Alone Time? Yeah, Right.

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The bell rang as the students scurried to the cafeteria. Youngmin didn't budge though and was glued onto his seat. He observed Hyoyoung's every move. 

'Watch her like a hawk, hyung!'  Kwangmin's text that he received during class lingers in his mind. "Thanks for the text, Kwangmin. You're not helping me with Hyoyoung but you're surely helping to get me in trouble." He mumbled as he remembered that the History teacher gave him a report to write because of the disturbance his phone's ringtone caused during class.

"I should have put my phone on silent. Whatever, that report is easy anyways. I'll be able to finish it in a minute." Youngmin muttered and noticed Hyoyoung was ready to walk outside. 

He stood up abruptly and accidentally kicked the desk. "Ouch!" Hyoyoung blinked and turned to him. "What are you doing?" 

Youngmin crouched and pretended to check the desk. "None of your bussiness." Hyoyoung shrugged. "Okay then." She turned to the door and made her way to the cafeteria leaving Youngmin crouching near his desk.

Youngmin got up and kicked his desk purposely this time. "Stupid desk!" 

 

~~0o0~~

 

"Hyoyoung-ah!" Eunjung called out and waved her over. Hyoyoung smiled and walked towards their table. "Where's Hwayoung?" 

"Here unnie!" Hwayoung popped from behind making Hyoyoung jump in surprise. "Yah you scared me!" Hyoyoung smacked her twin's shoulder softly.

"Mianhe~" Hwayoung did an aegyo. "Stop it!" Hyoyoung laughed. 

"Psst, girls. Did the devils do anything to you?" Chanmi asked. "No, why?" Hyoyoung blinked.

"They are staring at you girls ever since you two got here." Hyomin pointed to the table not far from them.

"Really?!" Hwayoung snapped her head towards the direction Hyomin pointed and caught the Jo Twins staring but as soon as she looked, the twins quickly shifted their attention to their food.

"They seem suspicious." Jiyeon squinted her eyes at them. Eunjung stood up and strode towards Jo Twins' table. "Unnie? Wait!" Hyoyoung tried to stop her but it was too late. Eunjung was already standing in front of the Jo Twins and their friends.

"Uh.. Hello?" Donghyun said as he tried to smile. Eunjung ignored him and glared at the Jo Twins. "What do you want with my twins?"

The boys all stared at her in confusion. "Unnie!" Hyoyoung and Hwayoung as well as the other girls managed to catch up. They all stood behind Eunjung and the twins tried to drag her away. 

"Nevermind her, she's just being weird." Hyoyoung bowed and apologized. "Don't worry! It's fine!" Minwoo grinned and the boys blinked at him.

"Why are you being nice?" Kwangmin asked. "What? I'm always friendly." Minwoo said and winked at the girls. "Stop it." Youngmin smacked his head as Minwoo pouted. 

"Uh... We'll be going then." Hyoyoung bowed again and nodded at Hwayoung to drag Eunjung away.

"Come and join us!" Minwoo beamed making the girls stop their actions. "What?" Hwayoung stared at him as if he was an alien and not only her, even the others including the boys did the same thing.

"Come on, don't be shy!" Minwoo got up and grabbed Hyoyoung's hand. He signalled for the other girls to sit down as well. Youngmin couldn't help but glare at him.

"Yeah, come and sit!" Jeongmin shot up from his seat and grabbed Hwayoung's arm. The other boys blinked at him. Kwangmin stabbed his sandwich with a fork. *Weird playboy hyung!*

With a bit of dragging and begging, the girls finally agreed to stay for a while. 

*So much for my 'alone' time with Hyoyoung.* Youngmin grumbled and stabbed his sandwich numerous times. "I thought you two like sandwiches.." Hyunseong blinked at the twins.

"Not anymore." Both of them replied at the same time. "O...kay then." Hyunseong cleared his throat and focused back on his food. Chanmi kept staring at him the entire time. *He's cuter up-close!"

Minwoo exchanged glances with Jeongmin and smirked. "So Hyoyoung-ah~ Can I call you Hyoyoungie?" Minwoo beamed at her.

Hyoyoung blinked and almost choked on her drink. "Hyoyoungie? Uh...sure I guess." 

Youngmin eyed Minwoo and Hyoyoung. He stabbed his sandwich for one last time before getting up. "I'm going." 

"Hyung!" Kwangmin and the others watched Youngmin leaving in disbelief. 

"What's wrong with him?" Eunjung scoffed. "Don't mind him. He's always like that." Hyunseong shrugged. 

"Since Minwoo can call your sister 'Hyoyoungie', can I call you Hwayoungie?" Jeongmin changed the topic and asked Hwayoung.

"Huh what?" Hwayoung snapped out of her daze and turned to Jeongmin.

"I'm going to go and search for Youngmin hyung." Kwangmin stood up abruptly and managed to stab Jeongmin's sandwich before exiting the cafeteria.

"What was that for?! My sandwich!" Jeongmin wailed. "But that was a good one, hyung." Minwoo smirked and high-fived his hyung.

"Uh.. what is going on in here?" Hyewon finally spoke up. Before anyone could answer, the bell rang. "Come on girls." Eunjung stood up as the girls followed her out the cafeteria.

"So since the girls are gone now, can you please explain your actions just now?" Donghyun asked after keeping silent the entire time.

"Well... we planned this to see whether Youngmin and Kwangmin had feelings for the Ryu Twins or not.. and it's true, they are obviously in love. Youngmin with Hyoyoung and Kwangmin with Hwayoung. Seeing their reactions, it was obvious who has a crush on who." Jeongmin shrugged.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Hyunseong frowned. He hates it when someone leaves him out of an evil scheme.

"Mianhe hyung, we just planned it randomly just now out of boredom." Minwoo said.

Hyunseong chuckled. "Good job then, detectives. Seeing our Youngmin and Kwangmin changing because of the Ryu Twins is interesting. Let's see if we can make them confess." He grinned.

"And you call yourself as the nicest one between all of us?" Donghyun hyung clicked his tongue. Hyunseong blinked at him innocently. "What?" 

"If you want to make them confess, it's pretty easy though." Donghyun smirked.  

"And you call yourself the oldest hyung between all of us?" Hyunseong shot him a look.

"What? Except for Minwoo and the twins, I'm older than you guys only by months!" Donghyun exclaimed making the others laugh at him. 

"Fine, laugh all you want. I'm not telling you my plan." Donghyun said as the others stopped their laughing.

He smirked at their reaction. "Good."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for the short chappie! >_< I'll update another one after I'm done with my other fanfics' chapters. OTL Being hiatus from updating is hard .-. BRB! <3 OH AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! *Bows 90 degrees* NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, I'M DETERMINED TO FINISH MY STORIES! HWAITING! <3