Chapter 18

It All Started With A Bet

 

YOUR POV

The next days were amazing. It was clear that Jaejoong was already changing. He did his jobs easily now. No one would think that he just started to learn those jobs for a few days.

 “Junsu! Finally, you decided to show up!” Jaejoong said as we came inside the coffee shop.

“H-hyung! It’s been a long time!” Junsu greeted nervously. Jaejoong stepped forward, going to his direction while Junsu was stepping backward, going to the door.

“Come here,” Jaejoong said as he smirked. Jaejoong started to walked in a fast pace and Junsu ran while screaming. We all laughed.

Before Junsu could grab the door handle, Jaejoong caught him. He put his arm around Junsu’s neck.

“H-hyung, let me go. I don’t even know why you’re mad at me,” Junsu pleaded. Poor Junsu, being punished for something he didn’t know and accidentally did.

“Fine, fine. I already forgave you, anyway. Just one thing… If ever you call me again for just a stupid reason, I will really kick your duckbutt,” Jaejoong threatened him and the poor dolphin just nodded furiously.

The day went on smoothly until…

We were currently at the gasoline station, waiting for the next customer to arrive. Our shift was going to end soon. Just a few more minutes.

Suddenly, a pink car came. Hmmm, looks like it was owned by a rich spoiled brat girl.

A girl with a curly hair came out. She looked young.

She looked at us and her eyes widen upon seeing Jaejoong. Jaejoong was also looking at her with a shock expression. The girl smiled and ran to Jaejoong, hugging him.

“Jaejoong oppa, I miss you!” she said. We were all looking at them while he looked at me. Who was she?

“Krystal, why are you still out this late?” Jaejoong asked when he broke the hug.

“I was out with some friends a while ago. We just celebrated Amber’s birthday,” she answered. “What about you, oppa? What are you doing here, wearing that uniform?” she asked, looking at Jaejoong from head to toe.

“Excuse me, who are you?” EunJung unnie asked. Krystal looked at her and linked his arm on Jaejoong’s arm.

“I am Jaejoong oppa’s fiancé!” she said as she smiled.

“Fiancé?!?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, it 's super duper short! Forgive me! I hope u will still like it even though it's short! I'm really sorry for this boring, short chapter! 

To my new subscribers and to those who comment, thank u so much!

shin_hyun2JaeSunHae_cyAKTFReignmhinejae2526wanqilohleeminSwaggerlicious , ivylicious18likeaman , joeybellecrescentlovelovesujuforever

ANyway, that's all for now! i'm not feeling well today, that's why, hehe

I'll update as soon as I can!

n_n

DATE: November 20, 2011(Tomorrow is my first and one and only niece's first Birthday! Happy birthday to her!)