Chapter 33

It All Started With A Bet

 

YOUR POV

Tomorrow would be the last day…

And the day after would be the start of a new semester…

We were already enrolled through our online enrolment so we didn’t have any problems anymore regarding school.

I sighed.

“Hey, what’s wrong?”

I looked at Jaejoong oppa who was standing beside me. We were currently at the café for our shift. There were currently no customers.

“Nothing…” I just said.

He held my face with his two hands and made me look at him.

“It is not nothing. Tell me, what is wrong?”

Jaejoong oppa decided to stay at the apartment even though I told him he could already go back to his house especially that his relationship with his mother was going smoothly. But he said he would finish the whole month deal that we had.

I wanted to tell him it was fine; that it didn’t matter anymore… because he already proved to me that he really like me…

But…

… I couldn’t…

I knew I was being selfish but I wanted to be with him more. During this whole time, this whole month, I felt closer to him…

… and I didn’t want that to stop yet….

“Hey…” he put his forehead on mine and looked deeply in my eyes.

“I just---“

“Eeewww! Stop that, you two!”

We immediately separated. Jaejoong oppa glared at Junsu oppa.

“Yah, you Dolphin! What do you want?”

“I was going to order a latte but I changed my mind. Where is the bathroom?” he asked me.

I pointed at my left.

“Thanks! Now, I can puke!” he said and made puking sounds, teasing us.

“Yah, you Dolphin! Get out!” Jaejoong oppa shouted.

“Hey, I’m a customer! You shouldn’t treat me like that! Customers are always right!” Junsu oppa defended.

“Yah, Kim Junsu, stop pestering them!” Changmin suddenly came behind Junsu. “Hyung, ~~~~~-ah, good morning!” he greeted us.

“Good morning,” I smiled at him.

“Don’t mind Junsu hyung. He’s just broken hearted today because Ri In is not talking to him,” he explained.

“STOP! AAAAHHHH!” Junsu oppa covered his ears and ran out of the café.

“Hey, what happened to Junsu?” Yunho oppa asked as he entered the café, along with Yoochun oppa.

“Nothing,” Changmin answered.

“Hi, ~~~~~-ah!” Yoochun oppa greeted me and smiled at me. I smiled back and was about to greet him back when Jaejoong oppa held my hand and pulled me. I looked at him questioningly.

“Call Yoona. We have customers,” he said.

“O-okay,” I answered.

Did I just felt like a tension was building between those two?

I just shrugged. That was impossible.

END OF POV

JAEJOONG’S POV

  “What was that?” Yunho asked me as soon as ~~~~~-ah was out of sight.

“What?” I asked.

He looked at Yoochun then me.

“Are you two fighting?” Changmin asked.

Yoochun and I both shrugged.

“And what does that mean?” Yunho asked, exasperated.

“I don’t know. As far as I know, I didn’t do anything wrong,” Yoochun said and took a magazine to read.

“You told me you felt something special for ~~~~~-ah!” I told him, getting mad.

“What?!?” Yunho and Changmin asked, looking at Yoochun.

“Hyung, is that true?” Changmin asked.

Yoochun looked at me.

“So?”

“So? You know about us!”

“Why? What is your relationship?” he asked, looking at me seriously.

“We---“

Suddenly, I didn’t know what to say. What was our relationship?

“Are you his boyfriend?” Yoochun continued.

“Of course!”

“Does she know?”

“What?”

“Does she know you are his boyfriend or you just presumed? For someone like ~~~~~-ah, you should tell her straight what your relationship is. I bet she might also be asking herself what your relationship is right now.”

Yunho and Changmin nodded slowly, looking at me.

Wait…

What the hell!

END OF POV

YOUR POV

I was about to knock at the door of Yoona’s house when I felt like someone was standing behind me. I looked around and saw a tall guy who was wearing glasses and half of his face was covered by his scarf.

He was looking at me.

“Uhm, excuse me, is there something I could help you with?” I asked politely.

But he just looked at me, like he was memorizing my features. I suddenly felt conscious…

But…

I could also feel another emotion within me… like I had seen him before… like he was a very important for me…

‘You are my only princess…’

I held my head as I felt it throbbed. What is this? A child’s voice again… Why?

“Are you okay?” he asked, concern in his voice and his eyes.

I gulped.

“Y-yeah…”

“Are you sure?”

“Y-yes, don’t mind me. A-anyway, do you need something?”

“No, I just passed by and when I saw you… I just thought you looked like someone I know,” he said.

“O-oh. Okay.”

“I’ll be going then,” he said and I just nodded. He looked at me one more time before he looked away.

Who was he?

Why do I feel like this?

What does he got to do with those memories?

END OF POV

THAT MAN’S POV

I found you…

I had finally found you…

Soon, we would be together again…

…. I promise you that….

END OF POV
_________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I'm back! 

I'm so sorry for updating after, what, almost a YEAR. I'm really sorry!

Anyways, i hope u guys will like this update. Well, more characters are coming and more revelations will be revealed. I hope u guys are still there but I can't blame you if u already give up with this story and me. hehe.

Anyways, thank u to my new subscribers! I'm happy i have new subscribers even though I had not updated for so long. And of course, thank u to those who left a comment and lift up my spirits on my last author's note(sorry for being dramatic then, hehe)

snowjokerFolderNameoppa-is-mineJun_KOI_Mi_DyNaR_
froggie95hazel_marie13miakayNariko7starloversdoll,SaranghaeJaeJoong

I'll update as soon as I can! 

Good night!

n_n

DATE: September 29, 2013