Chapter 48 Their Love

YOUR NO.1 FAN
Please log in to read the full chapter

Another update from the Keeper, ahh, I feel so accomplished. Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The next days were pretty much the same as before, except now that they are officially boyfriend and girlfriend. While she was busy in the university, his hands were tied with a lot of super junior activities. The three day per week rule was still implemented. Even though how much he whined, Karin would always win over him. His health is her top priority. However, there were weeks wherein they didn’t see each other, which really made him restless. The other guys would and he would loosen up a bit. Very much in love and still new to the feeling of having her as his girlfriend, he has this tendency of flying to Karin whenever he gets the chance and to just stay right beside her. It was still the same as before when they were still friends. It’s hard for him not to be by her side. Inasmuch as she wanted to be with him always, Karin had to keep it inside or else, Donghae would never release her hand.

To lessen his longing , he would always make it a point to call her the moment he opens his eyes. It should be her voice he hears first thing in the morning to keep him going. This made his Leeteuk-hyung grateful for having Karin his life, for he would not waste his energy waking him up. Every lunch he could not eat unless he makes sure that Karin gets her serving inside a restaurant. Around dinner time, even though he himself hasn’t eaten, he would check up on her –if she is already home or if not, what time she would go home and who are the people she is with. Before closing his eyes to sleep, he would again call her to just hear her voice. They would talk just about anything until one falls asleep ahead of the other, usually Karin, and he would listen to her soft breathing, lulling him to sleep.

When Donghae told her about his decision of keeping their relationship hidden from the public, she didn’t question it, trusting him fully and that’s one of the many things he loves about her. Other than that, she truly cared about his career. He loved being in Super Junior so much; she would do anything for it to stay that way. Karin would not want his fans leaving his cafes just because of her. Plus, getting up each day to see a hoard of girls waiting for her outside the gate and following her around wherever she goes were things that she would avoid at all costs. The time would come that they would be both ready to tell the world their love. Hopefully, the world would look at them kindly and accept them.

The mystic moon hid herself underneath the dark clouds, only a few stars blinking in the night sky. Just one more night and they would see each other again. Wiping her hair dry with a towel, Karin went to the kitchen for a glass of water. She was about to go back up to her room when she heard her doorbell ring accompanied by a loud knocking at her door.

Her heart skipped, and she knew exactly who was on the other side, “Fishy.”  

Karin immediately went to the door and opened it wide, welcoming him with that sweet smile on her face. In return, a bouquet of roses covering his face, greeted her.

She laughed, and accepted his gift, anticipation written all over him

“Thank you. They are beautiful, I like it,” she smiled.

“Glad you liked it,” extremely happy to see her smile again for so long.

“You didn’t have to, though. It’s pretty late now, you should be resting.”

“But I want to and I can’t wait for tomorrow night to come. I want to see you now,” the smile faded.

Her heart softened to see the sad look in his eyes. “Come in,” she said holding the bouquet of flowers.

He did, but still with a dejected face. She felt guilty for what she said that she cupped his face with her hands and pecked his lips, taking him by surprise. Before he could even react, she already turned around to put the flowers in a vase, hiding the blush in her face.

“Jagiya~”

He followed her to the kitchen sink where she was filling the vase with water. Her back was facing him, when he captured her waist and enveloped his arms completely around her.

“Jagiya,” he mumbled in her shoulder.

“Hmmm?” she slightly turned her head to the side, to look at him. “Tired?”

He nodded slowly, his face still buried in her shoulder. “But I missed you already,” he mumbled.

She lifted her hand, and reached for his cheek, caressing it. “Let jagiya take care of you, okay?”

Donghae excitedly nodded his head, holding her tight.

It was amazing that they reached the living room with Donghae not letting go of her without falling.

She sat on one end of the couch and patted her lap. He eagerly complied, lying on his back and

Please log in to read the full chapter