Chapter 3

It All Started With A Bet

 

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

“Hey, you shouldn’t have acted that way,” Yoochun scolded Junsu. I raised an eyebrow.

“And why shouldn’t he?” I asked.

“Oh come on, hyung. Did you see how he looked at that girl a while ago?” he asked me then turned to Junsu. “There’s nothing wrong if she was studying in our school, okay?”

“It was not wrong? Her stepping in our school is wrong enough,” I interrupted again.

“Hyung, don’t include her in your anger towards your stepmother,” Changmin joined our conversation.

“She’s not my stepmother. She was just some my dad got somewhere. She’s a gold-digger ,” I said, disgust visible in my voice.

“Look,” Yoochun was going to argue again but stopped as the shop owner’s daughter came to our table with our orders. She left after giving us our orders.

“Hey Changmin, is she the poorest student in our school?” Yunho asked Changmin referring to the girl we were talking about a while ago. Changmin nodded while concentrating on his food. Yunho then looked at me, grinning. “So, what about a bet?” he asked me. All four of us looked at him.

“What bet?” Yoochun asked.

“Yeah, Yunho hyung, what bet? It has been a while since we had one,” Junsu asked, excited. Yunho looked at me and I knew I was the one who should participate on his little bet.

“You hate her, right? Because she is as poor as your stepmother,” he asked me and I waited for his next words. “Make her fall for you.”

I rolled my eyes. “And what will I get out of that other than being around with some gold-digger ?” I asked.

“Hyung, don’t judge her yet,” Yoochun argued again with me. I glared at him.

“Come on Yoochun, why else did she pick our school, then? She could just enrolled in some universities out there, why our school? Of course because she knew it was a school for the rich, she could find a rich guy to provide her with whatever she wants and to get away at the hell she is in.” Yoochun just shook his head, knowing I had a point. I turned to Yunho again. “Tell me why I should agree with your little bet.”

“Simple. You want her out of our school; ruin her until she herself leaves our school on her own. Second, you can’t do anything with your stepmother, do it with her kind. Third, you will just save a guy from having a gold-digger . Fourth, you can rebel that way to your father. How? He has a soft spot with the poor, considering he married one. When he heard of this, what do you think he’ll do?” he asked me even though he already know the answer. I grinned.

“He can’t do anything to me. He can’t even inherit me. He will just get all those poor out of the school, afraid that I’ll ruin all of them, thus, making her little ’s first program failed and our school’s reputation to have stain. Of course, when the public heard of it, they will think that that is a real considering that her husband’s own son did those things,” I concluded.

“What about if the public sympathizes with her and think that you really dislike her so much before and were just trying to ruin her?” Junsu asked.

“Not going to happen. After those act I put whenever we are in public?” My father ordered me that whenever we were in public’s eyes, I should act like I like her little . One disadvantage of being rich and popular, you should act nice and that there was nothing wrong in your family even though you already wanted to kill all of them. I did what he said because my mother, when she was still alive, always told the people how kind I was. I couldn’t do anything to made her looked like a liar. Especially that there was nothing wrong the public saw in that . I didn’t know that it would come in handy.

The public knew that I liked my stepmother like my real mom so if I did something against her, the people would think that she did something that made me hate her.

“So, you’re on?” Yunho asked.

“You bet I am,” I said and grinned.

She wanted to be part of our family, then I would surely let her feel the good and bad things that could happen to someone like us.

Welcome to hell, es…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again! Haha! told you, I'll update as soon as I can and now it is! 

Anyway, I'm not sure if this chapter is fine so please tell me! *bows*

Also, thank u to my new subscribers! Also, thank u so much for those who comment! I really appreciate it! I'll try to reply back one by one the next time, promise!

So, that's all for now! I'll update again as soon as I can, hehe.

Ah, by the way, for those who are also reading my other story,  I won't update it today.

DATE: September 22, 2011