Chapter 21

It All Started With A Bet

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

The next day, I could see that ~~~~~-ah was still sad but she was smiling more now. I was glad that I had helped her. But still, I was wondering what happened yesterday that made her sad and cry so much.

When we entered the coffee shop, we could hear laughter. Our friends looked at us and greeted us as we came. ~~~~~-ah and I both greeted them back.

~~~~~-ah went behind the counter as we looked at her. Even though how much she tried to act like nothing happened, we could still see that something was different from her.

“What happened?” Yoona asked me.

“I don’t know. She was acting like that since yesterday,” I answered as I was watching ~~~~~-ah.

We went back to work when the door opened and a customer came.

END OF POV

YUNHO’S POV

“I think it’s my fault,” Junsu said beside me. Changmin, Yoochun, and I looked at him in confusion.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I… Yesterday at three in the morning, I went to Jaejoong hyung’s apartment…” he started.

“Why would you go there at that time?” Yoochun asked as Junsu smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck.

“I… went to visit my brother in the hospital. You know about his accident, right? Well, when I was going home, I saw this girl and I just found myself following her until she reached her house.”

“Are you a stalker now?”

“Of course not!”

“Then what do you think you just did?”

“Anyway, I found out that she lives in the same building Jaejoong hyung and ~~~~~-ah lives so I went to Jaejoong hyung’s apartment to ask him if she knows that girl.”

“What does it have to do with ~~~~~-ah acting weird?”

Junsu looked at us and looked around, as if what he would say was a big secret.

“They were about to kiss when I saw them,” he whispered and our eyes widen.

“What?!?” we shouted and the other people in the coffee shop all looked at us.

“Don’t be noisy,” Junsu hissed.

“Kiss? As in kiss… on the lips?” I asked, making sure. Junsu nodded.

“Jaejoong hyung was really mad at me for ruining their moment. He really kicked my !” Junsu whined but we ignored him. We looked at each other. “Wait, does that mean, Jaejoong hyung already won the bet? But… why is he not telling us about his developments?” Junsu continued.

That was really strange. Why was he not telling us anything? It was impossible that he already forgot about the bet… right?

It was also impossible that he… fell for ~~~~~-ah… right?

Because it was impossible that he would easily forget about…

…his past…

END OF POV

JAEJOONG’S POV

There were no improvement on ~~~~~-ah’s mood until we came to the restaurant. Uncle and Aunt Kwon noticed that something was strange about ~~~~~-ah. Aunt Kwon talked to her in private. All the while, I was so nervous. I hope that when they finished talking, she would be back to her old self.

I think Heaven just heard my prayers because when she came out with Aunt Kwon, she was already smiling like how she used to.

I went beside her as we smiled at each other.

“Feeling better?” I asked and she nodded. I hugged her as she returned the hug. “I’m glad you’re fine now.”

“Thank you, Jaejoong oppa,” she said that made me froze. I pulled away from the hug and looked at her.

“What did you just call me?”

“Oppa. You don’t want?”

“I want!” I shouted. I didn’t care if people were looking at us right now. All I knew was ~~~~~-ah, the girl I love, just called me oppa and not Kim Jaejoong neither Jaejoong-ah.

“The two of you, go back to work. Just continue that later,” Uncle Kwon teased us.

“Yes!” I said and went back to work.

END OF POV

YOUR POV

I was feeling better now that I had talked to someone about my problem. I was also happy that Jaejoong oppa didn’t leave my side.

As we came to the gasoline station, we could see Minhyuk oppa and EunJung unnie were talking with someone. It was a girl. All we could saw was her back but… her profile looked familiar.

MinHyuk oppa looked at us and that was when the girl turned around. We were shocked to see Krystal.

What was she doing here?

