Hateful Rumour

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"That's them." The sound of whispers filled the hallway as the Ryu twins stepped in. "I can't believe it. Who would have known we were in love with people like them." A whisper greeted Hwayoung's ear. *Is he talking about us?*

Hwayoung bumped into Hyoyoung's back. "Unnie, why did you stop-" Her eyes widened at the large notice on the wooden board. "W-what? B-but-"

"Ryu twins!" Eunjung came running with the other girls behind them. "It seems you've found out. Come on, let's get out of here." The girls surrounded both the twins, preventing the other students' gaze from reaching them.

"How did they found out?" Hyoyoung slightly whispered. "Someone must have spread a rumor about you two." Qri answered quietly. Hyoyoung's eyes darted back and forth, examining the notice clearly. "But only us knew about it so who-" Hyoyoung stopped her sentence when she realized something.

"It can't be.." She glanced at Hwayoung and the girls. Hwayoung gave her a knowing look. *Is it possible that they're the one who..*

"There's no time to be guessing who spread the rumor. Let's get the twins out of the school now." Eunjung strictly whispered to the girls. "Eunjung's right. You two need to go home." Soyeon said.

"Jo twins! Kyaa~" A group of girls screamed. Hwayoung stiffened as she touched Hyoyoung's wrist slightly. "L-Let's go unnie." For no reason, Hwayoung felt like wanting to avoid the Jo twins rather than asking them questions. *I don't want to know.* Flashbacks of the 'nice' Kwangmin came into her mind.

"Oh? Why so many people?" Kwangmin blinked at the crowd.

Eunjung and the girls helped the twins to get out of the hallway. "Slave!" Kwangmin grinned seeing Hwayoung but Hwayoung just passed by him, glancing at him slightly with a betrayed look in her eyes.

Kwangmin's smile got replaced with a confused frown. "What was that?"

"Hey Kwang-" Youngmin was cut short when he felt a bump on his shoulder. "Yah-" He widened his eyes when Hyoyoung glared at him. "How could you.. I actually thought that you were different." She muttered coldly before leaving with the girls.

"Did you hear that? How rude!" A few girls whispered angrily. "Poor our Youngmin!"

Youngmin slightly glared at the girls making them shut their mouths up. *Why did she say that?* He wondered until Kwangmin called out, "Hyung! Come and look quick!"

Youngmin slightly grumbled and got near him. "What-" He widened his eyes and ripped the notice away. "Who the hell said this?!" He shouted and turned to the crowd. "Who spread the rumor?!"

Kwangmin would usually calm his twin down but he was curious as well and he had to admit that his blood is also boiling with anger right now.

"What's wrong with him? Why is he siding with those ugly-" The girl's words got cut off when Youngmin grabbed the collar of her school uniform. "Say that again." He hissed.

"Who's the ugly one? You girls are the ones who worshipped them then and now?" Kwangmin crossed his arms, staring at the fangirls with serious eyes. The girls trembled with fear seeing their beloved acting like this towards them.

"Let her go!" A boy interrupted as the other students surrounded them. "You. Aren't you the one who was so in love with Hyoyoung? What? She's ugly to you now too?" Youngmin scoffed and glared at Daehyun.

Daehyun kept his mouth shut, ignoring Youngmin's glare. "Unbelievable." Youngmin gritted his teeth when Daehyun avoided his eyes.

"I don't get what's going on here. Yeah there's a rumor of them working a bar, so what? Even if it's true, it has nothing to do with you guys." Donghyun strode in with the guys trailing behind.

"Yeah, what's so bad about working in a bar? They must have had a reason." Jeongmin slung an arm around Kwangmin. "Right?" He grinned at the twins.

"Now come on, let's go to class." Donghyun gave Youngmin's shoulder a pat. "No. I need to go and see Hyoyoung." Youngmin shove the students away and ran off. Donghyun smiled at his action and turned to Kwangmin. "You're not going?"

Kwangmin glanced at Jeongmin and the others. "I don't think Hyoyoung needs two people to calm her down."

Hyunseong literally facepalmed himself. "Not Hyoyoung. Hwayoung." Kwangmin blinked, realization finally hits him. "Oh."

"Oh? Don't give us an 'oh'. Go and see if she's okay!" Jeongmin push him towards the main door until Kwangmin came to a halt. "But what if she hates me?" The way Hwayoung looked at him earlier still lingers in his mind.

"Were you the one spreading the rumor?" Minwoo raised an eyebrow. "No!" Kwangmin shook his head furiously. "So? Why would she hates you?" Minwoo shrugged. "Because Youngmin and I knew about them working in a bar. I also threatened her to be my slave or I'll tell everyone about their secret." Kwangmin sighed, slumping his shoulders as he regretted what he did.

