Chapter 23

It All Started With A Bet

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

I woke up with a smile on my face. I remembered what happened yesterday.

I immediately stood up and got ready. I couldn’t wait to see ~~~~~-ah.

As I finished, I immediately knocked on her door. I waited for a while before she opened it.

“Good morning!” I greeted her. She looked at me for a while before she looked down.

“Morning,” she said before she walked past me. I looked at her in confusion. What was wrong?

END OF POV

YOUR POV

I could feel my heart beating so fast due to my nervousness. I couldn’t look at him straight in the face. Every time I did, I always remembered what happened yesterday. I didn’t even sleep properly yesterday.

I couldn’t believe that this would be the effect of the kiss to me.

The whole time we were delivering newspapers, I just kept quiet. I always felt myself blush every time I looked at him and caught him looking at me. But… It was my first kiss! And… and… I was the one who initiated it!

I sighed. Seriously, I didn’t know what was wrong with me. I mean, I could just act like nothing happened, right? Or maybe I could just act cool about it?

AISH! This was so frustrating! What should I do? What should I do?

“What’s wrong?” I suddenly heard Jaejoong oppa’s voice in front of me. I looked up and saw him looking intently at me. My eyes widen. I was thinking so much I didn’t noticed him getting in front of me. He was about to touch my face when I moved back to avoid it.

I could feel my heart beating so much. Stupid heart!

“I-I’m fine. Let’s go,” I said and immediately left. I closed my eyes as I scolded myself.

END OF POV

JAEJOONG’S POV

I didn’t know what was wrong. I wonder if I did something wrong yesterday. But we were happy yesterday… right?

I kept on watching her the whole day. I knew everyone around us could notice that something was wrong with her.

I decided to ask her later when we got back home.

We were currently at the gasoline station. She stayed away from me, as usual. I was stuck with Krystal the whole time. She kept on blubbering things just to get my attention but my whole attention was on ~~~~~-ah.

I looked at my watch. Finally, just twenty more minutes.

“Krystal, stay here. I’m just going to the comfort room,” I told Krystal as I walked away.

After using the comfort room, I walked back to my place but I stopped when I saw… ~~~~~-ah leaning her head on MinHyuk’s shoulder. MinHyuk’s one arm was wrapped around her shoulder. I didn’t know why but I suddenly wanted to ran over there and punch MinHyuk’s face.

“Oppa, do you like her?” I heard someone asked behind me. I looked around and saw Krystal.

“What is it to you?” I asked in irritation and was about to walked away but she continued talking.

“So, you really like her? Can’t you see what kind of person she is? She’s a ! She is just using you to be rich! She doesn’t love you! She loves MinHyuk!”

In just a second, I was already standing in front of her and was holding her shoulders firmly that she winced in pain. I knew she was scared but I couldn’t accept everything she said. About ~~~~~-ah being a … about ~~~~~-ah using me… especially about ~~~~~-ah loving someone else!

“Shut up! I don’t care what you say so just shut the hell up!”

END OF POV

KRYSTAL’S POV

I looked at Jaejoong oppa. I was scared. It was the first time he acted like this especially towards me.

Was she that important to him? Did he really love her? No! I wouldn’t let that happen!

I looked at him, trying to act tough. He was mad. I should use this opportunity. It was time… to talk about his past…

“That’s right! You don’t care about anything I say but I know… you care about your mother’s words. Did you already forget? About your mother... your childhood…”  

He froze.

“How did you know about that?” he asked in a dangerous voice. “I’m asking you!” he shouted. He became scarier than a while ago.

“I… I heard you and… Yunho oppa… talking about it… before,” I confessed. Yunho oppa was my cousin. I became closer to Jaejoong oppa because my cousin was his best friend.

“Krystal, I don’t care if you are Yunho’s cousin but if ever you did something like this again, I swear you’ll regret it,” he said as he pushed me.

I froze. I couldn’t even turn around to look at his retreating back. It was like…

…I just awaken…

… a beast…

END OF POV

YOUR POV

“Oppa, thank you,” I said to MinHyuk oppa as I looked at him. I was leaning my head on his shoulder. It was natural for us to act like this especially when we were having problems.

I just confessed to him about what happened yesterday and he helped me clear my mind. I was glad to have someone like him.

“Don’t worry. I know he won’t hurt you. I know you’re special for him. Don’t let what happened yesterday be a problem between the two of you. You should think of it as a new level of your relationship,” he advised and I smiled.

He was right. Later, I would confess my feelings to Jaejoong oppa. That way, I would know how he felt for me.

“It’s time. You should go home now,” he said and I went to change my uniform. When I went out, I noticed that Jaejoong oppa was not around.

“Oppa, have you seen Jaejoong oppa?” I asked MinHyuk oppa but he shook his head.

“He already went home. Krystal, too. She was the one who told me that he already left,” EunJung unnie said, joining us. I looked at her in confusion.

He already went home? He left me?

