A Mission to Get Jo Twins to Confess ( HyoYoungMin )

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

._. I'm a lazy kid so I'm separating the twins' moments.. 

This is HyoYoungMin's moment first and the next chapter will be HwaKwangMin's moment~ :3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Hyung! Youngmin hyung!" Kwangmin tried to catch up with his twin. Youngmin abruptly stopped making Kwangmin bump into him. "When did that Minwoo kid get so flirty?! I mean, behind that innocent face, he's like a flirtatious devil!" Youngmin kept grumbling by himself.

"He's always nice to girls hyung, so I'm not surprised much but Jeongmin hyung.. There is something wrong with him today." Kwangmin tried to catch his breath from all the running.

Youngmin turned to him and glared. "Where was the 'Alone Time'? I thought you were going to help me!" 

Kwangmin blinked at his twin in shock. "I was! I didn't know that things would turn out this way!" Before Youngmin could reply, he saw Hyunseong running towards them in a rush.

"Twins! You have to do something! Jeongmin... Minwoo.." Both the twins stared at their hyung, confused. "Why? Did something happen to the playboys?" Youngmin crossed his arms.

"Well, the 'playboys' are targetting your crushes!" Hyunseong panted. 

"What crushes?" Kwangmin furrowed his eyebrows. "Don't act dumb! The Ryu Twins! I know that both of you have crushes on them!" Hyunseong rolled his eyes.

"What? Us? No way! Nope. No." Kwangmin shook his head frequently. "Well not me of course." He glanced at his twin who glared back at him. 

*If you tell him, be prepared to die.* Youngmin squinted his eyes at his twin. *But it's true!* Kwangmin furrowed his eyebrows at Youngmin.

Hyunseong kept glancing back and forth between the twins. "Guys! Stop the telepathy! If you seriously love them, go and save them because they are being harassed by the 'playboys' right now!" 

"Harassed?!" Youngmin didn't even bother to deny or fight with his hyung and sprinted off but stopped after a few feets away. "Wait, where?" 

 

~~0o0~~

 

"Hello~" Minwoo and Jeongmin popped in front of the Ryu Twins making them flinch in surprise. "Uh.. hi?" Hwayoung blinked at them. "Where are your friends?" Jeongmin looked around them, just in case any of the twins' friends were there.

"Class." Hwayoung simply responded. "Oh right~" Minwoo beamed. Hwayoung stared at him weirdly. "Well if you would excuse us, we need to get to class too." Hyoyoung grabbed her twin's arm and walked past them.

"Not so fast~" Jeongmin grabbed Hwayoung and lifted her bridal style. "Wait what?! PUT ME DOWN! UNNIE!" 

Before Hyoyoung could protest, she was slammed onto the wall. "What are you doing?!" She struggled and tried to help her twin. "Let me go!" 

Minwoo smirked and ignored her. His phone vibrated and he had to block Hyoyoung from running away with only one arm. "Darn it! Stay still!" He managed to get his phone out of his pocket without Hyoyoung breaking free.

"Hello? Hyung? What? Kwangmin is there and frozen? Aish!" Minwoo ended the call and an idea popped into his head. "Jeongmin hyung! Change of plan. Carry Hwayoung to where Kwangmin is. He's near the cafeteria." 

Jeongmin smirked and nodded before walking away. "Wait! Where are you taking my twin?! And what do you mean by Kwangmin?! Is he behind all of this?!" Hyoyoung kept smacking Minwoo's arms and even kicking his legs.

"Calm down! Ouch! Hyoyoungie!" Minwoo backed away a little when he saw that Hyoyoung was going to bite his shoulder. 

"Don't call me 'Hyoyoungie'! You little devil!" Hyoyoung stomped on his feet. "Ouch!!! That's it!" Minwoon gripped both of Hyoyoung's wrists and pinned her onto the wall.

"Wait what are you-" Hyoyoung widened her eyes and immediately silenced when Minwoo was only an inch away from her face. "You asked for this." Minwoo leaned in and Hyoyoung shut her eyes, praying that the ceiling would collapse suddenly.

After a long minute of horror, nothing happened so Hyoyoung's eyes fluttered open and she blinked when she saw Minwoo tackled on the ground with Youngmin on top.

