A Mission to Get Jo Twins to Confess ( HwaKwangMin )

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"PUT ME DOWN!!" Hwayoung kept screaming and strangling Jeongmin. "Can't... breathe.." Jeongmin choked and coughed while trying to get to Kwangmin as fast as he can. *Where is he?!* 

"Hyung? What are you doing?" Hwayoung's actions stopped when she heard Kwangmin's voice. Jeongmin let out a sigh of relief and tried to breathe again.

"Kwangmin-ah! I found my soulmate~ We're getting married!" Jeongmin's words almost made Hwayoung faint. "WHAT?!" She shouted in disbelief. 

"What are you babbling on about hyung? Stop saying nonsense things!" Kwangmin blinked a few times trying to process his hyung's words completely. "But it's true.. Right sweety?" Jeongmin pouted and turned to Hwayoung who was still in his arms.

Hwayoung smacked Jeongmin's head. "What are you talking about?! Let me down!" She wiggled. Jeongmin groaned at the pain.

"Hyung, let her down." Kwangmin said as Jeongmin gets an idea. "Then catch her. I'm going to let her go." Jeongmin smirked. 

Kwangmin furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean hyung?" 

"What I mean is.. this." Jeongmin naturally let his arms fall to his sides as Hwayoung squealed, expecting to plummet to the ground but to her surprise, Kwangmin caught her.

Jeongmin rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Figures. You can't see any girl getting hurt."

"Hyung!" Kwangmin glared at him. "What? You caught her right? She's fine, see." Jeongmin blinked and pointed to Hwayoung who was in daze. Kwangmin realized that she was still in his arms so he quickly got up, letting Hwayoung stand properly.

"Y-you okay?" Kwangmin faked a cough. "Y-yeah, thanks." Hwayoung pretended to be busy dusting her clothes.

The next few minutes went silent with Jeongmin glancing between the two. 

He sighed. "This is frustating." He grabbed both of them and dragged them to somewhere. 

"Hyung!" "Let me go!" 

Jeongmin ignored both complaints as he shoved them into a janitor's closet and shut the door tight. "Stay there until you realized your feelings!"

Kwangmin sprinted towards the door and banged it a few times. "Hyung! Let us out!"

Hwayoung joined him a few seconds after she realized that she was stuck in a closet with her so-called 'master'. 

"What do you mean by feelings?! Hyung!" Kwangmin kicked the door in anger after realizing the fact that his hyung might already left. He was panting with anger and his breathing stopped when he remembered that he wasn't alone.

Silence took place as both of them didn't say a word. 

"What should we do now?" Hwayoung finally broke the tensed air between them as she fiddled with the door's knob. "I don't know." Kwangmin answered as his eyes wandered around to search for anything that might help to break or knock the door down. 

"Do you think he'll ever open the door? Class already started!" Hwayoung slid to the ground when she gave up on trying to open the door and looked up to Kwangmin for an answer. 

Kwangmin shrugged in response. Hwayoung huffed and kicked the door, feeling irritated. Kwangmin felt amused seeing her childish behaviour and took a sit beside her. "I'm sorry." He mumbled out as soon as he was next to her and lowered his head to stare at the ground.

Hwayoung turned to him with a puzzled expression. "Why the 'sorry'?" Kwangmin straightened up and sighed. "This is all my fault. If it hadn't been for me, this wouldn't have happened."

Hwayoung blinked at him. "Wah, my so-called master is apologizing? I need to record this." She teased making Kwangmin roll his eyes. "I'm nice when you get to know me. I just like torturing people for fun."

"You're nice because you like torturing people for fun? Well that's confusing." Hwayoung chuckled a bit, enjoying the small talk. Kwangmin shrugged and stared at Hwayoung's face. "You're cuter like this." He unknowingly mumbled out.

"Huh?" Hwayoung raised her eyebrows. "You know, when you're not mad at me and just talking casually with me like this." Kwangmin shrugged and wouldn't avert his eyes away.

"Well it's your fault for making me mad by ordering me around." Hwayoung gave him a look. 

Kwangmin laughed making Hwayoung furrow her eyebrows. "What's so funny?"  Kwangmin shrugged as his laughter faded. "Nothing. It makes me happy just by talking to you." His heart jolted when he realized what he just said.

Hwayoung opened to speak but got cut off when the door squeaked open. Kwangmin sighed in relief. *Thank God she didn't manage to say anything. Stupid mouth! Seriously?! Happy just by talking to her?!*

"What are you two doing here?" The two turned their heads toawrd the voice and saw the janitor standing near the door. ""Get out and get to class!" He chased them both out and locked the door. "Don't skip classes next time!" The janitor shook his head and walked away.

Hwayoung and Kwangmin stood awkwardly next to each other. "I gotta go!" Kwangmin said without looking at Hwayoung and strode off leaving her alone. 

Hwayoung huffed.*And I thought we were starting to be friends!* She blew a raspberry and walked the opposite way.

Behind a locker not far away from them was Jeongmin hiding to see if anything happened but after realizing the situation he sighed as he took out his phone and typed in a message for Minwoo.

 

To : MinWoo

----------------------

Mission Failed.

---------------------------

 

 

~~0o0~~

 

 

"Actually I.." Youngmin could feel the cold sweat on his palms. Minwoo gripped onto Hyoyoung's arms as he anticipates what Youngmin will say. "Come on~ Say it~" Minwoo's phone buzzed inside his pocket interrupting the 'moment'. "Aish! Wait!" Youngmin halted as he turned to Minwoo.

Minwoo released his grip from Hyoyoung to grab his phone and without realizing, Youngmin took the chance by grabbing onto her arm and pulling her behind him. Minwoo blinked at the unexpected situation. 

Hyoyoung, still frozen as ever, stood quietly behind Youngmin as she still tried to process everything that happened in her mind.

"Why you..." Youngmin stepped closer to tackle Minwoo down as Minwoo backed away realizing that he had no protection left. "Calm down Youngminnie.. We're friends right?" Before Youngmin could do anything, a loud voice rang through the hallway. 

"What are you kids doing during class time?!" The three turned and found the Principal walking towards them. 

Youngmin turned to Hyoyoung and mouthed a  'Run' before grabbing her hand and sprinting off.

"Uh-oh.." Minwoo turned to see the other two's expressions but to his dismay, they were already gone. "What the-" Before Minwoo could even move, he flinched when his name was called out. "No Minwoo! You are in a big trouble!" 

*Damn it!*

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Guess who's back? :3 hehe PMR is over! WEEEEE~ OAO