taking the same route as Soyou and Chen mainly because Suho wanted to spy on Chen. I mean Soyou and Chen shared a little something hot during the spin the bottle game...

I creep around a bush with Suho as we watch Soyou start to laugh a little while Chen rubs the back of his neck.

"What are they saying?" Suho asks

"How would I know?" I shuffle so i'm out of sight.

I end up in a position where i'm only looking at Suho's side profile...it actually isn't that bad...

I mean he may be a dork, clumsy but he is quite reliable. He helped me get untangled from a bush because my shoelaces got stuck, he gave me a hot pack and his coat since mine was a bit too thin. He also brought some coffee since it was cold out, well before we went to spy on these two he went to a vending machine and bought some canned coffee...

I must be blind or something...I didn't notice all these until now.

"Hey I can't find them anywhere..." Suho looks around the bushes.

"Can we just give up already?"

We end up just sitting on a bench and throwing away the idea that we were going to buy snacks and things. We decided to wait for the other pairs to come back and we chat a little.

Talking about little meaningless things like money, how things are divided in our dorm, what we normally eat, our schedules, and other leisurely things.

I hadn't noticed how relaxed I was when we were talking and I could smile comfortably with him.

Suho perks up and then stays quiet.

"Wait what if someone sees us here. The news would be everywhere, Sistar and Exo together..." Suho helps me up as we make our way to the dorm.

Of course we take an alternate route other than the front door just for caution.

We make our way to the dorm door safely without being caught and when we open the door we are welcomed with a couple making out...

Dasom is sitting on Kai's lap and Kai is holding her right wrist, as his hand supports her waist. Dasom's left arm is on the back of Kai's neck....

"Ehem." I clear my throat

They abruptly get up, suddenly parting and straightening their clothes.

"S-Sorry we came in a little early didn't we?" Suho looks at me

"Whoops~" I look back up at Suho and we start to make awkward smiles.

I wonder how this happened...

 

-=-Wah! Christmas is the day after tomorrow and I will be a year older tomorrow. I am so grateful for you readers Your comments make me happy. The ocassional straightforward critisicsm helps me improve and become a better writer. I added in the music I listened to, please give me your thoughts about them. I will try to update tomorrow and Christmas as well. I want to know how you guys are spending your Christmas. :) Hopefully i'm not being nosey~ I hadn't realized until recently that Dasom was in Vixx's mv before..I mean I knew but I hadn't put the two together. I was a Dasom fan at first and just watched it for Dasom. Now i'm a Starlight and I saw it for Vixx only now did I put the two together.  Also Hyuk said Dasom was his ideal type too~ See you in the comments!!(Sorry this message was a bit long...)-=-