Weird Tingly Feeling

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

I won't be using colours since I'm using my ipad from now on! Sorry! I hope you guys still like my story even without colours<33 ^^

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

PANG!

"I told you, every recess, you should be in the bar! Now, look! You cut your hair short! Who gave you permissions to do that?!" Jane shouted after she slapped Hyoyoung. 

Hwayoung widened her eyes as well as her friends. They didn't want to leave knowing because of them also that the twins are being scolded. "Ahjumma! You have no right to slap Hyoyoung!" Eunjung intrude as Jane gaped at her.  "Ah-ahjumma?!! How dare you call me that!" 

"You're an ahjumma! What should we call you then?! Unnie?! Please! You're almost in your fifties already, get a grip!" Soyeon said as she couldn't stand seeing the twins miserable when they were relaxing just now. "Why you-" Jane raised her hand but Hyoyoung managed to hold her back. "Let go!" Jane pushed Hyoyoung as she bumped into someone.

"I told you many time already.. If you hurt the twins.. I'm going to make sure your bar is going into bankruptcy!" Jinyoung hissed through his gritted teeths as Jane flinched.

"Now GO!" He shouted. Jane obeyed as she scattered away. The girls cheered and high-fived each other. "Thanks, Jinyoung oppa.." Hyoyoung smiled weakly. Jinyoung noticed Hyoyoung's left cheek was red when she looked up.  He grabbed her chin to get a closer look. "Who did this?!" The cheering stopped as Hwayoung stared at her twin sadly. "Jane did that. Unnie, are you okay?" She asked.

Jinyoung's eyes was filled with anger and Hyoyoung noticed that as she pulled her chin away from his hands. "I'm fine. Don't mind Jane, oppa."

"No! You're not fine! I swear I'm go-" "Oppa! Don't! She's still Hwayoung's and my mom. She adopted us." Hyoyoung explained as Jinyoung sighed. "Fine." He grumbled. "But if she lay a hand you again, I don't care even if a tornado came, I'm going to make sure she and that good-for-nothing husband of hers suffer! Understand?!" The girls all jumped. "O-Okay.." There's no way Hyoyoung was going to protest. 

"Jinyoung oppa is scary when it comes to Hyoyoung unnie.." Eunkyo whsipered to Hyewon as she nodded. Who knew under those angel-like feature, there would be a demon waiting to come out whenever he's mad.

"Hyung! I'm back! Sorry for be-" Hwayoung froze at the voice. "Oh! Did I missed something?" Sandeul eyed everyone in the room as the most of the girls looked like they were going to kill someone when he entered the room. "Did I.. do something wrong?" He asked as he saw the strange and awkward atmosphere. "Nothing, oppa! Come on, let's tidy the place up so that we could go home~" Hwayoung beamed and dragged Sandeul away.

*I just need to act normal.. Act normal..* She thought. 

 

~~0o0~~

 

Hyoyoung and Hwayoung walked together towards their school. They released some of their stress with their friends and now, they were going to have a more positive attitude in school. They have a good feeling that they were going to have fun in school that day. "Omo! The Jo twins!!" A girl squeaked as she ran with other bunch of girls towards the car the jo twins were in.

The Ryu twins tried to ignore them but Hwayoung accidentally bumped into one of the girls making her fall on the ground. Before Hyoyoung could help, Kwangmin held out a hand. Seeing that Hwayoung hesitated, Hyoyoung helped to pull her twin up and dusted her clothes. Kwangmin, embarassed, pulled his hand back awkwardly. He looked up to the girls as his eyes widened. "Oh! Hwayoung?! Ryu Queenkas?! I barely recognized you two with your short hairs!" He grinned.

"What? Cause it looks ugly?" Hwayoung snorted. "No. It's cute!" Kwangmin smiled sincerely as Hwayoung blushed. "Why are you stopping? We're lat-" Youngmin widened his eyes when he noticed the Ryu twins. Something about Hyoyoung's hair attracts him more. *Beautiful.* He thought as he stared at Hyoyoung. The way her bangs covered her right eye completely and the way her charming left eye was exposed. He felt his heart skipped when Hyoyoung flipped her side-bangs.

He didn't even notice Kwangmin calling him. Hyoyoung then turned to him and their eyes met. *Those eyes..* 

"HYUUUNGGG!!!!" Youngmin snapped out of his daze as Kwangmin shouted right at his ear. "Ouch! Yah!" He rubbed his aching ear and glared at his twin.

"I called you hundreds of time but you didn't answer! The other students got into class, already!" Kwangmin said as he turned to the front where Hyoyoung was standing and saw that the Ryu twins were already walking into school. Kwangmin ran to the Ryu twins and signalled for his hyung to hurry up. Youngmin blinked as he felt the same weird feeling in his stomach and a tingly feeling in his chest. Strangely, it didn't felt bad but the cause of those feelings is still unknown to him.

He shrugged it off as he struggled to catch up with his twin.

 

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

MUAHAHA~ HYOYOUNGMIN COUPLE MOMENT!<333 With a sprinkle of Jinyoung.. =^^=
In the next chapter or so, Kwangmin's going to feel what his twin is feeling... :D 
Wanna know how...

....

..

...

...

...

.....

....

...

...

....

....

Not going to tell you!! :P