"You... what?" The rest of his friends gaped including the students who are still around them. "So the rumor is true!" "Kwangmin is the one who spread the rumor?!" "So they really did worked in a bar!"

"Shut up! Go back to class!" Donghyun finally snapped as the students scurried away. "You didn't spread the rumor, right?" Jeongmin asked carefully as Kwangmin shook his head.

"Then it's fine. Go explain it to her. Apologize." Hyunseong gave him a gentle smile. Kwangmin raised his head, slightly touched at the fact that his friends weren't even angry at his evil threat towards the twin.

"Don't give us that look. We are disappointed with what you did but hey, we're used to your sneaky tricks." Donghyun grinned. "Now go. Apologize, be friends, confess, date, kiss, get marrie-"

"Hyung!" The blood rushed up to Kwangmin's ears. Donghyun laughed. "Go on or you'll regret it."

He glanced at the others as they gave him an encouraging nod before running off towards the gate. After Kwangmin diappeared from their sight, Donghyun sighed. "What's wrong hyung?" Jeongmin popped beside him.

"I swear if none of them confess after this, I'll strangle one of you." He murmured silently as his dongsaengs' eyes bulged out. "What?!"

 

~~0o0~~

 

"You guys sure we don't need to follow?" Chanmi asked for the nth time. "Yes, unnie and I will be fine. You can't skip school just because of us. I mean, look at how many of you girls." Hwayoung remarked, chuckling slightly. "We'll be fine."

"Fine, but call us if anything happens okay. Anything at all." Soyeon gripped the twins' hands tightly. "We'll be in touch." Qri hugged them, followed by the other girls. "Group hug!" They laughed.

"Say hello to aunty for us." Eunjung smiled waving at them. "See you!" Hwayoung chuckled, waving back. "Will we ever see them again?" Hyoyoung mumbled. Hwayoung blinked at her twin. "Unnie, we're not going anywhere! We're just not going to school anymore. We can still meet up with them."

"Besides, it's still not official that we'll change schools." Hwayoung stared at Hyoyoung.

"And other schools still want us as students? What if the rumor spreads in our new school as well?" Hyoyoung stared back at Hwayoung. "Then now what? I told you we should have left that bar earlier." Hwayoung muttered, turning away.

"So now it's my fault?" Hyoyoung furrowed her eyebrows. Seeing no reaction from Hwayoung, she bit her lip. "Oh right, it was and is my fault. I forgot." She chuckled slightly, turning her heels.

"Where are you going?" Hwayoung called. "Just tell omma I'll be home late." Hyoyoung said without turning back.

Hwayoung huffed. *What's wrong with me? Why am I being so sensitive and blaming all of it on unnie?* She hit her head a few times, scolding herself at what she did. "Come home soon." She sighed, muttering the sentence to no one in particular.

Hyoyoung walked and walked, not knowing where she wanted to go.

"I won't leave you! Stop asking me to leave you!"

She cupped , tears threatening to fall as she tried her best to keep them in.

"I'll stick by your side always unnie!"

Tears trickled down, as Hyoyoung starts sobbing. *Don't cry Hyoyoung-ah. Don't act so weak.*

"Don't you think you're being selfish?"

Hyoyoung twirled around only to find an exhausted Youngmin, trying to catch his breath. "What?"

"Is that why you said those things to me at school? You really thought that my brother and I was the one who spread the rumor?" Youngmin stood up straight, gathering his courage. *Damn it. Why do my legs feel jittery even at times like this?*

"Then who else?" Hyoyoung slowly wiped her tears away, keeping the sobs inside. "It wasn't us! And you ran off without giving us a chance to explain!" Youngmin half-shouted in anger.

Hyoyoung slightly flinch at the sudden raised tone of his. "Why are you shouting? I'm the one who's suppose to be angry at you, you stupid blonde-haired ice prince." She mumbled to herself.

Youngmin froze, his sweet tingly feeling crashed into pieces. "M-Mwo? Yah, want to die?!"

"What? Kill me then, it's not like life likes me anyways." Hyoyoung rolled her eyes, turning her heels to continue her endless walk. "Yah! I'm not finished talking to you!" Youngmin caught up to her, grabbing her arm and forced her to turn to him.

"Look. It wasn't us! Even if my twin is evil, he won't really tell anyone about your secret and I'm not really the talkative type so it's impossible for me to tell anyone." Youngmin explained gently.

Hyoyoung gave him a look, slightly amused. "You're not talkative? You could have fooled me." She said sarcastically before snatching her arm away and continuing walking.

