Chapter 6

It All Started With A Bet

Jaejoong’s POV

When we came to the theatre to watch, I immediately scan the place to search for ~~~~~-ah. At a corner, I saw her friend, alone. She didn’t go? I excused myself from my friends and went to ~~~~~-ah’s friend. She smiled upon seeing me. I smiled back.

“Hi! Where is ~~~~~-ah?” I asked her once I came face to face with her.

“She is eating under the big tree in front of the school music room,” she answered. I know where that was. The music room was my favourite place here. I thanked her and made my way towards the music room.

END OF POV

YOUR POV

I was reading a book while eating a sandwich. I was leaning on a big tree. This was my favourite spot. It was my break time and my classmates were either in the school theatre or cafeteria. I couldn’t go at the cafeteria because I couldn’t afford their foods. I needed to save money. Yoona went to the school theatre to see the play. I didn’t go with her because I knew it would be too crowded in there especially that one of DBSK’s members was part of the play. Everyone knew that those five always support each other so it was expected that the whole member of DBSK would be there to watch.

 “So, you’re just here. I thought you were in the theatre,” a voice said behind me. I looked at the person and was surprised to see Kim JaeJoong. He sat beside me. “So, why didn’t you go to the theatre with your friend? I saw her there a while ago,” he asked but I didn’t respond and just continued to look at the book I was reading. He kept asking me questions but I didn’t answer any of them.

“I see. I guess the rumours are true after all. You are anti-social and think fully of yourself because you think that you are the best and the most intelligent student here,” he said while nodding like he just confirmed a very interesting rumour. I wanted to reply back, to tell him to shut up and that those things he said were not true.

No, ~~~~~-ah, he was just provoking you to react and respond to him, to talk to him. Just stay calm, stay cool…

“I also heard that your friend is a . That he always go with different guys, anytime, anywhere. Is that also true?” Now, that was too much!

“That is not true!” I shouted at him. He looked shocked but chuckled after a while. “What’s funny?!?” I asked, even more irritated.

“You. You didn’t react when I said rumours about you but you did when it was about your friend,” he answered.

“Where did you hear that rumour?” I asked, wanting to know who spread bad things about Yoona.

My mind blanked as I noticed his face going near me. He was looking intently at me that I forgot why I was even angry in the first place. He smiled and got something from my hair… a leaf.

“From no one. I just want to see a different reaction from you and I guess, I succeed,” he said before standing up and leaving me alone.

It took for me a while to recover. I just found out that I was holding my breath. What was wrong with me?

Did my heart just…

… skipped a beat…?

END OF POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I'm here once again to update!  

Again, thank u to my new subscribers! At last, I reached 50 subscribers, haha.

And to those who comment, thank u:

valerie_sunhae, likeaman, SaranghaeyoMinhoOppa, JaeSunHae_cy, peiwen 

Anyway, that's all for today! I don't know when I can update again because well, a typhoon came in our country(it already left, fortunately) and another one will come tomorrow(unfortunately)...

So, bye for now!n_n

DATE: September 30, 2011