"Youngminnie~" Minwoo beamed. "Minwoo.." Youngmin hissed. 

"What? I didn't do anything wrong, did I?" Minwoo smirked. "You were trying to kiss Hyoyoung!" Youngmin gathered all his strength to not punch his best friend on the face.

"So? She's not your girlfriend.. Why do you care?" Minwoo raised an eyebrow. Youngmin blinked at him as he cleared his throat, the blood rushing through his cheeks and ears. "Why? Cat got your tongue?" Minwoo smirked.

Hyoyoung stared at both of them. *Is this a prank? Are there cameras around here? Or are the boys playing with us?* 

"Where's Hwayoung?" Hyoyoung broke the silence. Youngmin quickly got off Minwoo and straightened up. "I don't know but I bet this playboy here knows where." He shot a glare at his friend.

"I'm not a playboy! I bet Hyoyoungie was anticipating my kiss until you interrupted." Minwoo clicked his tongue in fake annoyance as he slowly got up.

"Don't you test my patience No Minwoo.." Youngmin gritted his teeth. Hyoyoung blinked at both of them and crossed her arms. "Where is my twin?" Both the boys were too busy having a staring competition to even hear anything. "Then confess." Minwoo smirked. Hyoyoung glared at both of them for ignoring her.

Youngmin widened his eyes. "Confess? Wait.. This is your plan all along. You planned this with hyungs right?!" Before he could tackle his friend down, Minwoo quickly slid behind Hyoyoung for protection.

He purposely wrapped his arms around Hyoyoung and smirked at Youngmin. "Confess or you'll regret it."

Youngmin squinted his eyes at him. "What do you think you are doing?"

Hyoyoung couldn't move her body and froze in Minwoo's arms. *Wait, what is happening?!* She tried to speak but couldn't open as if someone was covering it.

"Confess. 1.." Minwoo tilted his head. "What are you gonna do to her?" Youngmin clenched his fists.

"2..." Minwoo played with Hyoyoung's hair. "I don't have anything to confess about.." Youngmin gulped.

"3. You sure?" Minwoo smirked as Youngmin nodded, not exactly sure.

"Fine, don't blame me." Minwoo bit Hyoyoung's earlobe making Youngmin's eyes bulged out. "WHAT THE HELL MINWOO?!" He got closer to attack him but got blocked with Hyoyoung.

"No No~ Confess first~" Minwoo grinned while Hyoyoung stood as frozen as ever. *Did he just..*

"Minwoo.. You better come here before I kill you.." Youngmin threatened but to his dismay, Minwoo just chuckled. "You're so cute, Youngminnie~"

"YAH YOU LITTLE SON OF A DEVIL!!" Youngmin charged at him but bumped into Hyoyoung instead. "Confess or I'll her ears next~" Minwoo winked at Youngmin.

Hyoyoung could feel her cheeks heating up. *L- my ears?!* 

"Minwoo.. You wouldn't.." Youngmin squinted his eyes.

"Try me.." Minwoo smirked. "W-wait.. C-confess what? J-just confess already and l-let me go!" Hyoyoung finally managed to speak but stuttered a lot. 

"You're scaring her!!" Youngmin hissed. "Then confess. Easy right?" Minwoo grinned. Youngmin took a deep breath and glared at Minwoo. 

"Fine. I'll confess." 

Minwoo beamed in excitement and waited. "Quick~"

Youngmin shut his eyes and gulped. *Here goes nothing. Remind me to kill Minwoo afterwards.* He opened his eyes and stared at the wall behind Minwoo who was still holding onto Hyoyoung as if she was his hostage.

"H-hyoyoung.." Youngmin couldn't get his eyes to meet her face. Hyoyoung furrowed her eyebrows. *Me?*

"Actually I.."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>:3 Next chappie will be the HwaKwangmin's moment~ Look out for my next chappie to find out what Youngmin actually said and what Kwangmin did to 'save' Hwayoung from Jeongmin~ ^^ and forgive for my errors, too lazy to check if I spelled everything right, or my grammar was correct or not.. OTL

 

BYE <3 COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~ <3 LOVE YA~