Our Daily Life

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

Chapter 1 - Our Daily Life

 

 

Hyoyoung's POV

 

"Look! Look! The Ryu Twins are here! They are so pretty~" One of the girls cooed as soon as I stepped into the class with Hwayoung.

You must be wondering why the girl said that, right? Well let me introduce myself, I'm Ryu Hyoyoung, the queenka of this school along with my  younger twin sister, Ryu Hwayoung.

I don't really like the attention cause it sometimes makes me feel awkward.

I smiled towards the girl and she waved back with a big smile on her face. "Look! Did you guys see that? She smiled at me! Do you think she wants to be my friend?" I heard her say to her friends. 

"Yah! No way! She smiles at everyone! Ah~ She's so pretty~ And Hwayoung is so cute~" I heard a boy beside her replied. And this is why I hate being a queenka. My twin and I are always in the students' conversations.

They only want to be our friends just because we're their school's queenka. 

"Unnie.. Gwaenchana? You're always daydreaming lately." Hwayoung's voice snapped me into reality.

"Ah? Ne.. Gwaenchana." I smiled bitterly. Soon after, the class bell rings and Hwayoung and I step out of the class for recess.

"Hey! Hyoyoung! Hwayoung! Over here!" I turned and saw Jiyeon waving and telling us to sit with her.

I smiled and walked to her with Hwayoung. "Jiyeon-ah~" I chuckled as Jiyeon and Hwayoung starts doing their 'drama' thing whenever they haven't met for a day. "Yah! Both of you sit down! You already met yesterday!" Qri said making everyone at the table laugh.

"Tch.. You're just jealous of us~" Jiyeon said as she stuck her tongue out.

 "Hyoyoung-ah~ I missed you too~" Jiyeon started doing the 'drama' voice at me before Eunjung blocked her way. "Unnie! Get away! I want to hug my Hyoyoung." Jiyeon said, pouting.

"Correction.. She's MY Hyoyoung.. And no hugging her!' Eunjung unnie said and hugged me while trying to block Jiyeon. "It's ok Jiyeon-ah, you still have me!" Hwayoung said as she and Jiyeon started hugging again.

"Yah!! Stop that! We're trying to eat here!" Soomi unnie said. I laughed. These girls never fail to cheer me up. If you guys are wondering, they are Hwayoung's and my best friends.

They aren't queenkas but they are the ones we trust the most. We were all friends since we were toddlers.

Eunjung, Soomi, Boram, Soyeon, Chanmi are older than us by a year so we call them 'unnie'. They are like our big sisters and very protective. 

Jiyeon, Qri, and Hyomin are the same age as ours while Hyewon and Eunkyo are younger by a year so they are kind of the quiet ones but Eunkyo usually talks so much that sometimes we don't understand what she was saying.

"Hey! Did you guys hear? We're going to have transfer students in our school. I heard they are our new kingkas." Chanmi unnie said. She's the gossip type in our group.

"What?! No way! They haven't move into this school yet! How can they be the kingkas already?!" Hyomin asked shocked. I ignored them and ate my food silently. I didn't have any interest in gossips or anything.

"Yeah~ I know but I heard the girls who saw them register here took  their pictures and made them the kingkas along with the other girls in this school! They must be really handsome! And they are also twins!!" I overheard Chanmi unnie said. " Mwo?! Twins?!  Hyoyoung-ah~ Hwayoung ah~ Looks like you both have some competition." Eunjung unnie nudged the both of us.

" I don't care. They can take our titles if they want to cause I hate being a queenka." I said coldly. "Unnie.." Hwayoung said noticing my stress lately. Then, I felt my phone vibrated as I took it out of my pocket. "I got a message from mom." I said sadly as I stared at the screen of my phone.

"Do you guys have to go.. AGAIN?" Soomi unnie said worrying about us. I saw Hwayoung bit her lips. "Hwayoung-ah~ You just stay here.. I'll go by myself." I said.

"ANDWAE!! I'll go with you! I'm fine!" Hwayoung protested immediately. I can see everyone at the table having worried expressions on their faces. "Unnie.. Don't go." Eunkyo tried preventing us. I patted her head and stood up. "Let's go, Hwayoung-ah." I smiled bitterly.

"See you guys tomorrow. Please tell the principal that we left early again." I said as the girls nod.

I then left with Hwayoung. I'm so thankful that at least Hwayoung and I have people who can rely onto. Only them knows everyhing about us whether good ones or...bad ones.

I wonder, if the other students knows, will they accept us like our best friends or will they hate us?

I took a deep breath and walked with Hwayoung towards the school's exit.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello~~ Thanks for the three people who subscribed! Thank you for commenting also! I'm going to update my other fanfic!! Bye! ENJOY, COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE PLEASE!! ^^