Youngmin slightly gaped at her. *How the hell did I fell for her in the first place?!* He turned around furiously. "Yah! Would you just stop and listen to me?!" He grabbed her arm again and widened his eyes when he saw the tears streaming down her face.

"Y-Yah, what's wrong with you?" He panicked, the anger inside him flew away when he saw Hyoyoung's tears.

"I'm fine. Just leave me alone, I trust you so just go." Hyoyoung squeaked, covering her eyes with her arms. *How can I leave you like this?* Youngmin thought and without knowing it himself, his arms start to wrap around Hyoyoung's petite body.

Hyoyoung was considerably tall but compared to Youngmin's height, she seems so delicate and small in his arms.

Hyoyoung wanted to push him away but she didn't have any energy to fight back so she just let his arms linger around her. "What are you doing?" She sobbed, still covering her eyes in embarrassment.

"N-Nothing. Just cry until you're satisfied. N-No one will see this way." Youngmin stuttered his words out. "I'm fine now." Hyoyoung sniffed.

"O-oh." Youngmin pulled away abruptly. Hyoyoung sniffed and slowly lowered her arms down until Youngmin suddenly pushes her arms back to her face. "W-wait!"

"What?" Hyoyoung froze. "What's wrong? Let me go."

"Stay still for a while." Youngmin coughed, turning away, hoping that the breeze could cool his obvious red face down. He felt the heat rushed up his face the moment he realized that his arms was wrapped around Hyoyoung.

"Let go, I can't breathe properly." Hyoyoung struggled to let her arms down. "Just a moment." Youngmin wanted to jump into a lake when he realized his face still didn't return to a normal temperature yet.

Hyoyoung sighed and stood still due to the lack of energy to fight back. Youngmin gulped and waited for a few seconds to give himself time to calm down.

"Done yet? I'm suffocating here." Hyoyoung huffed. "O-oh? Y-yeah sorry." Youngmin quickly released his grip from her arms and turned around, fanning his face quickly.

"You're weird. Really weird." Hyoyoung muttered, fixing her crinkled sleeves. Youngmin turned around and something just hit him in the head. *Why do I like you?*

"What?" Hyoyoung gave him a look when she caught him staring at her. "Nothing. I'm just trying to find an answer." He shrugged.

"Answer to what?" Hyoyoung stared at him weirdly. "It's none of your business." Youngmin replied coldly. His defensive mode clicked back on without him wanting it.

"Psh whatever. I need to go or omma will be worried." Hyoyoung scoffed. "Can I walk you home?" Youngmin asked warmly. Hyoyoung gave him a are-you-bipolar look. Youngmin shrugged. "What? Is that a yes or no?"

Hyoyoung pondered and shrugged. "Be my guest."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Herro guys! <3 Now time to reply to your comments! <3

4eSvNeSrD : OMG Hi! *hugs* :3 Thank you for commenting! Yeah I was sad too while typing that chapter >_< Oh and I love you too <3 :'3

yuhoung : Thank you for the comment! :3 Hoho I tried to make it seem suspenseful, did it work? BD Keep on reading, nae~

rumourhasit12 : XD Your account's name lol :3 You won't know who the perpetrator is in this chapter so continue reading! I'll try to update fast! <3 OuO Oh and thanks for commenting!

mambokinoki : Ooh~ I see a hwa fan <3 OMG Hi! :3 The next chapter has a lot of HwaKwangMin in it so anticipate it nae~! <3 Thank you for commenting!

ShineeShiDaePmSuju : XD ahah! Thanks for the comment lol :3 If only I can attach a background song so it'll be even more interesting XD

joChaeri : Thank you for commenting! I'm sorry cause you won't know who spread the rumor in this chapter yet >< So keep reading nae? ^^ <3

minty_melon : OMG Hi you! *huggles* XD I always see your comments <3 Thank you so much! It might take centuries for jotwins to confess ._. lol just kidding~ But I'll try to make it sooner for you X'D <3

ShawolShineeTaemin : =3= I know right?! *kicks jotwins* XD Don't worry, I'll force them to confess '^' Thank you for commenting!

Uknow_Mijeje : Thank your for commenting! ^^ I can't tell you who it is :3 Hoho so please keep reading to find out if it was Jinyoung or not XD *evil me* I like Hyoyoung with Jinyoung too >< But I also like HyoYoungMin XD I can't choose!

 

OMG THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS GUYS! ^^ I'll update the next chapter soon! Forgive me if there's any errors >< too lazy to check! Bye~! <3 *throws loves* See you in the next chapter! *waves*