Chapter 32

It All Started With A Bet

 

YOUR POV

I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted by dark. I blinked several times as I adjusted my sight. Just then, I felt something heavy that was placed on my waist. I looked beside me and saw Jaejoong oppa looking at me.

“You’re awake”, he said as he smiled at me. I suddenly felt myself blushed.

“How long have you been awake?” I asked in a low voice.

“Me? I just woke up,” he answered but I could see his eyes sparkled indicating that he was lying.

“Liar,” I whispered. “You… You’re not looking at me, sleeping, the whole time, are you?”

“I was supposed to wake you but then as I saw how peaceful you look while sleeping, I can’t stop myself at looking at you.”

So, he was really looking at me, sleeping, the whole time?!? Oh no, I didn’t know what I was doing while I was sleeping. What if I did something embarrassing? Yoona told me before that I was mumbling in my sleep. I looked at him again. He was just looking at me normally.

“W-what time is it?” I asked. The lights in his room were off and the curtains were closed so I didn’t know what time it was already.

“5:30.”

“What?!?” I stood up as soon as I heard his answer. “Oppa, we have to go to the kitchen now. We’ll have to prepare dinner.”

Because it was dark and I was not familiar with his room, I bumped to his desk as I walked.

“Relax,” he chuckled as he helped me. He switched on the lights. He laughed softly as he looked at me. “I would love waking up everyday seeing you like this,” he said. I got curious so I went to look at myself at his mirror. I almost shouted as I saw my face. I looked like a witch! I immediately went to his bathroom as I heard him laugh behind me.

END OF POV

JAEJOONG’S POV

I was smiling as I was looking at my bathroom’s closed door. I loved the feeling of waking up and seeing ~~~~~~-ah so close to me. As soon as I woke up, I was supposed to wake her up too but then, I heard her mumble something.

‘Oppa, everything’s going to be fine. Be strong, I trust you.’

Those were the exact words she said while sleeping and I felt something warm touched my heart that exact time. Even in her dream, she was still thinking of me, supporting me. I felt like a very special person, not because I was rich or because I was the prince of the school, but because I was just me, just kim Jaejoong.

END OF POV

YOUR POV

As soon as we came downstairs, we immediately went to the kitchen. We saw the maids starting to prepare dinner.

“Mrs. Song, we’ll take care of today’s dinner,” Jaejoong oppa said to the old lady that was instructing the maids. I guess she was their head.

“Young master, are you sure?”

“Yeah. Just give us the things we’ll need.”

“I understand.”

With that being said, we started preparing the dinner. I helped Jaejoong oppa cut the ingredients.

“~~~~~-ah, come here, taste this,” he called me as he was holding a spoon. I immediately went beside him and tasted his cooking. As usual, it was delicious… more delicious than mine.

I glared at him as he chuckled.

“What’s wrong?” he asked but I knew he already knew why.

“Is there something you can’t do?” I asked, still glaring at him, jealous. Again, he chuckled as he put the spoon on a plate. I was surprised when he suddenly hugged my waist and held my cheeks.

“There are a lot of things that I can’t do and you made me realized that. The things you can do, before, I can’t do them. Between us two, you are the amazing one. Don’t you know I am your fan?” he said as he smiled at me. He was directly looking at my eyes, hypnotizing me to look at him. I felt myself blush once again not just because of his words, but also because of our closeness. This was not the first time this had happened but still, it could make my heart beat faster.

He was starting to close the distance between our faces and I knew what was already coming. I closed my eyes as I waited for the magical thing to happen again.

“Young master, here are the other ingredients you asked,” I heard a voice behind me said. I immediately pushed Jaejoong oppa away and rushed back in cutting the other ingredients. I heard Jaejoong oppa sighed as he thanked Mrs. Song.

As soon as Mrs. Song left the kitchen, Jaejoong oppa and I looked at each other and laughed.

“This always happen to us,” I said.

“Yeah, but this time, it will be different.”

“Huh?”

Suddenly, he was already hugging me while his lips were on me, kissing me.

“Now, that was not interrupted,” he said.

“Oppa!”

He chuckled at my reaction.

“Alright, alright, let’s finish cooking dinner.”

And finish, we did. As soon as we enter the dining room, I could feel Jaejoong oppa’s nervousness. Any minute now, he was going to face his parents again.

“Oppa, it’s going to be fine,” I whispered to him as I smiled. He smiled back at me.

“Jaejoong-ah,” we heard Mrs. Kim whispered. We looked at her. It was obvious that she just cried. My heart went out to her. She had endured so much. She had sacrificed everything she had. She deserved to be happy and I know that, as I looked at Jaejoong oppa, she would be.

I lightly pushed Jaejoong oppa towards his mother. He slowly walked towards her. We were all waiting in silence.

“I… I cooked dinner,” Jaejoong oppa started. “I… wanted you to taste it…”

As soon as the words came out, Mrs. Kim cried and hugged his son.

He didn’t say it directly… He didn’t call her Omma… But we all know what his message was… Acceptance…

And I knew, this would be the start of their new beginning…

The dinner came out well. Mr. and Mrs. Kim asked me to spend the night at their house. I stayed in one of the guest room that was just in front of Jaejoong oppa’s room. Mrs. Kim also lent me clothes. She was really a nice person.

As I was getting ready to go to bed, Yoona called.

“~~~~~-ah, how are you? What happened?” she asked, worried.

“I’m fine. Everything’s fine now with Jaejoong oppa. I’m at his house. His parents asked me to stay for the night so…”

“Oh, he already introduced you to his parents and they like you. Wah, you’re like Cinderella. You have a prince as your boyfriend!”

“Actually Yoona---“ I started, wanting to tell her that I didn’t really know what was my relationship with Jaejoong oppa. We hadn’t talk about it yet. Yeah, we did kiss but still…

“Wait, now that you’re the girlfriend of the prince of our university, then that means, you’re now a princess! You’re so lucky, ~~~~~-ah!”

“Yoona, I---“

***********************************

‘I also want to be a princess!’

‘You are a princess and I am your prince.’

‘Really? Really? Oppa is my prince! I love oppa so much!’

**********************************

I held my head. It hurt. My head hurt. What was that? What were those little voices? Those blurred images?

“~~~~~-ah! ~~~~~-ah!” I heard Yoona’s frantic voice calling me from the other line.

“Yoona…”

“Are you alright? What happened? I was calling you but you’re not answering.”

“I’m fine… just a little tired, I guess…”

“Then you should sleep now and take a rest. I’ll just call tomorrow.”

“Okay. Thank you.”

I looked at the floor as I ended the conversation.

What happened to me? What was that?

END OF POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it boring? I’m sorry! I’ll try to get back on track. Because it had been a long time since I updated, I felt like I’m starting once again.

Also, thanks to those who gave me suggestions! They sure helps me a lot! Thank you!

By the way, the next chapter is not an update but my message.

DATE: DECEMBER 05, 2012