Chaper 7

It All Started With A Bet

YOUR POV

After my last class, Yoona and I immediately went home and helped at the shop. I was grateful that I didn’t see Kim Jaejoong after what happened a while ago. I didn’t know what happened to me, on why did I feel that way a while ago.

As I was preparing to eat instant noodles for my dinner, I heard a knock on my door. I raised an eyebrow. Who could that be? Maybe, it was Yoona. She was upset a while ago but she was not telling me why. I guess something must have had happened at the theatre. She looked angry the whole time. Maybe she wanted to talk about it now. I stood up and opened the door just to be surprised to see who it was. What was he doing here?

“Hi!” Kim Jaejoong, my ‘visitor’, greeted me.

“What do you want?” I asked him.

“Nothing. I just want to see you,” he said as he went inside and looked around.

“Look, I don’t have time for your games so please, if it’s not important, just go,” I said, trying not to be rude but also giving him a hint that I didn’t want to see him. He just looked at me and smiled.

“This is your dinner?” he asked, noticing the instant noodles on my table.

“Look---“ I started but was interrupted by him again.

“Luckily, I bought foods a while ago,” he said and went to get something just outside my door. I didn’t notice that there were plastics of food in there.

He went to the only table in my apartment and prepared the foods. I just sighed and closed the door before sitting at the chair in front of where he was sitting at. I looked at the foods he bought. He bought foods from a very popular and EXPENSIVE restaurant. Just a dish from that restaurant could already consume my two months salaries! I heard Kim Jaejoong chuckled in front of me. I looked at him. He was looking at me as he chuckled.

“Why?” I asked.

“You just looked like you just saw diamonds,” he answered and I blushed.

“You can’t blame me. I am not rich like you.”

“I know.”

“Why don’t you just eat somewhere else and with somebody else?”

“I want to eat with you. And after all, I bought these foods for the both of us,” he explained and I just looked at him. He sighed and got my chopsticks and put it in my hand.

“Come on, just eat, okay?” he encourage me but I still wasn’t doing anything. “Fine, I’ll leave once we’re done eating. Now, is that fine with you?” he asked and after a while, I started eating. He, too, continued to eat. As soon as I finished eating, the sooner he would leave.

END OF POV

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

After my class, I directly went home.

“Where is dad?” I asked one of the maids.

“Young master, your father left with madam. They are going to Paris,” she informed me. I just shook my head. My father was really crazy. I got my coat and started to go to the door.

“Young master, you’re not eating dinner here?”

“No.” I quickly went to my car and drove. It was already dark. I wonder what those four were doing. I decided to go to Yunho’s place but an idea came in my mind. Why don’t I visit my ‘subject’? I needed to make her fall for me as soon as possible. It would be fun tormenting someone like her, hurting someone like her. I just need to make her fall for me. The sooner, the better.

I bought foods as I passed by one of the restaurants. Now, let’s go see her place. I wonder what I should expect in her little apartment.

It was not hard finding what room number she was living at. I just used my charm at the landlady and she already gave me what I needed. I knock on her door and she opened it.

“Hi!” I greeted her. It was obvious she was surprised upon seeing me.

“What do you want?” she asked me immediately. This girl was really...

“Nothing. I just want to see you,” I answered as I went inside without her permission. I looked around. Hmm, not bad even though there were not so many appliances and it was very small. It was clean and neat.

“Look, I don’t have time for your games so please, if it’s not important, just go,” she said. I know she wanted me to leave but it wouldn’t be that easy. I just looked at her and smiled.

“This is your dinner?” I asked as I noticed the instant noodles on the only table in the room.

“Look---“ she was about to say something again but I immediately interrupted her.

“Luckily, I bought foods a while ago,” I said and went to get the foods I left outside her door before entering. I had a feeling that she would immediately close the door a while ago if she saw that I bought foods because that would mean that I was planning on eating with her. That was how playing-hard-to-get girls were.

As I got inside, I prepared the foods on the table and sat. She closed the door and sat in front of me. Once she looked at the foods, I got the reaction I expected. I chuckled.

“Why?” she asked, referring on why I was laughing at her.

“You just looked like you just saw diamonds,” I answered and she blushed. She was actually cute. Too bad, she was just a good-for-nothing .

“You can’t blame me. I am not rich like you.”

“I know.”

“Why don’t you just eat somewhere else and with somebody else?”

“I want to eat with you. And after all, I bought these foods for the both of us,” I explained and she just looked at me. I sighed and got her chopsticks and put it in her hand.

“Come on, just eat, okay?” I said but she was just still looking at me. “Fine, I’ll leave once we’re done eating. Now, is that fine with you?” I asked and after a while, she started eating. I really couldn’t believe this girl. But then again, I remembered my stepmother. She and this girl were just the same. They were acting innocent, like they didn’t want to do anything with our money. But I know, those were just all a lie, a mask to hide their true face.

END OF POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, it's still short. please bear with it for the meantime, okay? I'll try to make a longer one next time!

To my new 3 subscribers, thank u!

And for those who comment, thank u also:

JaeSunHae_cy, valerie_sunhae, peiwen, SaranghaeyoMinhoOppa , XxIiMmEe, 12_sung_i, boojae_wifey

wow, i receive more comments for this chapter, huh? Thank u so much!

So, that's all for today!

I'll update as soon as I can

Bye for now!n_n

DATE: October 3, 2011