Chapter 15

It All Started With A Bet

 

YOUR POV

I woke up as I heard my alarm clock rang. I took a bath and got ready. As I stood in front of Jaejoong’s door, I knocked like I always did. There was no answer. Again, I knocked. No response.

“Yah! Jaejoong-ah!” I shouted but again, there was no response. Weird, I wonder if there was something wrong.

I took my phone and called him. After how many rings he answered.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you? Why are you not answer—“ I stopped as I heard him groaned.

“Cold…” I heard him uttered. I started to worry.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I asked once again.

“It’s so cold.” I heard him said. My eyes widen. Don’t tell me…

“Hey, are you sick?” I asked and all I heard was a groan. “Okay, can you stand up? Just open your door,” I asked but there was no answer. “Hey—“ I was about to say something once again when I heard the door being opened. My eyes widen when the door opened and Jaejoong fell down but luckily, I caught him. I helped him inside and made him lie on the bed. I felt his forehead. He was burning! I saw him shivering and I immediately covered him with the blanket. I ran to my apartment and got another one and also covered him with it.

He stopped shivering and fell asleep once again. I called on our jobs and said that we couldn’t work today. I went to my apartment and got the thermometer and medicines.

I stayed there, watching him. Suddenly, he woke up and tried to stand up. I went beside him and supported him.

“What’s wrong?”

“Bathroom.” He was covering his mouth.

I helped him inside and there, he vomited. I patted his back. Again, I helped him to his bed. He was so weak. I could see he was still sleepy. He was sweating a lot. I went to his closet and got a shirt. I looked at him.

 I breathed deeply. Well, I need to change his shirt so it didn’t mean anything… I breathed deeply once more and went beside him and started to change his shirt. This was the first time I did this and I really felt very awkward and embarrassed. I could felt myself also sweating and I knew I was blushing right now. I shook my head. I need to concentrate. This didn’t mean anything. I was just helping him. Concentrate… Concentrate…

Finally, I did it! I sighed in relief.

I went to the kitchen and made a soup. As I finished cooking, I heard something. I looked behind me and saw Jaejoong. I immediately went to help him sit on the chair.

“Why did you go here? You should have stayed inside your bedroom,” I told him.

“What are you doing?” he asked me in a soft voice.

“I’m cooking soup for you,” I answered and got a bowl of it and put it in front of him. He tasted it. I was looking at him. I suddenly felt nervous. What if he didn’t like it?

What was I thinking? It was just a soup, for crying out loud! And why should I get nervous? And he was sick so his taste would be somewhat different.

“It’s great!” he said as he smiled. I smiled, too as I sighed in relief. Seriously, what was wrong with me? He finished the soup and ate the medicine. I helped him inside his bedroom.

“You should take a rest,” I said as I helped him with his blanket. Just then, he held my hand. I looked at his hand which was holding mine.

“You’ll stay with me… right? You won’t leave?” he asked as I looked at him. I could see fear in his eyes. What was wrong? I smiled and held his hand with my other hand.

“I won’t and I promise.” He smiled as he closed his eyes, still holding my hand. I sat beside him and watched him sleep. After making sure that he was already sleeping, I tried to take my hand from his but his grip tighten. I just sighed and stayed that way. For some weird reason, I felt good with his hand holding mine. It felt like we were connected. Unconsciously, I smiled at the thought. I didn’t notice that I was already falling asleep.

END OF POV

JAEJOONG’S POV

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. I still didn’t feel well but I felt better compared a while ago. That was all thanks to ~~~~~-ah. ~~~~~-ah! I became completely awake as I remembered ~~~~~-ah. Just then, I felt a presence beside me. I smiled as I looked at her. She was sleeping while sitting on my bed. I looked at our hands.

I sat up silently, not wanting to disturb her sleep. I looked at her. I ran my hands on her beautiful face. It had been a long time since someone took care of me like she did. I didn’t know it felt so nice, so great…

Her eyes slowly opened.

“You’re awake. How are you feeling?” she asked as she felt my forehead. She sighed in relief. “Thank goodness! So, what do you want to eat? I’ll buy outside,” she asked. I couldn’t help it anymore. I hugged her tightly.

“Thank you so much, ~~~~~-ah,” I said as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her in my arms.

END OF POV

YOUR POV

I was shocked when he hugged me.

“Thank you so much, ~~~~~-ah,” he said.

I just found myself hugging him back. I rest my head on his shoulders.

When I looked at him a while ago, I realized something. He didn’t experience this before or maybe he did but that happened a long time ago. The feeling of being taken care of, the feeling of having someone beside you as you get sick.

Now I wonder what kind of life he had.

But that was not the only thing I realized. I also realized that…

…I wanted to know more about him…

… I wanted to see the other side of him…

… of Kim Jaejoong…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Okay, i'm nervous right now. I don't know if u guys will like this one or not. but whatever it is, please tell me so that I know what i should do, okay? And i know it's short again but i'm trying to make a longer one right now.

I'm also happy right nw because I reched 102 subscribers! Yappee! I didn't expect this! But i'm really grateful! Thank u everyone!

And to those who comment: 

mhinejae2526crescentloveCshinmiAKTFReignxX_SecretTime_xXJaeSunHae_cylikeamanmisselsmtown4ever

THANK U SO MUCH!

Anyways, that's all for now.

I'll update as soon as I can, okay?

And yeah, for those who read my one-shot, thank u! I'm currently doing the sequel so please watch out for it.

n_n

DATE: November 08, 2011