Suddenly, there was a car coming. The driver went out. It was…

“Yoochun oppa?” I asked as I saw him. He also looked at me in shock.

“Oh, here is one of your part-time jobs?” he asked and I nodded. “Where is hyung?” he asked.

“He… already left,” I answered and he looked at me in confusion.

“He left you?”

“I…”

“Come, I’ll just send you home.”

“Huh?”

“It’s dangerous for a girl like you to walk in the street alone,” he said. I was about to reject his offer when EunJung unnie interrupted.

“He’s right, ~~~~~-ah. Let him send you home. We’re also worried about you going home alone,” she convinced me and I just nodded. I didn’t want them to worry. And I also wanted to get home soon to know what happened to Jaejoong oppa. Was he not feeling well?

Yoochun oppa and I talked the whole ride. Once we reached my apartment’s building, I thanked him and went down. He smiled at me before he drove off.

END OF POV

JAEJOONG’S POV

I couldn’t believe I just left ~~~~~-ah alone. I immediately felt worried that something might happen to her. I walked out of the building just to be stopped on what I saw.

It was ~~~~~-ah, getting down from a familiar car. I looked at the open window. Yoochun…

So, he drove her home? How? Did she call him?

I clenched my fist at the thought. I suddenly remembered Krystal’s words a while ago.

 

 

Can’t you see what kind of person she is? She’s a ! She is just using you to be rich! She doesn’t love you!’

 

“Jaejoong oppa,” ~~~~~-ah was surprised to see me. Why? Was she scared that I caught her flirting with Yoochun? “Why did you leave immediately a while ago? Are you alright?”

“Why? I think you should be thankful, right? You had your time with Yoochun.”

 “W-what?”

“Did you have fun?”

“O-oppa, I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Really?”

I walked near her.

“O-oppa, what’s wrong?” she asked. I could see that she was afraid.

 

‘She is just using you to be rich! She doesn’t love you!’

 

“First, me. Second, MinHyuk. Third, Yoochun. Who is your next target? Yunho? Changmin? Junsu? Tell me, how many men you need just to have money?!?”

As soon as the words came out, I felt her hand slapped me hard.

“I can’t believe this! Is that how low you think of me? I thought you changed! I thought you were sincere! But I was wrong, so wrong. You won’t change! You’re a jerk! You will always be one! I couldn’t believe that I…” she paused.

I looked at her. She was crying, a hurt expression was on her face. I didn’t know what I should do. I wanted to wrapped her in my arms and tell her that I didn’t mean it. But something was preventing me to do it.

“Don’t ever come near me again! I don’t want to see you again, Kim Jaejoong!” she shouted as she ran inside the building, crying.

I closed my eyes as I breathed hard.

“You bastard!” I heard someone shouted. I opened my eyes just to be greeted by Yoochun’s fist. He punched me. I dropped on the ground.

I glared at him. He grabbed my collar. He was mad. I guess he heard it.

“Why did you do that? You hurt her!”

“Why? Tell me honestly, do you like her?”

“I feel something special for her. I will fight you even though you’re my friend! I couldn’t believe you’ll do this!”

 

Can’t you see what kind of person she is? She’s a ! She is just using you to be rich! She doesn’t love you!’

‘I can’t believe this! Is that how low you think of me? I thought you changed! I thought you were sincere! But I was wrong, so wrong. You won’t change! You’re a jerk! You will always be one!’

‘Don’t trust someone like her. They’ll just use you…’

‘You trust me, right? Avoid her. Hate her. Hate everyone who is like her.’

 

Many thought were running inside my head right now.

I pushed Yoochun’s hands away as I stood up. I walked away without glancing at him.

I couldn’t think properly right now.

I needed to think…

END OF POV

YOOCHUN’S POV

I looked at Jaejoong hyung’s back. Something was wrong. He was not like this. Before, even though how much he despised the poor, he wouldn’t act like this.

The whole time he was living as a poor, I could see that he changed. I knew that his actions towards ~~~~~-ah were real.

The last time he acted like this was…

… when his past was involved…

END OF POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, i don't know if this was written properly but I guess the whole idea was in there, right?

I know, i know! They just kissed and then suddenly this, they already fight.

And about jaejoong's past, it will be revealed on the next update. More revelations to come. 

And yeah, forgot to mention about Krystal being Yunho's cousin, right? hehe.sorry about that.

Anyway, thank u new subscribers!

And also to those who leave a comment, thank u so much!

Swaggerliciouslovesujuforeverkim_miripeiwenHafsa15PororoChanmhinejae2526JaeSunHae_cysuperhyukkie , pop_05trxc_cassieFolderNameDruhyuk_ , zyrenahre_14,Cshinmiwanqilohivylicious18likeaman 

Anyway, that's all for now!

I'll update as soon as I can!

n_n

DATE: DECEMBER 8, 2011(currently 12:20 in the morning, haha! so it's already dec 8 in here)