Chapter 17

It All Started With A Bet

 

YOUR POV

The next day was also good. Jaejoong got up early again and we finished our first job easily. I guessed he was already used with it. This was a really big improvement.

When we came to the Heaven Café, there were no customers yet.

“Oh, you two finished your first job early?” Yoona asked and we nodded.

We heard the door being opened and we didn’t need to look at who our first customers were. Obviously, it was DBSK but…

“Where is Junsu oppa?” Yoona asked. Yunho, Yoochun, and Changmin took their usual seats which were near the counter.

“He said he won’t go today,” Yoochun answered.

“Why?” Yoona asked again. I already had a hint on why.

“He said if Jaejoong hyung sees him today, he will kick his duckbutt,” Changmin answered and looked at Jaejoong. Jaejoong and I both chuckled. I controlled myself not to laugh. The rest looked at us with confused looks on their faces.

“Why?” Yunho asked. We just shook our heads and went to do our works.

END OF POV

YUNHO’S POV

“I’ll just go to my apartment and get Junsu’s toy, okay?” we heard Jaejoong told ~~~~~-ah. She smiled at him and nodded. Those two… Something was different…

I looked at Yoochun and Changmin. They looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

“What’s wrong?” Yoochun asked.

“Those two,” I whispered.

“Who?”

“Jaejoong and ~~~~~-ah. Don’t you feel something strange?”

“What do you mean?” Changmin asked.

“What he meant is… something romantic is going on between those two,” Yoochhun said.

“Really?” Changmin asked with wide eyes and looked at ~~~~~-ah. Then, he looked at us. “So, this means Jaejoong hyung already won the bet?”

“Not yet. I think… ~~~~~-ah didn’t say yet the words ‘I love you’ and to win the bet she should said that to Jaejoong,” I said.

“Why does she have to say that when you can already know if she falls for him through her actions?”

“Because actions are not enough.”

Changmin made a face. “Just admit that you’re afraid to lose that’s why you required so many things.” I was about to answer back when Yoochun spoke.

“Why is it about that stupid bet again?” Yoochun asked in annoyance.  

“What bet?” we heard Yoona asked behind me. We quickly sat up straight and gulped.

“How long have you been there?” I asked her nervously.

“Just now. Why? You’re having a bet? On what?” she asked as she smiled. We sighed in relief.

“I-it’s nothing. We’re just having a bet on… on why Jaejoong wants to kick Junsu’s duckbutt! That’s right!” I lied.

“Really? I’m also wondering why,” she laughed. “So, what’s your order?”

That was so close.

END OF POV

YOUR POV

After eating lunch, we went to the restaurant immediately. There were more customers at this time because it was lunch time.

“He learns fast,” Uncle Kwon told me as we were watching Jaejoong serving the customers.

“That’s not a surprise, Uncle Kwon. He is, after all, the number one student in our school for his intelligence.” No doubt that he was the son of the principal.

“Now I know why you fell for him,” Uncle Kwon said before going inside the kitchen. I didn’t even had the chance to deny what he said.

There was a group of middle school students who came inside. Jaejoong went and asked their orders. They were all giggling as they looked at him. It was obvious they fell for his good looks just like the girls in our school.

Once Jaejoong left, I heard them talking.

“Omo! He is so handsome!” I heard one squealed.

“He looks like a prince charming!” another one said.

I bit my lip. There were many girls who liked him. Beautiful, sophisticated, cute, and rich girls…

Suddenly, I felt arms hugging me from behind.

“What are you thinking?” I heard Jaejoong’s voice said near my ear. His head was on my shoulder and he was giving me a back hug.

“Y-yah! W-what are you doing?” I stuttered as I tried to get away from his embrace.

“Just stay still,” he whispered. Before I could say another word, I heard the group of girls talking again.

“He already has a girlfriend,” one of them said in disappointment.

“But she is really pretty. They look perfect together. I’m envious! I also want to have a boyfriend!” another one said and the rest of the girls agreed.

“Of course my girl is the prettiest girl in the whole wide world,” Jaejoong whispered on my ears that made me blush but… I couldn’t help but smile.

I didn’t know that Kim Jaejoong was actually… sweet…

END OF POV

JAEJOONG’S POV

There was a group of middle school students who came inside. I immediately went to them and asked for their orders. They were all looking at me which was not a new reaction I got from girls.

Once they said their orders, I went to Aunt Kwon and told them what the new orders were. I was waiting when I saw ~~~~-ah looking at them. They were clearly talking about me.

I saw ~~~~~-ah bit her lip and her face… it showed… insecurity… I sighed as I chuckled. This girl…

Suddenly, I hugged her from behind.

“What are you thinking?” I asked her.

“Y-yah! W-what are you doing?” she stuttered as she tried to get away from my embrace but I didn’t let her. I wanted her to feel that she was special… that she was important for me… and that I wanted to everyone to know who I really like.

“Just stay still,” I whispered. She was about to say something again when the group of girl started talking again

“He already has a girlfriend,” one of them said in disappointment.

“But she is really pretty. They look perfect together. I’m envious! I also want to have a boyfriend!” another one said and the rest of the girls agreed.

“Of course my girl is the prettiest girl in the whole wide world,” I whispered on her ear. She didn’t try to get away from my embrace again…I smiled.

END OF POV

YOUR POV

Once we finished washing the plates in the restaurant, we immediately go to the gasoline station.

Jaejoong and Min Hyuk oppa were taking turns on their works. I was talking with EunJung unnie when the wind blew and something went in my right eye.

“AH!” I covered my right eye. They all looked at me.

“What’s wrong?” EunJung Unnie asked beside me.

“Something went inside my eye,” I said.

“Let me see,” Min Hyuk oppa said and was about to touch my face when Jaejoong held his hands.

“I’ll do it,” he said in a possessive tone and held my face. “Let me see,” he ordered me and I obeyed. Then, he started blowing on my right eye.

“I’m fine now. Thank you,” I said as I smiled at him. He smiled back.

END OF POV

JAEJOONG’S POV

I looked at Min Hyuk and saw his sad face as he looked at ~~~~~-ah. I knew he was hurt. He couldn’t even tell ~~~~~-ah about how he felt because that might make ~~~~~-ah felt awkward around him. I pitied him but…

I also love ~~~~~-ah…

And I wouldn’t let anyone or anything take her away from me…

No matter what…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I know, we're back again on short updates, haha! Uhm... tell me if it's beginning to get boring, okay? And thank u for those who answered my question on if it's being fast or slow! Thank u!

Thank u also to my new subscribers!

And especially to those wh comment! Wow, my first time receiving many comments, haha! Thank u so much!

crescentlovewanqilohSwaggerliciousivylicious18joeybellemhinejae2526ForeverFivezyrenahre_14,timeless001leeminpop_05shin_hyun2smtown4everlovesujuforeverlikeamanJaeSunHae_cyxX_SecretTime_xXkimnana27AKTFReign

Anyway, that's all for now!

I'll update again as soon as I can!

n_n

And yeah, I'm already done on part 2 of the sequel of 'I'm a ghost who fell in love with a... VAMPIRE?!? (one-shot)'. I'll try to also post it now. so if u have time, check it out.
For those who want to read it, here's the link: 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/96336/i-m-a-ghost-who-fell-in-love-with-a-vampire-one-shot-jaejoong-you

 

DATE: November 16, 2011