Chapter 19

It All Started With A Bet

 

YOUR POV

“Fiancé?” Eunjung unnie repeated with wide eyes. She looked at Jaejoong and to me.

“No!” Jaejoong said, looking at me.

“Oppa!” Krystal whined.

“Krystal, what’s wrong with you? You’re not my fiancé! We are just childhood friends,” Jaejoong said. Krystal pouted.

“But you are my prince charming!”

“Our families are friends for a long time. We grew up together but she is just like a little sister to me,” Jaejoong said, explaining to me.

I bit my lip as I was looking at him. I wanted to laugh at his reaction. He seemed worried. The way I saw and heard things, Krystal was the one who liked Jaejoong but he loved her as a sister.

“Oppa! Why are you explaining to her?” Krystal asked as she glared at me.

“Krystal, just keep quiet!” Jaejoong said, irritated.

“It’s already three in the morning,” Min Hyuk oppa said and we looked at him. “You can go home now,” he added.

END OF POV

JAEJOONG’S POV

I was very worried that ~~~~~-ah might misunderstand the things Krystal said. Krystal, on the other hand, was making the situation worst.

“It’s already three in the morning,” Min Hyuk said and we looked at him. “You can go home now,” he added.

“Let’s go,” ~~~~~-ah said and went inside to change. I looked at Min Hyuk. He was also looking at me. I got it. I smiled. Thank you, Min Hyuk. I owe you one.

END OF POV

MIN HYUK’ S POV

I knew she liked him. I love her that was why I was doing this. He was the one who could make her happy so I was going to support them.

“Yah! You!” I looked at the spoiled brat girl. She was pointing a finger at me and was glaring at me. “Why did you do that?” she asked me. I just looked at her from head to toe and smirked. I just shook my head and went away.

“Y-yah!” she shouted but I didn’t turn back.

She was the type I really hated the most!

END OF POV

KRYSTAL’S POV

Who did he think he was? No one ever did that to me! He looked at me from head to toe in… in … disgust! I hate him! I hate him! You would pay for this!

And to that girl! I wouldn’t let her get Jaejoong oppa away from me! Never!

END OF POV

JAEJOONG’S POV

We were currently walking home in silence. I kept on glancing at her but she remained silent. I sighed. I couldn’t take this anymore! I stood in front of her. She looked up at me.

“Look… about Krystal,” I started. “She’s just my friend, like a little sister to me, I swear!” She just kept on looking at me.

I held her hand. “Please, ~~~~~-ah, don’t torture me. You believe me, right? You know how much you mean to me, right?”

END OF POV

YOUR POV

I kept on looking at him. He was really cute. I just wanted to torture him for a while but I just couldn’t help it, I burst out laughing.

“Yah! Why are you laughing?” he asked me but I knew he was feeling better now. He was also smiling.

“You’re so cute when you beg,” I answered and laughed more.

“Is that so?” he asked in a dangerous tone. Oh… oh… I was in danger.

Before he could do anything, I started to run away from him. We kept on laughing as we ran. He caught me when we were already in front of his door. His arms encircled my waist and he pushed me with his body until I felt my back on the wall. He was hugging me and I was trapped between him and the wall. He put his forehead on mine.

“You did that on purpose, huh?” he said. “You deserve to be punish,” he added. I already knew what punishment he was talking about.

His face started to descend on mine. Our faces were so close that with only a single move, our lips would meet. We closed our eyes when…

“Hyung!” we heard a familiar voice spoke. I immediately pushed Jaejoong away. I knew I was blushing right now.

Jaejoong’s eyes were close, clearly controlling his irritation. I covered my mouth, controlling my laughter.

“Oops… Sorry…,” Junsu said and laughed nervously. “I’ll just… come back later! Bye hyung!” He immediately ran away but Jaejoong went after him.

“You Dolphin!” I heard him shouted. That was when I laughed hard.

“You said not to call you so I just personally came!” I heard Junsu squealed. I couldn’t stop laughing.

Kim Junsu, seriously…

END OF POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hahaha! of course, she is not really Jaejoong's fiance. Just wanted to introduce Krystal to all of u, hahaha!

to my new subscribers and to those who left a comment, thank u so much!

MaxZy23gottastaycalm96JaeSunHae_cyvalerie_sunhaeVivanLuvDBSKpop_05likeamaniloveyoujj , FolderNamewanqilohcrescentloveivylicious18KellyYeohmisseljoeybelle

Anyway, that's all for now!

I'll update as soon as I can!

n_n

DATE: November 22, 2011