Short Story (I'm just bored~^^)

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

Chapter 9 - Short Story

 

Author's POV

 

"I'm so tired, unnie~ Those two are demons disguising as a human." Hwayoung stretched her arms. "Me too." Hyoyoung walked beside her weakly. "Omo! My twins! Those two are going to get it from me!!" Eunjung said, furious.

 

"But you have to admit, they are demons disguising as CUTE guys~" Soomi said smiling. The group rolled their eyes at her remark. "I think Hyunseong is cuter." Chanmi whispered. All of them shot their heads towards her. 

 

"WHAT?!!" 

 

All of them gaped at her. She blinked. "What's wrong with me thinking he's cute?" 

 

"Omo! Unnie is falling in love for the first time!" Eunkyo and Hyewon squealed. "I am not!" Chanmi said as she blushed.

 

"Then how do you even know Hyunseong?" Hyomin joined in. "Well, duh.. He's one of the kingka now since he's friends with the Jo twins along the boyfriend group~" 

 

"Unnie is in love~" The dongsaengs squealed. "Am not!" Chanmi blushed again.

 

"Yo! Slaves!" The Ryu twins groaned at the familiar voice. "What now?" Hwayoung was about to turn around until Hyoyoung grabbed her arm. "Wait! Let's just pretend that we didn't hear them." Hwayoung agreed and started to walk quickly.

 

"Don't ignore us!" The Ryu twins panicked. "Mianhe girls. We'll be going now! See u tomorrow!" Hyoyoung whispered without turning back and pulled Hwayoung with her. 

 

"Yah!"  Hwayoung glanced at the Jo Twins. "Unnie! Kwangmin is catching up." Hyoyoung got more nervous. "On three, we run." Hwayoung nodded. "Yah! I saw that glance! Stop! Both of you!

 

"THREE!

 

And so, they started to run for their lives. Confused with seeing the Ryu twins running away, Kwangmin foolishly chased them without any reason. "Yah!!

 

Youngmin leisuredly got into the car. "Pabo.." He then ignored Kwangmin and drove back home. 

 

~~0o0~~

 

After minutes of running and chasing, the three of them gave up. "Why are you chasing us?!" "Why did you run away?!" Both of them argued. "What do you want?

 

"I only wanted you to carry my bag for me.." Kwangmin said, panting. "That's all? You chased us just so that we could carry your bag for you?" Kwangmin shrugged. "I didn't know you'll run away. And I couldn't stop chasing.

 

Hwayoung chuckled. "Pabo.." "Whatever, where are we anyway?" Kwangmin looked at his surroundings. It seemed familiar to him. "We're at the bar where you threatened us, remember?

 

"Oh, right.. Anyway, where's Youngmin hyung?" The ryu twins shrugged. "Molla~ He probably ditched you..

 

"Hyung wouldn't do that.. He'll search and fetch me soon.."

 

~~0o0~~

 

"Honey, where's your brother?" The Jo twins' mother asked. Youngmin laid on the sofa and grabbed a magazine.

 

He shrugged. "He'll come back home soon enough.." His mom smiled. "Okay then. Be sure to wash up before coming down for dinner." 

 

 

Youngmin flipped the pages. "Ok."

 

 

I made a little short chappie~ ^-^ Enjoy~ And comments+subscribes=happy me~ keke~ :D I'll update soon enough with a little longer chapter..  I hope you don't mind that I changed my ways of writing~ Do you like this way better or my previous ones??