Please read

It All Started With A Bet

 

Hello everyonE! I'm so sorry for being gone for SOOOOOOOOO LOOOONg and not updating this story anymore. I just got really busy from school, then graduation, and now, in work.

And because I became so busy, I wanted to tell you all.... even though I really love this story... I decided to stop....

.

..

....

......

...........

.........................

..........................................

........................................................

JUST JOKING!

Of course I won't do that. I love this story so much, I will end it. But please be patient with me. I might not update often. Like now....

But to show you all that i'm still going to continue with this story, here is a teaser for all of you. I know it's not enough. Don't worry, I'll try to update as soon as I can.

hmmm, do i still have readers?

...

.......

...........

...............

........................

okay, haha! So, here is the teaser. hope you guys will like it!

TEASER

“Thank you for coming to my life. You gave new meaning to everything. Right now, I wanted to show you how much you mean to me. I love you, ~~~~~-ah.”

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“You’re blooming! I could see how much you two love each other. I’m so happy for you, ~~~~~-ah.”

“Thank you, Yoona. I’m really happy. I just hope that nothing will get in the way and destroy everything.”

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Where could it be? I remember I left it here. Oh, there you are!” I got my video recorder and looked at it. Dead batt. Hmmm, might as well charge it and find out if something interesting happened.

As it was fully charged, I opened it and played what was recorded. After a while, I smirked.

“A bet, huh? This is so interesting. I wonder how ~~~~~-ah will react. Well, time to wake her up from her dream and start her nightmare.”

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Hey, Yoochun! Long time no see!”

“Are you…”

“Forgot your best friend already? Too bad. I even have a good news for you.”

“Of course I could still remember you. I’m just surprise to see you. It’s been so long. Wait, what news?”

“I found her.”

I froze. Her… Could he mean…

He smirked at me and nodded.

He found her… she was alive…

I felt like my whole system was recharged. And I broke into a wide smile.

She was alive…

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

that's all for now! 

Oh, I also updated my other story, "What is LOVE?". But its title already changed to 'Waiting for YOU'. Hope you can check it out, too.

n_n

Gud night!(It's already night here)

DATE: September 28, 2014