NOT AN UPDATE(SORRY...)... BUT I HOPE YOU'LL READ IT....

It All Started With A Bet

 

I’m really really sorry, everyone, for not updating for soooo long. It was really busy for me these past months and my mind stopped functioning in imagining any scenes for my stories. Again I’m really really sorry.

The reason I am making this is for the reason why I am very busy.

I and my group members(my classmates) will soon start a small business for our practicum that we will handle until the next 2 years. The problem is, we still don’t have much ideas for it. It is a Food business that we can put into a cart(for example, siomai) but we are thinking of something that is not yet in the market. Can you suggest of some foods?

For example, you wanted to eat 2 different kinds of food but your money can only buy one so it will really be disappointing not to eat the other. Can you suggest me some foods that you want to be combined that you really want?

I know that this is nonsense for you guys and I am really sorry for this but I really really need it. Maybe none of you will reply to this (especially that I haven’t updated for so long) but I will still wait. I really appreciate your help, everyone. Thank You…

DATE: June 21,2012