Chapter 31

It All Started With A Bet

 

Short update, hehe.

Is my story getting lame and boring?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR POV

We were all looking at Jaejoong oppa, waiting for him to say something, anything. I looked at Mrs. Kim. She was crying the whole time. I could see longing in her eyes. I knew she wanted to be with her son, to hug him, to feel his love, to accept her. Their life had been manipulated by jealousy, envy, greed…

“I…”

I looked back at Jaejoong oppa when I heard his voice. She was looking at his real mother. I knew this was hard for him. Knowing everything about the woman whom he thought was his mother…

I placed my hand on top of his and squeezed it. I wanted him to know that he was not alone in this. He looked at me for a moment before clearing his throat. He held my hand.

“I… I wanted to rest for a while,” he said, looking at his parents, “… in my room,” he ended before he stood up.

I looked at him in confusion. Wasn’t he going to say anything to his parents?

He was still holding my hand when he looked down at me. I was still sitting.

“Let’s go,” he said before pulling me with him. I bowed down at his parents and Dr. NaNa. I could see the sadness in their eyes.

Jaejoong oppa pulled me upstairs and towards one of the rooms. He opened it and we came inside.

Was this… his room?

I heard him chuckled in front of me.

“What’s wrong?” he asked upon seeing my stunned face.

“What do you mean ‘what’s wrong’? This is your room?” I asked and he nodded. “And you had lived in that apartment for three weeks? I bet that apartment can’t even compare to your bathroom,” I said in exaggeration.

He just shook his head while smiling. He held my hand again and pulled me towards the bed. I immediately pulled away.

“Y-yah! W-what are you doing?”

“Don’t worry. I won’t do anything to you. I just want to rest, to sleep. I stayed awake the whole day and I know you did too. You look so tired,” he said and lied on the bed. He patted the space next to him. “Come here.”

I slowly made my way towards him and lied down. Looking at him, he seemed really tired and I knew… he needed someone right now.

His hands instantly encircled my waist and made our bodies closer. My face was on his chest. My hands were resting in our middle, creating a wall between our bodies.

“Oppa…”

“Hmmm…”

“Your… your real mother…” I paused, waiting if he was going to say something but he didn’t so I continued, “She loves you…”

There was pure silence that followed. I thought he was not going to answer.

“I know…” he finally said.

I looked up, looking at his face. He also looked down at me, making our faces closer.

“Why didn’t you say anything a while ago?” I whispered.

He raised his hand and caressed my hair.

“I… I don’t think words are enough to show her how sorry I am... Also, all my life, I only thought and considered one person as my mother. And now that I found out the truth about her…”

He was right. I shouldn’t just think of Mr. and Mrs. Kim’s feelings. It was also hard for Jaejoong oppa to just accept a woman she had hated for so long and consider her as his mother.

“But I know that she also deserves to be loved by her own son. She waited for me for so long,” Jaejoong oppa whispered.

“Yes, she deserves your love. Oppa, why don’t you try? I mean, be kind to her, get to know her. Take one step at a time. Don’t wait until it’s already too late. “

“I’m… afraid…”

“Of what?”

“Of hurting her. Throughout the years, all I ever do was to hurt her. I’m afraid that if I hurt her again especially now that I already knew the truth… it might hurt her more.”

“Do you want to hurt her?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“Because… she’s… a great person.”

I smiled at him. “That will be your first step, oppa. I know and you know that deep inside you, you like her… maybe not yet as a mother, but as a person. Oppa, there are many ways to say sorry, to ask for forgiveness… you just have to show your sincerity. Like Dr. NaNa. Your mother already forgives her.”

 There was pure silence that followed.

“I… want to do something… even small thing... for her. Maybe to ask for forgiveness or… open up myself to her…”

I looked at him, happy that he decided to be closer to his real mother. Suddenly, I remembered something.

“Why don’t you… cook for her?”

“Baby…”

“Oppa, you love cooking, right?”

“Yes but only few people had tasted my cooking.”

“Exactly! Do something you love for her. I know she’ll appreciate it. That way, she’ll also know you more.”

“You’ll help me?”

“Of course.”

“I really don’t know what to do without you.”

I smiled at him. He held my face with his hand and I held his hand with one of my hands. His face descended on mine, his lips capturing mine. I closed my eyes as I let him kiss me. It was a short, gentle kiss.

He kissed my forehead before hugging me closer once again. I hugged him back.

“We should sleep first. We still have time. We’ll cook dinner.”

I buried my face on his chest as I closed my eyes and slept.

END OF POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, it's lame but i'll TRY to make it up on my next update, hehe.

Thank u to my new subscribers and also to those who left comments:

sooyun_08PororoChaneliyon1345,superhyukkiehazel_marie13JaeSunHae_cytrxc_cassie

Cshinmioppa-is-minefashion_girl , dkhanani27ivylicious18Hirin12

That's all for now!

I'll update again as soon as I can!

bye bye!

n_n

DATE: March 04,2012