“Jaejoong oppa!” she immediately went beside him and hugged him.

“Krystal, what are you doing here?” Jaejoong said as he was pulling himself away from her.

“I’m here to work with you!”

“Work with me?”

“Yes! I’m your new co-worker!”

When we divided our work, Krystal immediately volunteered to help Jaejoong. He was responsible in guiding the cars and cleaning their windshield.

Krystal was always with Jaejoong the whole time. As much as I wanted to deny it, I hated seeing Krystal going near him.

What could I do?

END OF POV

MINHYUK’S POV

The spoiled brat girl was working with us. No, she was not working. She didn’t even wear our uniform. All she did was to pester Jaejoong.

I looked at ~~~~~-ah. She was… glaring at Krystal. I chuckled. This was the first time I saw her act like this.

I looked at Krystal and Jaejoog. Jaejoong had this irritated look on his face. It was so obvious he wanted to be with ~~~~~-ah.

I shook my head and sighed as I made my way to them.

END OF POV

KRYSTAL’S POV

I was currently talking with Jaejoong oppa when that jerk came. I glared at him.

“What do you want?” I asked and gave him an irritated look.

“Jaejoong, let’s switch places,” the jerk said, not even looking at me.

“Alright!” Jaejoong oppa immediately went away and went to ~~~~~-ah.

I was about to follow him when someone grabbed my arm.

“Where do you think you’re going?” the jerk asked me.

“To Jaejoong oppa!”

“I’m sorry but your work is here.”

“Then I’ll switch places with either of those two!”

“You can’t.”

“Why? You switched places with Jaejoong oppa!”

“That had become our routine here. And you’re just new and you’re already being picky on your assigned task? If you’re going to act like this, just quit! We don’t need useless brats like you!”

“What did you just call me? Useless brat? I’m not useless!” I shouted. How dare he! He just smirked at my outburst.

“Really? Then prove it,” he said, clearly challenging me.

“I’ll prove it!”

“Then start now,” he said as he gave me the tools in washing the windshield.

“W-wait, I don’t know how…” He raised an eyebrow at me. “Whatever!” I rolled my eyes.

You jerk, you were really ruining my plans!

END OF POV

MINHYUK’S POV

I smirked as I was watching the brat do her work. I was instructing her but I didn’t help her.

I looked at ~~~~~-ah and Jaejoong. They were talking happily. I smiled a little. At least, I knew she was happy. I was already contented with that.

“You like her, right?” the brat suddenly asked. I looked at her and saw her smirking.

“What is it to you?”

“If you like her, why are you helping them to be together?” she asked.

“Because I want her to be happy not like you who will do anything just to ruin someone’s happiness.”

“I’m not ruining Jaejoong oppa’s happiness. I think you should be glad that I am doing this.”

“What do you mean?”

“It is impossible for Jaejoong oppa to love or even like someone like her.”

“Why?”

“Okay, don’t give me that look. I’m not saying that she is bad or ugly. They can’t be together because of Jaejoong oppa’s… past.”

“Past? What does it have to do with his past?”

“It’s a… secret. But a piece of advice, before it’s too late, take her away from Jaejoong oppa before she gets hurt.”

I looked at ~~~~~-ah and Jaejoong again. I watched Jaejoong. I could see that what he was acting and doing right now were all real. I could see that he liked her.  

Should I believe Krystal or not?

END OF POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi! i'm here to update again. As u can see, i didn't reveal yet about the letter. It is a very important letter that I will reveal on my future updates.

thank u to my new subscribers and to those who comment!

Swaggerliciouspeiwenshiningrubygirlwanqilohmhinejae2526ivylicious18likeamanjoeybellevalerie_sunhaesnowdream , superhyukkieFolderNameHirin12busy_bee44pop_05JaeSunHae_cy   

And I just want to say that starting from the next chapter, the events will become faster, okay? I will reveal some revelations sooner! So please stay tune! n_n

So, that's all for now!

I'll update as soon as I can!

Bye bye!

n_n

DATE: December 1, 2011 (It's already December!)