Chapter 9

It All Started With A Bet

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

“WHAT?!? ARE YOU CRAZY?!?” Junsu shouted as I told them about my conversation with ~~~~~-ah.

“Hyung, are you sure? Do you really think you can do that?” Changmin asked, worried visible on his face. I smiled. They were really my friends.

“Yeah, I am.” I answered Changmin’s first question.

“Now, I didn’t know it will going to become this interesting when I made that bet. I shouldn’t have looked down on that girl. She sure knows how to make things very interesting. Now, I am already confident that I will not lose,” Yunho joined in.

“Yunho, it’s not yet done. I’ll assure you, I’m going to win.”

“How could that happen? I’m sure you won’t last long.”

I just shook my head. I looked at Yoochun who was very silent. The whole time I was courting ~~~~~-ah, he didn’t interrupted my plan or even contradict me again. That was much better.

“But we can still visit you, right?” Changmin asked.

“Yeah, you can but not always,” I answered. They would just ruin my plans especially Yoochun. He might be always silent about this thing but I wouldn’t take a risk.

“You will be living beside that coffee shop, right?” Yunho asked, referring to the coffee shop owned by Yoona’s parents.

“Yeah.” I looked at him suspiciously as he grinned. He was really acting strange.

“Yunho hyung, why?” Junsu asked, also noticing something on Yunho.

“What?”

“You’re acting strangely these past few days,” Changmin answered. So, it was not only me who noticed it.

“He has his new prospect,” Yoochun answered for Yunho.

“Who?” the three of us asked. Don’t tell me it was…

“~~~~~-ah’s best friend,” Yoochun answered. I was right.

“Don’t mind my business,” Yunho told us as he got up to call someone. Yoona had been a great help to me in courting ~~~~~-ah. Now I know why. But I was sure Yunho didn’t tell Yoona about the bet because if he did, Yoona wouldn’t have been helping me till now. I just shook my head. I wonder what would ~~~~~-ah’s reaction once she heard this. It seemed like she didn’t know anything about this yet.

Speaking of ~~~~~-ah, I didn’t also expect that she would ask me that. The whole time I was pestering her, I really enjoyed it, being with her was so much fun even if all she did was to avoid me. Even until now, she still called me ‘Kim Jaejoong’. Now, I wonder if she was just really playing hard to get or not. I hate what was happening to me. I was slowly changing my perspective of her. That couldn’t be. I needed her; I needed to use her to ruin my stepmother. I needed to make my moves faster.

END OF POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I'm here once again!

I'm so sorry for this very short chapter. The truth is, this was supposed to be a part of chapter 8 but because I was rushing yesterday, I didn't noticed that I didn't put this one too in that chapter. So now, I am posting it but as chapter 9, i hope that is fine with u, guyz....

Anyway, i got new 4 subscribers thank u!

el4mjjejeachaheechulSatrinaxX_SecretTime_xX

And for those who comment, thank u! especially to those who always gave me comments! I really appreciate it! i'm so sorry that I always didn't give ain individual reply, really sorry!*bows* Anyways, I wanted to thank u:

boojae_wifeyvalerie_sunhaeIridescentKpeiwen , likeamanJung_JangmielleCupcakes10000

Anyway, that's all for now!

I'll update as soon as I can! n_n

DATE: October 11, 2011