Chapter 25

It All Started With A Bet

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! YAPPEE! MAY THIS YEAR BRING YOU NOTHING BUT THE BEST!

And for the start of this year, I will give you an explosion! haha! *just joking*

Well, read the update and u'll understand what I mean! (hmmm, what am i saying?)

ANyway, hope u all enjoy!

n_n

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JAEJOONG’S POV

I just found myself standing in front of our house. It had been three weeks since I last went home in here.

I didn’t know why I went here when this was the last place I would want to be in. I sighed in frustration as I walked inside. I was already here so I better just go inside and check what happened when I was not around.

The maids greeted me as I nodded at them. Nothing new happened so I just went up to my room. I stayed for a moment but I felt like I was being suffocated in here.

I stood up and was about to go down when I saw my cars keys. I grabbed one and went down. I wanted to drive and think.

As I went down, I could hear noises. I walked in the living room to know what was happening.

The maids gathered in there while receiving presents from Na Young and Appa. So, they had arrived.

Appa noticed my presence. He stood up as he smiled at me.

“Jaejoong, you’re back. The maids told me you were not home for three weeks?” Appa asked. I could see worry in his face. Worry? For what? Me? Yeah, right.

“I decided to live with… a friend for a moment,” I answered and for a second, ~~~~~-ah’s face popped inside my head.

“We’re glad you’re back,” Na Young also stood up and smiled at me.

“You are?” I asked in a sarcastic tone.

“I-I’m sorry for not telling you personally about our sudden trip. I received a phone call from a friend who is from Paris. She is in the hospital and she was dying so she wanted me to---“

“Cut the crap. I don’t care wherever you go or whatever you do. I’m not interested in you,” I said in a sour tone.

“Jaejoong!” Appa’s voice held warning. I smirked. As if I was afraid of what he would do to me.

“What? It’s true. I don’t care about that mistress of yours,” I said as I glared at him. He also looked at me in anger.

I didn’t care! All I care was how much I hated her! How she made my life miserable!

“She didn’t do anything wrong to deserve this from you.”

“She’s the reason why all this happened! She’s the reason why Omma killed herself! She’s the reason why I had to endure so much pain at a young age! She’s the reason I didn’t experience all the things that a boy should experience! She’s the reason why I hated the likes of her! And she’s the reason why I hurt the girl I love! She ruined my family! She ruined me! She should be the one who died instead of Om---“

Before I could finish what I was saying, I felt Appa’s fist hit me on the face, knocking me on the ground. I heard the maids shouted.

“Jaejoong!” Na Young ran beside me as I glared at Appa. Butler Im was holding him, preventing him to attack me again.

Na Young kneeled beside me and held my face to look at my bleeding lips. I pushed her hand away as I glared at her.

“Don’t touch me! This is all your fault! Are you happy now? If not because of you, my real mother will still be here instead of a fake one!” I shouted at her. She looked hurt.

“Your real mother is still alive!” Appa shouted and I looked at him.

“W-What?”

“Jihoo, stop it!” Na Young shouted at Appa as she cried. I looked at her in confusion. What was happening?

“The woman you are shouting at, the woman you are blaming for your ruined life and family, the woman you always gave dirty looks, the woman you always pushed away, the woman kneeling beside you! She’s your real mother!”

What… What did he just say?

This woman…

… was my real mother?

I looked at Na Young who was looking at me in worry. Her face was stained with tears…

“No… it’s not true… You’re lying…” I whispered as I shook my head, looking down on the floor.

“It’s true, Jaejoong. I’m so sorry but it’s the truth. We wanted to tell you for so long…” Appa said in a tired voice.

 

‘He is my son! He belongs to me!’

‘That girl… Avoid her… Hate her… Hate everyone who is like her… She was the reason why all of this… happened… She had your Appa… don’t let her… have you too…’

‘The woman you are shouting at, the woman you are blaming for your ruined life and family, the woman you always gave dirty looks, the woman you always pushed away, the woman kneeling beside you! She’s your real mother!’

 

“No… no!” I shouted as I stood up and ran away from them.

I could hear Na Young calling my name but I didn’t turn around. I wouldn’t… I couldn’t…

Once I was inside my car, I drove away in a fast speed. I didn’t know where to go but… all that matters to me was to get away from this place…

END OF POV

YOUR POV

I didn’t sleep well. I was crying the whole time. Damn him! I couldn’t believe he would say those things to me!

I went to my jobs alone. He didn’t come…

I don’t care! I should stop thinking about him!

Once I came inside the coffee shop, I could see Yoona’s and Jiyeon’s worried looks. I immediately felt scared especially that I didn’t see DBSK around.

Did something happen? Jaejoong…

“W-What’s wrong?” I asked them.

“~~~~~-ah…” Yoona looked at me in worry.

“W-Why? Yoona, what’s wrong? Is it… is it about Jaejoong Oppa? Did something happen to him?”

“Yunho Oppa called me. He said Jaejoong Oppa was missing. They didn’t know where he is.”

“W-what do you mean?”

“Something… happened in their house and Jaejoong Oppa went away with his car. His parents were also worried. They called his friends but no one knew where he is so they were searching for him right now.”

I stared blankly at her, processing all the things she just said…

Did she say… Jaejoong oppa… was missing?

Jaejoong Oppa…

… what happened?

Please be fine… please…

I had already forgotten what happened a while ago...

I didn’t care anymore as long as he came back…

… safe…

END OF POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, how is it? 

ANyway, to those who comment, thank u so much!

FolderNamedkhanani27PororoChan_DyNaR_Hirin12zyrenahre_14 , lovesujuforeverwanqilohvalerie_sunhaeoppa-is-mine

So, that's all for now!

I'll update as soon as i can!

n_n

DATE: January 1, 2011 (Happy New Year once again!)