Chapter 2

It All Started With A Bet

 

YOUR POV

“What should we order?” Yunho, DBSK’s leader, asked his friends. They were all standing in front of us. They all looked at the menu except Changmin, the youngest, who was looking at the cakes.

“I want this, and this, and also this,” Changmin pointed at the different cakes.

“Hey, Changmin, make sure you’ll eat all of that, okay?” Jaejoong, the oldest among the five, told Changmin.

“Are you joking? Those were not even enough for him and his stomach,” Yoochun, the quiet one, joked.

“He was just lucky enough that he doesn’t get fat by eating like a monster,” Junsu, the joker, added.

“Hey!” Changmin started to protest. He stopped upon seeing me and Yoona. Yoona smiled while I gave him and his friends a blank face.

“Oh, I know the two of you. You both are my classmates,” Changmin said as he recognized us.

“Really?” Junsu asked, looking at me and Yoona from our faces down to what we were wearing. “They were studying in our school?” he asked again, doubt on his voice.

“Oh, Yoona, your family owns a coffee shop, right? So, this is that coffee shop,” Changmin asked Yoona as Yoona nodded.

“Oh, I see,” Junsu again interrupted and looked at me.

“May I take your orders, sir?” I asked, hating these five guys more than I hated them before.

“Oh yeah,” Yoochun said their orders, noticing the tension around. They went to a vacant table as Yoona made their orders.

Those five guys were DBSK, the kingkas of SEOUL-U. I couldn’t blame them if they were shocked to know that I, a poor, was also studying at their school. SEOUL-U was consisted of rich students. Yoona may not be as rich as them but she and her family’s status still fit in that school. While me, I just got accepted there through scholarship. There were others who also got scholarship but they were not as poor as me. I was like the poorest student, or even individual, in that school.

 The school owner’s second wife was poor and kind so, she requested to his husband to make a scholarship program. The students in that school were all plastics. They went to school not to study but to find someone suitable for them and their lifestyle. They looked down on the students who were accepted in their school through scholarship, especially me who didn’t have anything even parents...

But I got used to it. All I was thinking was I would graduate and I would make my dreams come true for me, for Yoona and her family, and especially for my parents.

And in the whole school, those five guys were the most powerful among the students. They were not just the richest students there but also, one of them was the school owner’s son…

Kim Jaejoong.

END OF POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I know, another short, lame chapter. well, the first two chapters are for introductions, hehe. The real story will begin at chapter 3, so stay tune! n_n

I also wanted to thatnk my new subscribers and those who commented...

also, thank u, my readers in "What is Love?" for supporting me for this new story. I will also update "What is Love?" today so please check it out. But it was also a short, lame chapter, haha!

Anyways, I'll update as soon as I can... 

 

DATE: September 21, 2011