Chapter 10

It All Started With A Bet

 

YOUR POV

I went to the bookstore after my class. One of the favourite things I did was reading. Of all the books I read, I liked most the books made by Shakespeare. As I was looking around, I saw one of his books. There was one copy left. I smiled. Lucky! I already touched it when another hand, just the same time as me, hold it. I looked at the person and was shocked to see one of the DBSK’s members.

“Hi,” he greeted me as he smiled.

“Hi,” I smiled back at him. Weird, I already felt comfortable talking with him which was opposite with his friends. He looked at the book we both were holding.

“You can have it,” he said.

“Thanks.” I got the book but I didn’t leave yet. He, too, stayed.

 “You love reading books?” he asked and I nodded.

“Especially those that were written by Shakespeare,” I answered. His smile widen.

“Really? What a coincidence. He was also my favourite.”

I didn’t know what happened but I just found myself with him at a nearby coffee shop, chatting. He was fun to be with. We had so many things in common. I couldn’t believe we would be friends in just a short time. But I knew that he was a good guy, even before.

“So, I heard about your condition to Jaejoong Hyung.”

“Oh.”

“Don’t worry. I understand you. You were just being careful.”

I looked at him and smiled. “Thank you.”

“For?”

“It’s just that, it’s been a while since someone understood me like you do.”

“What about your friend?”

“Yoona? Yeah, she could tell when something’s bothering me but… you… it’s different. It was like… you know what was running in my mind,” I answered honestly.

“Then, maybe we just think the same,” he said and smiled. I smiled back at him.

END OF POV

YOOCHUN’S POV

I promised to myself that I wouldn’t bother with ~~~~~-ah because I didn’t want to fight with Jaejoong Hyung. Every time they talked about her and the bet, I always stayed quiet. Every time I saw him doing a move on her, I left. But now… I didn’t plan this. I guess we were just so much alike we already felt comfortable with each other.

“Why?” she asked, noticing that I was looking at her intently.

“Nothing. It’s just… you looked like someone.”

“Someone?”

“Yeah. Someone very important and special for me.”

“Where is she right now?” I didn’t say anything. I kept silent. She must have had noticed the sadness in my eyes. “I’m sorry. I think that was very personal.”

“No, it’s fine. Honestly, I don’t know where she is right now. Nobody knows.”

I expected to see the pity look in her face just like when I opened this topic to those who were close to me but she didn’t. Instead, she smiled at me and held my hand, her way of giving me support, hope, and her way of telling me that someday, everything’s going to be fine, that I shouldn’t lose hope.

“The things that were happening in our lives, the good and the bad things, they all have purpose. Just don’t lose hope.”

I smiled at her. Yeah, maybe we do think the same. She knew… She knew I didn’t need pity. She knew I hate to see pity in her face, in her eyes. She knew what I needed at that moment…

A friend who could understand me well…

END OF POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! i know, i know, It's still short... Sorry!*bow* *sigh* and yeah, no jaejoong for today. It's Yoochun's moment, hehe. But promise, the next chapter will be for our Hero jaejoong again! 

Anyways, i have 7 new subscribers! yapee!

x_TAEMptationEezah_S2yoyokamashileeminheycutestuffklmpunSarishya

and to those who comment, thank u!

XJbearlikeamanJaeSunHae_cyIridescentKboojae_wifeyJung_JangmielleCupcakes10000klmpunivylicious18

thank u so much!

Anyway, that's all for now!

I'll update as soon as I can!

n_n

DATE: October 14, 2011